Tamarack near McCall, Idaho

Old November 3rd 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
rvfulltime

Default Tamarack near McCall, Idaho

Anybody skied at Tamarack near McCall? We're going to be driving from Colorado
to B.C. and want to ski at a couple of places in Idaho. We've skied Sun Valley,
Bogus Basin, Brundage, Sweitzer, and Silver Mt. So I'm curious about Tamarack.
Any info would be appreciated.

TIA, No email please.

Old November 8th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Two Buddha

Real estate hill. Doesn't get much snow. Wrong location for skiing. Lower
half is mostly man made snow. Choppy fall lines. But there was nobody
around. Worth a day, but if you're in the neighborhood, Brundage is much
better.
I'll probably hit it this winter, but only because I'll have a free ticket.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old November 8th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Yabahoobs

Two Buddha wrote:

I'll probably hit it this winter, but only because I'll have a free ticket.

Pathetic.

Old November 8th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

I'll probably hit it this winter, but only because I'll have a free
ticket.

Pathetic.

Free skiing is pathetic? That's the most insane thing I've ever seen you
write, and there is a ton of pathetic insanity to choose from.

Old November 9th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Yabahoobs

Two Buddha wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

I'll probably hit it this winter, but only because I'll have a free
ticket.

Pathetic.

I was referring to your PATHETIC need to call out to the world that you
get free tickets. Equivilent to "name dropping'' in my opinion. But I
think you knew I was talking about that all along...after all :
multiple advanced degrees from credited universities and all....

So, as I was saying... PATHETIC.

Old November 9th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
TexasSkiNut

rvfulltime wrote:
Anybody skied at Tamarack near McCall? We're going to be driving from Colorado
to B.C. and want to ski at a couple of places in Idaho. We've skied Sun Valley,
Bogus Basin, Brundage, Sweitzer, and Silver Mt. So I'm curious about Tamarack.
Any info would be appreciated.

TIA, No email please.

Never been there, but I have yet to hear anybody rave about it. A
friend was living in Boise and drove up there to check it out in
December of the year they were opening. They didn't have enough snow
for skiing, but were more than happy to try to sell him some real
estate.

This site barely talks about the skiing:
http://www.skitown.com/resortguide/o.../id25/Tamarack