Snowboarder for President??

Old March 19th 04, 12:33 AM
Mike

Default Snowboarder for President??

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/national/AP-Kerry.html

(photo of Kerry shredding Sun Valley 3/18/2004....)

As a result of this picture I have changed political affiliations.....at
least I can stop eating Pork Rinds.

Old March 19th 04, 02:35 PM
speced

This article has a picture!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Mar18.html

Throw in his enthusiasm for windsurfing and kitesurfing, what other
reason does one need?

Old March 19th 04, 06:14 PM
toddjb

"Mike T" wrote in message ...
Anyone got a link that does require a subscription?

Its free. They just want some market data. Make it up.

That's right, I forgot about the kitesurfing thing as well.
That's pretty cool of him...

Old March 19th 04, 09:35 PM
Sharkie

"Mike T" wrote in message ...
Anyone got a link that does require a subscription?

that *was* the link, subsription required....

oh, you meant that *DOESN'T* require a subsription, ok here's one:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...efa10203182031

heh, they're going crazy over this on rec.skiing.alpine
Old March 19th 04, 11:16 PM
CC

And he knows how to make money, marry and F it.

Thats pretty cool too!

Wonder what he would do the the country......

Old March 20th 04, 05:53 PM
AsaaraAgain

heh, they're going crazy over this on rec.skiing.alpine

In what way? I don't look in that group any more, and can't bear the idea
of subscribing just to take a quick look.

It's all here, since they won't quit crossposting their snowboarder bashing
here.
Old March 21st 04, 01:55 AM
Beloved Leader

"Mike" obrien2577@comcastDOTnet wrote in message ...

photo of Kerry shredding Sun Valley 3/18/2004....

On tonight's (Saturday's) nightly network TV news there was video of
him skiing as well. He's far better on skis than I am. Can't comment
on the boarding.

As for the Washington Post, as another poster said, you can register
with any old information you want to provide.

The RSA squabble seems to have returned to RSA. Good riddance.