15 yrs down the track

Old August 26th 11, 01:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Trunky

Default 15 yrs down the track

i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on their lives
and see what an utter waste it's become by allowing themselves to
remain obsessed by this, a Usenet group.

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...
Old August 26th 11, 02:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Trunky wrote:
i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on their lives
and see what an utter waste it's become by allowing themselves to
remain obsessed by this, a Usenet group.

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...

It is called a filter you have them on your tap water your electric
lines and they are useful on your internet content too.

plonk
Old August 26th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:39:37 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Old August 26th 11, 03:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 26, 7:16*am, down_hill wrote:
Trunky wrote:
i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on their lives
and see what an utter waste it's become by allowing themselves to
remain obsessed by this, a Usenet group.

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...

It is called a filter you have them on your tap water your electric
lines and they are useful on your internet content too.

plonk

Shame that you don't have one on your brain.
Old August 26th 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 26, 6:39*am, Trunky wrote:
i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on their lives
and see what an utter waste it's become by allowing themselves to
remain obsessed by this, a Usenet group.

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...

This from a dumb**** who calls himself Trunky. Irony meter filters
him out.
Old August 26th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Aug 26, 7:39*am, Trunky wrote:
i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on their lives
and see what an utter waste it's become by allowing themselves to
remain obsessed by this, a Usenet group.

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...

Check the numbers of posts. Saying "a number of ppl" is a bit of an
over generalization. There is one thing, not really a person. The rest
of us just play here. And mostly ignore the asszit. And I am posting
from Europe, so not exactly obsessing, just up late, having a drink
and chatting on skype.
Old August 26th 11, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 26, 1:52*pm, pigo wrote:
On Aug 26, 7:39*am, Trunky wrote:

i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on their lives
and see what an utter waste it's become by allowing themselves to
remain obsessed by this, a Usenet group.

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...

Check the numbers of posts. Saying "a number of ppl" is a bit of an
over generalization.

You're a people, dumb****.

There is one thing, not really a person.

This from a dickless coward, pathological liar, teabagger, and all
around scumbag.
I am delighted that Brain Fried Bob Thompson does not consider me a
person. What a compliment!

The rest
of us just play here. And mostly ignore the asszit.

Please ignore me, asshole. Stop falsely accusing me of molesting
children, stop lying to the cops about me, stop stalking me in real
life, etc.
Oh, well. At least I know for damn sure when you will ignore me: the
next time I am in Utah, you won't say a word about me. Because that
just reminds everyone that you are a pathetic pussy hiding in your
cave, diapered up, terrified of being held accountable for your
actions, asszit.

And I am posting
from Europe, so not exactly obsessing, just up late, having a drink
and chatting on skype.

You just obsessed. While having a drink. Nothing changes.

Old August 26th 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 26, 6:39*am, Trunky wrote:
i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on their lives
and see what an utter waste it's become by allowing themselves to
remain obsessed by this, a Usenet group.

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...

I'm actually obsessed with a soccer website, and before that an
electronics newsgroup. I gave up on the physics newsgroup because of
the raving lunatics there whose crackpot theories or pointlessly-
obscene messages made it difficult to find anything interesting.

....and even the soccer website has had an ongoing war between the
politically-minded, which the moderator has banished to a subforum
labeled the "Kitchen".

Old August 27th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 26, 3:26*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 26, 6:39*am, Trunky wrote:

i think I first came across this group around 15 yrs ago, maybe a bit
less. I am GENUINELY amazed that that pretty much NOTHING has changed.
There seems to be a number of ppl that will look back on their lives
and see what an utter waste it's become by allowing themselves to
remain obsessed by this, a Usenet group.

Think about how incredibly big the outside world is and how much you
could all gain by getting out amongst it.

Move on people, before it's too late...

I'm actually obsessed with a soccer website, and before that an
electronics newsgroup. *I gave up on the physics newsgroup because of
the raving lunatics there whose crackpot theories or pointlessly-
obscene messages made it difficult to find anything interesting.

Then why havn't you given up on THIS newsgroup, where your friend
Birther Bob keeps spewing his crackpot theories and pointlessly
obscene messages?
Ooooops, forgot. You're obsessed with stalking me.

...and even the soccer website has had an ongoing war between the
politically-minded, which the moderator has banished to a subforum
labeled the "Kitchen".

Look at the bright side. Nothing is preventing you from giving me the
contact info for the SPD officer you claim is "monitoring" me.
Mad. Dog. Dirt. You. I await their call.
How humiliating for you.
Old August 27th 11, 01:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:26:38 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

...and even the soccer website has had an ongoing war between the
politically-minded, which the moderator has banished to a subforum
labeled the "Kitchen".

My favorite golf forum has gone insane with discussions about Mac
computers. Some people actually think the iPad is the computer of the
future. It's not. Three reasons. It doesn't have an ethernet
connection. It doesn't have a USB port. It costs $500. It also
doesn't have a keyboard but you can add one. It's just an expensive
toy.

I'm off to the Yacht Club. It's an especially nice day.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.