VT skiers

Old September 1st 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default VT skiers

On Sep 1, 4:54*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:09*am, Ted Waldron wrote:

* They are called whiteouts, and they aren't loads of fun. *They are
quite deadly. *The freight train noise winds are terrifying enough.

Must be a matter of taste and circumstance. I've been in them on the
mountain. Hunkered down and waited for them to pass. The worst bits
usually come in gusts.

Damn. Don't remember them, but there must have been whiteouts at DV
and The Canyons this year, because I sure didn't see Brain Fried Bob.
Old September 1st 11, 03:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 1, 5:48*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 09/01/2011 07:56 AM, wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 23:09:05 -0700, Ted Waldron
*wrote this crap:

In ,
*wrote:

Too bad we don't get snow Hurricaines. *Those would be loads of fun..

* They are called whiteouts, and they aren't loads of fun. *They are
quite deadly. *The freight train noise winds are terrifying enough.

I live in Michigan. *We don't get hurricanes, earthquakes, mudslides,
tsunamis, forest fires, or volcanoes. *We get snow storms which you
call blizzards and an occasional tornado. *Our biggest fears is Asian
carp, and government spending.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

True enough, but you also don't have mountains to speak of.-

Or balls. Either one of you.
Old September 1st 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 1, 7:59*am, wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:29:34 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

On 9/1/2011 10:03 AM, wrote:
VtSkier wrote this crap:

I live in Michigan. *We don't get hurricanes, earthquakes, mudslides,
tsunamis, forest fires, or volcanoes. *We get snow storms which you
call blizzards and an occasional tornado. *Our biggest fears is Asian
carp, and government spending.

True enough, but you also don't have mountains to speak of.

The Appalachians and the rockies aren't real mountains. *I've been to
the Alps.

Feh. *Wake me up when you've been to Olympus Mons. *Now that's what I'd
call a mountain.

//Walt

If I told ya that I was kidnapped by space aliens and went to a planet
where there was mountains that made Olympus Mons look like a pimple ya
just wouldn't believe me.

Actually, I would. More chances of that happening then you showing up
in person at my door, as you have frequently promised.
Old September 1st 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:18:46 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Sep 1, 4:54*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:09*am, Ted Waldron wrote:

* They are called whiteouts, and they aren't loads of fun. *They are
quite deadly. *The freight train noise winds are terrifying enough.

Must be a matter of taste and circumstance. I've been in them on the
mountain. Hunkered down and waited for them to pass. The worst bits
usually come in gusts.

Damn. Don't remember them, but there must have been whiteouts at DV
and The Canyons this year, because I sure didn't see Brain Fried Bob.

The only whiteouts you get are from cocaine.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 1st 11, 04:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:21:04 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Actually, I would. More chances of that happening then you showing up
in person at my door, as you have frequently promised.

Liar. I've never promised to show up at your door, liar.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

Old September 1st 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:32:24 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

If I told ya that I was kidnapped by space aliens and went to a planet
where there was mountains that made Olympus Mons look like a pimple ya
just wouldn't believe me.

Try me. It wouldn't be your most outrageous claim.

//Walt

What would be? Everything I say is the truth.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 1st 11, 04:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Sep 1, 4:54 am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:09 am, Ted Waldron wrote:

They are called whiteouts, and they aren't loads of fun. They are
quite deadly. The freight train noise winds are terrifying enough.

Must be a matter of taste and circumstance. I've been in them on the
mountain. Hunkered down and waited for them to pass. The worst bits
usually come in gusts.

Damn. *Don't remember them, but there must have been whiteouts at DV
and The Canyons this year, because I sure didn't see Brain Fried Bob.

The only whiteouts you get are from cocaine.

Must be the global warming. Ain't seen one of those for 23 years or
so. Of course, didn't see you at DV either. But then again, it is
always white there.
Old September 1st 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Actually, I would. *More chances of that happening then you showing up
in person at my door, as you have frequently promised.

Liar. *I've never promised to show up at your door, liar.

Pussy. You certainly have, pussy. And you will always be a pussy who
didn't make good on his threats, pussy.
Where are those aliens? Maybe old JC will show up. Come to think of
it, the Second Coming will happen before you grow a set of balls,
pppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
You're not man enough to show up in Seattle. Terrified of lattes and
flannel shirts. PPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYY!!!!
Old September 1st 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 1, 9:05*am, wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:32:24 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

If I told ya that I was kidnapped by space aliens and went to a planet
where there was mountains that made Olympus Mons look like a pimple ya
just wouldn't believe me.

Try me. It wouldn't be your most outrageous claim.

//Walt

What would be? *Everything I say is the truth.

Yo, Walt, you pathetic pussy? That's his most outrageous claim.

Skiers in NC? bigsphinx Nordic Skiing 0 January 23rd 11 03:00 PM
Why no US skiers in TdS? Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com) Nordic Skiing 12 January 10th 08 02:21 PM
Recommendations for mixed groups, skiers and non-skiers ? John Owens European Ski Resorts 0 July 11th 05 11:47 AM
Any metric where US skiers are "up there"? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 13 March 22nd 05 06:05 PM
Why don't more skiers use RSN? Jeff Potter Nordic Skiing 36 December 3rd 03 02:49 AM