Just for fun

Old January 4th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Just for fun

In article
,
Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:

See! Not so funny, now? *Wait until I tell Tiffany, Amber, Tiffany,
Amber, Amber, Summer, Tiffany, Tiffany, Summer and Tiffany about your
behavior on RSA.

You forgot Brittany, Brittany, Brittany, and Mandy.

*This* Mandy, BTW:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...ad/fde6f22dea3
6a3f3/9b549587b778ac21?lnk=gst&q=tenzing+mandy#9b549587b 778ac21

Wait! That is too weird. The last tie I was at a Hooters, my waitress
was named Mandy too!!! And, I think I should mention that she was
totally into me.
Old January 4th 11, 04:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 3, 5:10*pm, Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:34*am, Richard Henry wrote:

This issue hit home with me last fall when I thought for a while that
I might be visiting Seattle for a few days following my son's soccer
team. *I realized that I would always be looking over my shoulder.
why do people who actually live in Seattle put up with that?

Because we aren't paranoid, nit-picking idiots?

Look Richard, I appreciate your dedication to whatever tomfoolery
you pursue on the internets, but the only way you're going to run
into Scott is if you stalk him to one of his usual haunts and
confront him, just like he tells you to do, over and over and over
and over again.

Odds of encountering him randomly and then having him be able to
identify you are right up there with being struck by lightning.

This whole business with you and Horvath posting up synagogue
addresses is lame and immoral.

Furthermore, if you are claiming to be the victim here, you need
to avoid this sort of aggressive, stalkerish behavior, otherwise
SPD would be justified in prosecuting you on Scott's behalf.

It's a slippery slope. Don't end up being the one sliding.

I don't know which identity your newish nym is hiding, but you
apparently haven't read much of what Scott throws in my direction.

Old January 4th 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

[...]

===================

No, most people here haven't. And neither should you.
(Lets try this together now: Highlight his post. Click MESSAGE - BLOCK
SENDER. Problem solved)

Is there any chance whatever that he might recognize you if he did happen to
waddle by you on the street? He's walked by people from here who he's
actually met in court and not had a clue until they told him so later. Even
if he does know what you look like he's half blind and has the agility of a
box turtle. Come on - think about this.

Old January 4th 11, 08:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

On 03/01/2011 15:46, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:09 am, Ted wrote:
In ,

wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 23:09:36 -1000, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

I'm afraid I don't understand your sensitivity here. Is there some
untold story?

Posting a list of synagogues in City of Seattle
isn't cool, no matter if the information is publicly available.

I don't understand your problem. Suppose I posted a list of Catholic
Churches in Houston? Would that be wrong? It's not like they are
hiding anything.

It is your intent. If you wrote to St. Marks Cathedral in Seattle
because I went there, and tried to humiliate me because of my antics
here, it is harassment and escalating a problem.

Whether it is St. Marks or City of Seattle Synagogues or all
religious institutions in King County, they are houses of worship, they
are a gathering of the community. They are not tools in a flame war.

Among LE responses to me and others was that Scott's behavior, while
technically illegal, was difficult for them to prioritize because no
there had been no physical actions nor direct confrontations in their
jurisdiction.

Therefore, this is the sort of thing that is best dealt with mutual
friends, or failing that, spiritual advisers. Do you disagree?

Yes. So far you've escaped the kf because you post other interesting
stuff, but you're getting near the limit, as is Horvie. Pigo went in
ages ago and is not missed at all judging by what I see from responses
to him.

Old January 4th 11, 12:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:10:03 -0800 (PST), Don Bosco Billy Bosco
wrote this crap:

This whole business with you and Horvath posting up synagogue
addresses is lame and immoral.

Just what the hell is immoral about it? You can look in the Seattle
Times weekend edition and get a list of the synagogues. Why is there
something immoral about posting them on this newsgroup? What is your
problem here?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 4th 11, 12:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:58:04 -0800, "NormG"
wrote this crap:

Is there any chance whatever that he might recognize you if he did happen to
waddle by you on the street? He's walked by people from here who he's
actually met in court and not had a clue until they told him so later. Even
if he does know what you look like he's half blind and has the agility of a
box turtle. Come on - think about this.

That doesn't mean he won't hurt someone on the street, or someone at
the soup kitchen where he hangs out. Get a clue. He's a dangerous
psycho who carries a gun.

Old January 4th 11, 12:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:36:16 +0000, BrritSki
wrote this crap:

Yes. So far you've escaped the kf because you post other interesting
stuff, but you're getting near the limit, as is Horvie. Pigo went in
ages ago and is not missed at all judging by what I see from responses
to him.

I find it totally weird that someone keeps a kill file, and even more
weird that they have to brag about it. Don't you have anything
positive in your life?

Old January 4th 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 3, 6:17*pm, Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:

Just so you know, I actually had lunch with Scott at this one.

Why? You couldn't find a place called "boners"?
Old January 4th 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 4, 5:26*am, wrote:

I find it totally weird that someone keeps a kill file, and even more
weird that they have to brag about it. *Don't you have anything
positive in your life? *

It just makes it easier. Every once and awhile I still get trunky to
go through the process of establishing a new identity to try to defeat
my kf too. A little extra satisfaction. But it's not like I have to
read those that pop up. He can't make me open them, so I don't. It
only magnifies his impotency, and that's fun too.