The revolution in skiing world

Old July 29th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default The revolution in skiing world

On Jul 29, 8:50*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 29, 8:12*am, downhill wrote:

Walt wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
You gappers sucked.

Hey! *It's a "You All Suck" post.

They're my favorite.

//Walt

He has a great way of proving how credible he is.
I think he needs to adjust his meds.....

This from a dickless freak who buddies up to Horvath. *Talk about
destroying your credibility.
I think you need to adjust your alcohol intake.

Are you buddying up with Itchy?
Old July 29th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Jul 28, 11:13 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

"If not A, then not B" does not equate to "if A, then B".

That's your little mind misread again. The critical thinking skill is
"if not B then not A" for double negative.

The contrapositive of "if not B then not A" is not "if B, then A", but
"if A, then B"

Not bad, at least you start to study before you open your mouth.
Nevertheless, "if B, then A" is your stipulation.

No. My stipulation is that "if not B, then not A" doesn't equal "if B,
then A"

In other words, if you can't do the chai tea drill, then you're not an
expert skier doesn't mean that if you can do it you are.

Yes, by the virtue of "If A Then B" = "If not B then not A."

It means that if you are and expert skier, you can do the drill.

Yes, 1) as his message is to you gappers alike, it is to encourage you
"unskilled undisciplined person" to practice my skiing to become a
better skier, and 2) I do it as my everyday skiing ("can do"),
accordingly, an expert skier.

Nope. That is precisely what it does not prove.

http://whyslopes.com/etc/ThreeSkillsForAlgebra/ch29.html

You don't deserve it, but I'm giving you a chance to learn.

I'm already "there"; it is you who need to catch up; read my thread
"Definition of truth" (on Nov 2008 sometime) on this newsgroup.

snowbender

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

--
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg
Old July 29th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Walt wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
You gappers sucked.

Hey! *It's a "You All Suck" post.

They're my favorite.

//Walt

He has a great way of proving how credible he is.
I think he needs to adjust his meds.....

This from a dickless freak who buddies up to Horvath. *Talk about
destroying your credibility.
I think you need to adjust your alcohol intake.

Are you buddying up with Itchy?

No reason not to. He hasn't accused me of molesting children,
threatened my life, or claimed to have lied ot the cops about me.
Strange, but not a freak. Like you.
Speaking of which, still waiting for SPD to knock down my door,
ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
Contact info? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Been so long, but still feels good.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!
Old July 29th 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 29, 9:04*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 29, 6:47*am, snowbender
wrote:

snowbender

Why the name change? *Trying to evade ****ed-off former students?

This from a member of a group of terrorists who have repeated defamed,
threatened, and lied about me, most of them hiding in anonymity while
doing so?
Irony meter wants to change its name to Richard Henry. Hypocrisy
knows no bounds........
Old July 29th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote:

snowbender

Why the name change? *Trying to evade ****ed-off former students?

This from a member of a group of terrorists who have repeated defamed,
threatened, and lied about me, most of them hiding in anonymity while
doing so?

LOL

"Alan Baker" is "hiding in anonymity", "twobuddha", or would you prefer
"Bobaloobob"?

Old July 29th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*snowbender wrote:
[...]

ToeCheese, there is no point in discussing reality and truth with this
deranged, delusional pathological liar.
I've busted him hundreds of times in outright lies, and he just keeps
lying and lying and lying.
You know what is really insane about this dip****? He keeps stating
that if he is unaware that his writing is a lie, it is not a lie.
Naturally, he completely ignores any facts that contradict his lack of
awareness, hiding from reality like he hid when I was up at Whistler.
He's even more afraid of reality than he is of me, and avoids any
reality that portrays him as the deranged stalking dickless wack job
he is.
Don't bother trying to discuss reality with Dickless Baker. Like
trying to discuss ethics with Dickless Henry, or manhood with Dickless
Horvath, or politics with Dickless Thompson, or dicks with Dick
Gozinya.
Old July 29th 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

*snowbender wrote:
[...]

I keep saying that if someone says something that is untrue and they
know it, it's a lie. And that conversely, if they unknowingly say
something that isn't true, it isn't a lie.

Naturally, he completely ignores any facts that contradict his lack of
awareness, hiding from reality like he hid when I was up at Whistler.

I didn't hide. You did: behind the ambiguity of your alleged location.

He's even more afraid of reality than he is of me, and avoids any
reality that portrays him as the deranged stalking dickless wack job
he is.

I've already told you I'm willing to meet you, Scottie, but you keep
wriggling away.

Old July 29th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

I keep saying that if someone says something that is untrue and they
know it, it's a lie. And that conversely, if they unknowingly say
something that isn't true, it isn't a lie.

Yeah, it's kind of like how someone keeps claiming that they were
waiting for you at a place that never existed yet they keep repeating
that claim even after it's been pointed out that the place doesn't
exist.

Say Scooter, could you give me directions to the 'clock tower'? I'm
thinking that it started with two tabs of acid and a bag of mushrooms
but what other hallucinogens were you on?

Naturally, he completely ignores any facts that contradict his lack of
awareness, hiding from reality like he hid when I was up at Whistler.

I didn't hide. You did: behind the ambiguity of your alleged location.

Yep, sounds like a pattern is emerging.

He's even more afraid of reality than he is of me, and avoids any
reality that portrays him as the deranged stalking dickless wack job
he is.

I've already told you I'm willing to meet you, Scottie, but you keep
wriggling away.

Why even bother? You already know he's to chicken**** to show.

Say trunky, how's the trunk stuffing going? Did your friend from
Microsoft help you out?
Old July 29th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Walt wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
You gappers sucked.

Hey! *It's a "You All Suck" post.

They're my favorite.

//Walt

He has a great way of proving how credible he is.
I think he needs to adjust his meds.....

This from a dickless freak who buddies up to Horvath. *Talk about
destroying your credibility.
I think you need to adjust your alcohol intake.

Are you buddying up with Itchy?

No reason not to. *He hasn't accused me of molesting children,
threatened my life, or claimed to have lied ot the cops about me.
Strange, but not a freak. *Like you.
Speaking of which, still waiting for SPD to knock down my door,
ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
Contact info? *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Been so long, but still feels good.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!

Really? You turned down on opportunity to meet at a Seattle police
station. We could have cleared the whole thing up.

Old July 29th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Walt wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
[...]

Sorry, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyy. Just makes you look more dishonest
and more of a ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
As you will remember, pppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy, I offered to set up the
meet. All you have to do is provide the contact info of the SPD
officer you claim to have corresponded with. Simple, really. You
keep turning down that opportunity, ppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyy.
It's very clear to me. You are a pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyy. You
never have and never will be man enough to spew your **** in person
without someone else to hide behind and manipulate. Because you are a
ppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Busted lying again, pppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyy.
Contact info? Happy to clear up the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME with SPD.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

The Politics of Doping and the Revolution of Nordic Skiing [email protected] Nordic Skiing 0 February 25th 06 09:59 AM
The revolution will be live. jgs Nordic Skiing 2 February 21st 06 03:58 PM
Winter Revolution Chuck Alpine Skiing 7 February 12th 05 03:36 AM
Noise! Harleys vs. the 4-stroke revolution Jeff Potter Nordic Skiing 4 June 7th 04 11:59 AM
Pole revolution? Anders Lustig Nordic Skiing 4 February 7th 04 01:44 AM