Quickest route Geneva airport to Val D'Isere

Old November 28th 03, 12:02 PM
funkraum

Default Quickest route Geneva airport to Val D'Isere

On 28 Nov 2003 04:15:08 -0800, in rec.skiing.resorts.europe you wrote:

funkraum wrote in message I'm with Ace and Marco on the Annecy route. Although on a first
occasion I do not think it would matter.

I have never managed to lose my way in Annecy, although this must be
sheer luck.

A "Me too" posting.

Two years ago we travelled from Geneva to Tignes via Annecy (very
pretty), Albertville and Bourg-Saint-Maurice. We had no major problems
despite having a Mark Thatcher like sense of direction, apart from
escaping Geneva without paying the Swiss Motorway tax.

Head in the direction for Annemasse (FR) Follow signs to Chamonix from
the centre of town. Turn right toward 'Paris' 'Lyon' shortly after
clearing the border.

You can pick up the signs to Chamonix once you have crossed the river.