Damn I'm popular

Old February 17th 04, 03:54 AM
scottabe

Default Damn I'm popular

some background info:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...utwithbang.php

my world record:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...orldrecord.php

My videos:
http://Scott.Abraham.of.ElChubasco.U...s/gay_site.php
Old February 17th 04, 04:23 AM
scottabe

Default RSA Freaks Defame some mo Damn I'm popular

in article , scottabe at
wrote on 2/16/04 8:54 PM:

some background info:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...utwithbang.php

my world record:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...orldrecord.php

My videos:
http://Scott.Abraham.of.ElChubasco.U...sites/gay_site.
php

Just a reminder that this sick **** is known to the psychopathic moderators
of rsa.terrorist, is allowed to post there, is a friend of the core group of
terrorists.
What a freak! What a wacko! What a gutless nut!

Old February 17th 04, 04:35 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
om...
some background info:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...utwithbang.php

my world record:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...orldrecord.php

My videos:

http://Scott.Abraham.of.ElChubasco.U..._sites/gay_sit
e.php

That's not fair. At least two of these are untrue.

Old February 17th 04, 04:42 AM
scottabe

in article %KhYb.439$o52.267@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 2/16/04 9:35 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
om...
some background info:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...utwithbang.php

my world record:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...orldrecord.php

My videos:

http://Scott.Abraham.of.ElChubasco.U..._sites/gay_sit
e.php

That's not fair. At least two of these are untrue.

What a sick, despicable, amoral asshole Richard Henry is! Truly the
behavior of a psychopathic wacko.
Hey, asshole?
Passed through Poway the other day. If I knew how to get hold of you, could
have set up a meet.
But you're hiding like the gutless freak you are.

Old February 17th 04, 06:15 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

Hey, asshole?
Passed through Poway the other day.

"Passed through Poway"? What on Earth for? I thought you were schmoozing
with SE and hanging with your drinking buddies at El Chubasco (BTW, there's
much better Mexican food in Poway - we've got both a Roberto's and an
Alberto's (rival uncle-nephew down-home fast-food Mexican places; I
recommend the carne asada burrito or c.a. combo plate), a Rubio's
(Baja-beach-style fish tacos), plus some REAL ethnic places, like the taco
shop down the street that is my kids' new excuse to beg for a few bucks).

If I knew how to get hold of you, could
have set up a meet.

Try 411 next time.

But you're hiding like the gutless freak you are.

Hiding? Then how did you know about Poway?

Oh, wait, maybe you got it from this, posted to RSA last month:

"I'm in the book.

The local cops are the San Diego Sheriff Department, under contract with the
city of Poway. The non-emergency phone number of the Poway substation is
858-513-2800."

Posted by ... me! What a gutless cowardly freak I am! I deserved to rat
myself out!

Have you called the deputies yet? Tell them I'll be easy to find. I'll be
on the city/school field behind the substation every night this week 5:30 to
7:00.

Old February 17th 04, 10:52 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:23:46 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

in article , scottabe at
wrote on 2/16/04 8:54 PM:

some background info:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...utwithbang.php

my world record:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...orldrecord.php

My videos:
http://Scott.Abraham.of.ElChubasco.U...sites/gay_site.
php

Just a reminder that this sick **** is known to the psychopathic moderators
of rsa.terrorist, is allowed to post there, is a friend of the core group of
terrorists.
What a freak! What a wacko! What a gutless nut!

This cumming from a whacko posting stories of himself masturating?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old February 17th 04, 02:37 PM
scottabe

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 2/17/04 3:52 AM:

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:23:46 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

in article
, scottabe at
wrote on 2/16/04 8:54 PM:

some background info:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...utwithbang.php

my world record:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...orldrecord.php

My videos:
http://Scott.Abraham.of.ElChubasco.U..._sites/gay_sit
e.
php

Just a reminder that this sick **** is known to the psychopathic moderators
of rsa.terrorist, is allowed to post there, is a friend of the core group of
terrorists.
What a freak! What a wacko! What a gutless nut!

This cumming from a whacko posting stories of himself masturating?

You truly are a freak. Wacko. Gutless nut.

Old February 17th 04, 04:23 PM
Scottabe

(scottabe) wrote in message . com...
some background info:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...utwithbang.php

my world record:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...orldrecord.php

My videos:
http://Scott.Abraham.of.ElChubasco.U...s/gay_site.php

Oh, I see why you haven't had enough time to post for the last week.
Hope you made lots of new friends. Now that you're gettin' some,
maybe you can relax a little. (_0_)
Old February 17th 04, 04:31 PM
scottabe

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 2/17/04 9:23 AM:

(scottabe) wrote in message
. com...
some background info:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...utwithbang.php

my world record:
http://Scott.Abraham.swellserver.com...orldrecord.php

My videos:
http://Scott.Abraham.of.ElChubasco.U...sites/gay_site
.php

Oh, I see why you haven't had enough time to post for the last week.
Hope you made lots of new friends. Now that you're gettin' some,
maybe you can relax a little. (_0_)

What a freak!
I'd sure relax if you had the balls to spew filth like this in person.