Chicken**** Chubby School of Business

Old February 23rd 06, 02:39 AM

Default Chicken**** Chubby School of Business

Here's a negative review for you. You are a stalking pathological liar who
hides behind his computer. Gutless. Nutless. Insane.
Anytime you want to spew your **** in person.....
Tell ya what. Bert and I are about to leave on a two week ski trip.
Tell me your name and where you live (after all, you know mine) and I
promise to visit you.
Bet you'll be hiding under the bed.
What a wacko! What a freak! What an RSA regular!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:MTE0MDY2MTc1Ni5waGF0cGhpbA.1140661756@nulluse r.com...
Hey Felonius ****, I foresee a new wave of negative evaluations coming
your way. Two
weeks without shipping - that'll make all those customers really happy.
Are you going to
demonstrate your bravery to angry customers by hiding under your bed?

Old February 23rd 06, 06:24 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
Here's a negative review for you. You are a stalking pathological liar who
hides behind his computer. Gutless. Nutless. Insane.
Anytime you want to spew your **** in person.....
Tell ya what. Bert and I are about to leave on a two week ski trip.
Tell me your name and where you live (after all, you know mine) and I
promise to visit you.
Bet you'll be hiding under the bed.
What a wacko! What a freak! What an RSA regular!

Scott's brother tells the truth about Scott in an article entitled
"repressed memories revisited".
http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

Scott banned from usenet by a judge.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg16422141.700.html
Old February 24th 06, 12:04 AM

When challenged to identify himself, when challenged to a real meeting in
the real world, this freak hides under the bed.
What a coward! What a despicable freak!