A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing (moderated)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 12th 13, 05:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
TheRealBev Ashley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

My friend and I are going to Brian Head 11/30-12/7 this year. That was
pretty much the only opening in the condo time-share. Now that we're
committed, I'm worrying about whether BH will actually be open then.
Can anybody reassure me?

Cheers,
Bev

Ads
  #2  
Old October 12th 13, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,382
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

On Friday, October 11, 2013 11:37:13 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
(snipped)
I can tell you that it might but
then again it might not.

If they don't get snow, Zion NP and
Mesquite NV are nearby.

  #3  
Old October 12th 13, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
TheRealBev Ashley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:37:10 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 11, 2013 11:37:13 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

I can tell you that it might but
then again it might not.

If they don't get snow, Zion NP and
Mesquite NV are nearby.


Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.

Cheers,
Bev

  #4  
Old October 12th 13, 07:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
lal_truckee
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,345
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

On 10/12/13 11:00 AM, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:37:10 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 11, 2013 11:37:13 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

I can tell you that it might but
then again it might not.

If they don't get snow, Zion NP and
Mesquite NV are nearby.


Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.


You can visit nearby Mountain Meadows for Mormon hospitality ...

  #5  
Old October 12th 13, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
TheRealBev Ashley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 12:15:20 PM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:
On 10/12/13 11:00 AM, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:37:10 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:


On Friday, October 11, 2013 11:37:13 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:




I can tell you that it might but


then again it might not.




If they don't get snow, Zion NP and


Mesquite NV are nearby.




Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.




You can visit nearby Mountain Meadows for Mormon hospitality ...


Excellent idea, so thoughtful of you :-)

Cheers,
Bev

  #6  
Old October 13th 13, 03:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,382
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 12:00:15 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.


And gamble and drink and play golf and eat and ...... did I mention gamble?

  #7  
Old October 13th 13, 05:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
TheRealBev Ashley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

pigo wrote:

TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

Zion would be nice, but Mesquite is where you buy gas and junk food.


And gamble and drink and play golf and eat and ...... did I mention gamble?


I don't gamble or play golf ever, I don't drink very often, and didn't I
mention junk food at the gas station? I'm going to think positive
thoughts.

And I have new-to-me ski goggles, a cheesecake and a pecan pie.
Life is good.

Cheers,
Bev

  #8  
Old October 15th 13, 03:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,382
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 11:24:59 PM UTC-6, TheRealBev Ashley wrote:

I don't gamble or play golf ever, I don't drink very often,


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????? Are you alive?

  #9  
Old October 20th 13, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
TheRealBev Ashley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9
Default ACTUAL SKIING CONTENT

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????? Are you alive?

Apparently not. This is the fourth attempt to respond. First was
right after you posted.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
caution, skiing content VtSkier Alpine Skiing 4 November 2nd 10 02:06 PM
marketing vs. actual technological improvement sg Snowboarding 4 February 23rd 04 03:56 AM
looking for content: rec.skiing.announce Brian Edmonds Snowboarding 5 September 19th 03 09:07 PM
looking for content: rec.skiing.announce Brian Edmonds Nordic Skiing 5 September 19th 03 09:07 PM
looking for content: rec.skiing.announce Brian Edmonds Alpine Skiing 5 September 19th 03 09:07 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.