Winter is here!

Old November 25th 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 22, 5:19 pm, DaveM wrote:
Blizzard Warning

Yup, the storms have come and gone, and left 4 feet of "heavy" powder
on Heavenly. Heavenly's unremarkable opening, first day wind-hold out,
second day white out, and the 3rd & fourth wind-hold out, and the
fifth/yesterday was actually the real opening day, perfect mid-winter
conditions, sunny sky and very cold, dry but heavy powder, and "first
tracks," what a treat for the first day. Yes, winter is here.

Snowbender

Ps. Vail ski corp. has acquired the Northstar, so here's the best deal
in town, the Heavenly pass can now ski all Heavenly, Northstar, and
Sierra-at-Tahoe, same restriction applied, $379 and 23 days left.
http://www.skiheavenly.com/sitecore/...enly/home.aspx
Old November 25th 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 24, 10:22*pm, DaveM wrote:

Don't respond directly but keep taking shots from the oblique angles.

The clown has made himself the center of attention for years. He's
going to come up in the conversation sometimes. For years to come.

You rail
against my "overblown forecast" (and maybeit was, it was only -13F

I didn't rail against your forcast. By opening I could could see that
it was NOAA or something. But I didn't read it. My comment to an
overblown forecast was a result of the failure of it to show here as
anything more that just another snow storm. And I guess you guys get
more ****ed up with 2" of snow than we do with 2'.

when I parked at work today) but you post obsessively almost about
California's educational system and its pricing structure and myriad
off-topic issues.

I don't post about California's education system. Care to show me
where I did that? I did have a conversation with a person close by
about a local education system here. But then you were talking with a
local friend of yours about local conditions, right?

The last you do in the most self-serving ways that
indicate a lack of clear and critical thinking beyond what is best for
you and yours, ignoring any notion of the commons or larger questions
of logical argument.

I take care of me and mine. And unfortunately many others too. My
method is if you want something? You go out and buy it. Can't afford
it? You don't get it.

That is why you get no readership from me; you
are not a true person here. Your politics and need to self-aggrandize
aside (Why do I care if you are the person posting here who skis the
most days?)

Oh I'm sorry. I'll keep the opinions you don't agree with to myself. I
forgot we went by liberal rules here.

I am out and done.

Hehe
Old November 25th 10, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 25, 3:19*am, Ted Waldron wrote:

It shouldn't be a concern, it is bad karma wishing ill will on another
person, no matter how obnoxious and silly he is to others. *What is
important is trying to stick on topic. *Let the idiot babble in his
corner, but if you are continuing this, then you are going to be
labelled an idiot as well.

I'm wayyyyyyyyyy ahead in the karma race. I'm not worried. And you
can't tell me that there won't be some parties when that pig is
finally gone.

It is up to you, I can't control if you want to post the Mark Spittal
letter over and over again, it is silly, childish, and done to get a
rise out of the moron. It is time to stop doing that and focus on topics
for this season, not a constant rehashing of events and tactics of the
past.

When I post http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm I do
it myself. I am not Mark Spittal. I applaud his efforts and hope that
bit of information about he who's name is censored now by the liberal
speech police is spread far and wide. But then I find it despicable
bahavior that should haunt him the rest of his life. No statute of
limitations on that one AFAIK. You may think otherwise.
Old November 25th 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 25, 2:19*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 5:18 pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts. Most likely the same old ****. But I see them being
pulled when I log on. But nobody reads it! If it really bothers you
that much I guess you'll have to kf me too. Seems a bit extreme to me
for a post or two....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Flame wars don't have winners or losers, they just have a start and an
ending. *The time of poking the moron with pointy sticks should end. *

Teddy, you pathetic, laughable asshole, you just poked me, while
giving Thompson **** for doing so.
That makes you a moron, dumb****. A moron who committed felonies over
this sick newsgroup, moron.

We can still hope for that vein to pop soon, can't we?

It shouldn't be a concern, it is bad karma wishing ill will on another
person, no matter how obnoxious and silly he is to others.

In your insane world, telling the truth is obnoxious and silly, eh?

*What is
important is trying to stick on topic.

And ignore any information about your crimes, your lies, your
stalking, your cowardice.

*Let the idiot babble in his
corner, but if you are continuing this, then you are going to be
labelled an idiot as well.

Looks to me like you just made an idiot out of yourself, Teddy.

It is up to you, I can't control if you want to post the Mark Spittal
letter over and over again, it is silly, childish, and done to get a
rise out of the moron.

I'd say that anyone who falsely accuses me of molesting children is a
moron, moron. And doing so is far worse than silly and childish,
moron.

It is time to stop doing that and focus on topics
for this season, not a constant rehashing of events and tactics of the
past.

Especially Ted Waldron lying under oath, committing felonies, and
being exposed as a deranged stalker.
Show the post, Ted. Events of the past.

Just drop it, pigo.

Just show the post, moron.
Old November 25th 10, 04:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 25, 7:34*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 10:22*pm, DaveM wrote:

Don't respond directly but keep taking shots from the oblique angles.

The clown has made himself the center of attention for years. He's
going to come up in the conversation sometimes. For years to come.

Translation: Bob Thompson blames me for his lies, his stalking, his
harassment, his criminal acts.

*You rail

against my "overblown forecast" (and maybeit was, it was only -13F

I didn't rail against your forcast. By opening I could could see that
it was NOAA or something. But I didn't read it. My comment to an
overblown forecast was a result of the failure of it to show here as
anything more that just another snow storm. And I guess you guys get
more ****ed up with 2" of snow than we do with 2'.

Oh, please. He's in Spokane, they do fine. And you live on the
flats, idiot.

when I parked at work today) but you post obsessively almost about
California's educational system and its pricing structure and myriad
off-topic issues.

I don't post about California's education system. Care to show me
where I did that? I did have a conversation with a person close by
about a local education system here. But then you were talking with a
local friend of yours about local conditions, right?

Translation: Bob Thompson can post off topic anytime he wants,
because he's Birther Bob.

The last you do in the most self-serving ways that

indicate a lack of clear and critical thinking beyond what is best for
you and yours, ignoring any notion of the commons or larger questions
of logical argument.

I take care of me and mine. And unfortunately many others too. My
method is if you want something? You go out and buy it. Can't afford
it? You don't get it.

Brain Fried bob ignores the larger question of logical arguement and
spews his deranged crap.....after being exposed as a blatant hypocrite
who abused the system and took government subsidies for the education
of his mail order bride.

That is why you get no readership from me; you

are not a true person here. Your politics and need to self-aggrandize
aside (Why do I care if you are the person posting here who skis the
most days?)

Oh I'm sorry. I'll keep the opinions you don't agree with to myself. I
forgot we went by liberal rules here.

We do? Looks to me like we go by psychopathic rules here. Obviously,
Bob Thompson lives by tea party rules: when exposed as a lying piece
of ****, keep lying. When confronted with the facts, keep lying. And
always snip anything that rips you a new asshole. As New Asshole Bob
just did.

I am out and done.

Hehe

Sick ****, eh?

Old November 25th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 25, 7:41*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 25, 3:19*am, Ted Waldron wrote:

It shouldn't be a concern, it is bad karma wishing ill will on another
person, no matter how obnoxious and silly he is to others. *What is
important is trying to stick on topic. *Let the idiot babble in his
corner, but if you are continuing this, then you are going to be
labelled an idiot as well.

I'm wayyyyyyyyyy ahead in the karma race.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not worried. And you
can't tell me that there won't be some parties when that pig is
finally gone.

You and your buddies will be the only people there, you cowardly
freak. One thing for su you will never show up at any party I
throw. That balls thing again.

It is up to you, I can't control if you want to post the Mark Spittal
letter over and over again, it is silly, childish, and done to get a
rise out of the moron. It is time to stop doing that and focus on topics
for this season, not a constant rehashing of events and tactics of the
past.

When I posthttp://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htmI do
it myself.

Translation: Bob Thompson just falsely accused me of molesting
children again.

I am not Mark Spittal.

Bull****.

I applaud his efforts and hope that
bit of information about he who's name is censored now by the liberal
speech police is spread far and wide.

Holy ****ing ****, will someone commit this nutjob to the looney bin?
Not only does he applaud anyone who falsely accuses me of molesting
children, he's saying that the LIBERAL THOUGHT POLICE is censoring my
name?
Completely fruit loops.

But then I find it despicable
bahavior that should haunt him the rest of his life. No statute of
limitations on that one AFAIK. You may think otherwise.

You blithering idiot, YOUR behavior haunts you and will for the rest
of your life. Which is why you drink your breakfast.
You freaks have to do something about your buddy. He's getting more
and more insane.
Old November 25th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 25, 10:44*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving, Scott. I hope you have an enjoyable
ski season.

Ted

Go **** yourself, freak. That is not a retraction, not an apology,
and simply does not excuse the felonies you committed to harm me.
It's not just that you are a coward, a pathological liar, a stalker,
and an all around asshole.
As long as YOUR lies still exist, I will remind you that you lied to a
cop and a judge over a stupid newsgroup.
How disingenous can you get? Oooops, forgot. I know just how
dishonest you can be.
Show the post, Ted. Or admit that you deliberately and knowingly
committed perjury. And go **** yourself.