Raping Bob Thompson

Old July 17th 10, 11:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Raping Bob Thompson

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 16:30:39 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

I confess.
When Tranny Boob Thompson accused me of having violent homosexual
fantasies regarding his old, flabby, diseased trunk butt, and then
finally told the truth and admitted that he never showed up at a meet
because he was afraid of being raped, he was telling the truth. For
him.
I've been setting traps for years, hoping to lure him into a situation
where he could be gang raped by Mormon fudge packers.
That's why I set a meet this year in Temple Square, site of the
Tabernacle and Temple. The timing was perfect: if Brain Fried Bob had
showed up, I was going to force him into the Tabernacle at dick point,
duct tape him to the rostrum, and encourage the entire choir to
convert him to Momo Homo while singing the Hallelujah Chorus.
But Bob saw right through my nefarious plan.
As for Boob not showing up at Deer Valley, who could blame him? After
all, there's nothing in the world more obvious as a set up for male
rape then setting a meet at 9,000 feet, in the mountains, in January,
right next to a busy ski run. My plan was to duct tape him to the
stove at the Cabin, and put up big signs on the run advertising his
availability and charging a dollar a pop.
Damn. Bob saw my scheme for what it was. Not a transparent
opportunity for me to prove, once again, that he is a dickless coward
who never has had and never will be man enough to spew his **** to my
face, but a way for me ot exploit his new post operative transexual
status.
The clincher? I've set at least five meets at El Chubasco, a popular
local eatery in PC. The name proves me to be the Snidely Whiplash of
RSA. El Chubb Ass Company. El Chubasco. I had the whole restaurant,
the owners, the staff, and all the customers primed for the arrival of
a drunken, debauched, fugly, old, dickless and nutless transexual, Bob
Thompson. We were going to duct tape him to the condiment counter,
and rape him with chubby tamales and enchiladas smeared with mayo and
mole.
Chubs up his ass. How stupid of me to think I could fool a brilliant
man like Birther Bob, who figured out Obama is Kenyan?
I am so ashamed. I have been exposed. Obviously, Tranny Boob has
exposed the real me. All these years I pretended that I wanted to
kick the crap out of the freak simply because he is such a depraved,
vile, cowardly, vicious little bitch. I even had all of you fooled
into thinking that the notion of any homosexual sadistic tendencies
was ridiculous. But Tranny Boob, with the wisdom of a bottle of vodka
and several ounces of meth, saw right through me.
I can't say I blame you freaks. Obviously, courage and manhood and
ethics and honor have nothing to do with why none of you ever have and
none of you ever will talk **** in person.
You're scared of having a two foot beefstick jammed up your chocolate
speedway.
You poor beetches.
Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

Again, you admit to rape
Old July 17th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:58:56 -0400, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

Again, you admit to rape

He also admits to having a tiny penis. Note that he says that he has
to use a strap-on beefstick.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old July 18th 10, 12:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 17, 2:46*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:58:56 -0400, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. *You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

Again, you admit to rape

He also admits to having a tiny penis. *Note that he says that he has
to use a strap-on beefstick.

Uh, duh. Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but I did not admit to being
a tiny dicked fag like you.
You see, unlike you, I would have a problem having sex with a man,
because unlike you, I would not be able to get it up.
Ergo, the strap on beefstick. Bet you got a tiny liddle boner just
thinking about it.
I almost got a boner laughing at you, though. Go back to hiding,
terrified that I am going to hunt you down and rape you.
Old July 18th 10, 10:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:55:01 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

He also admits to having a tiny penis. *Note that he says that he has
to use a strap-on beefstick.

Uh, duh. Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but I did not admit to being
a tiny dicked fag like you.

I'm just posting the facts. You admitted to using a strap-on when
having sex.

You see, unlike you, I would have a problem having sex with a man,
because unlike you, I would not be able to get it up.

How do you know that? You certainly have tried to have sex with men.
You just admitted it.

Ergo, the strap on beefstick. Bet you got a tiny liddle boner just
thinking about it.
I almost got a boner laughing at you, though. Go back to hiding,
terrified that I am going to hunt you down and rape you.

I'm not terrified of your little dick. I rid the world of evil and
I'm terrified of you? Make me laugh some more.

Old July 18th 10, 01:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:58:56 -0400, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. *You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.
Again, you admit to rape

He also admits to having a tiny penis. *Note that he says that he has
to use a strap-on beefstick.

Uh, duh. *Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but I did not admit to being
a tiny dicked fag like you.
You see, unlike you, I would have a problem having sex with a man,

Yes, we all know about your distended colon but you seem to be able to
do it with Bert as long as you have enough mayo.
Old July 18th 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

He also admits to having a tiny penis. *Note that he says that he has
to use a strap-on beefstick.

Uh, duh. *Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but I did not admit to being
a tiny dicked fag like you.

I'm just posting the facts. *You admitted to using a strap-on when
having sex.

I did? Where did I do that?
I just posted facts. You have admitted to being a tiny dicked fag who
was Bubba's bitch when you were in prison.
Facts.
I read it somewhere.

You see, unlike you, I would have a problem having sex with a man,
because unlike you, I would not be able to get it up.

How do you know that? *You certainly have tried to have sex with men.
You just admitted it.

I did? You certainly do not have a problem having sex with men. You
have admitted that on hundreds of occasions.
Facts. I read it somewhere.

Ergo, the strap on beefstick. *Bet you got a tiny liddle boner just
thinking about it.
I almost got a boner laughing at you, though. *Go back to hiding,
terrified that I am going to hunt you down and rape you.

I'm not terrified of your little dick. *I rid the world of evil and
I'm terrified of you? *Make me laugh some more.

Show up in person and talk your ****. Make me laugh some more. You
have admitted that you want to be raped with the legendary two foot
beefstick.
In any case, if you were going to rid the world of evil, you would
have killed yourself years ago. But you couldn't break Bubba's heart,
eh, pppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyy?
Old July 19th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 08:44:23 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

He also admits to having a tiny penis. *Note that he says that he has
to use a strap-on beefstick.

Uh, duh. *Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but I did not admit to being
a tiny dicked fag like you.

I'm just posting the facts. *You admitted to using a strap-on when
having sex.

I did? Where did I do that?

Your last post.

I just posted facts. You have admitted to being a tiny dicked fag who
was Bubba's bitch when you were in prison.
Facts.
I read it somewhere.

In your fantasy world.

You see, unlike you, I would have a problem having sex with a man,
because unlike you, I would not be able to get it up.

How do you know that? *You certainly have tried to have sex with men.
You just admitted it.

I did? You certainly do not have a problem having sex with men. You
have admitted that on hundreds of occasions.
Facts. I read it somewhere.

Fantasy. You live in a fantasy world where you have sex with men
using a strap on penis.

Ergo, the strap on beefstick. *Bet you got a tiny liddle boner just
thinking about it.
I almost got a boner laughing at you, though. *Go back to hiding,
terrified that I am going to hunt you down and rape you.

I'm not terrified of your little dick. *I rid the world of evil and
I'm terrified of you? *Make me laugh some more.

Show up in person and talk your ****. Make me laugh some more. You
have admitted that you want to be raped with the legendary two foot
beefstick.
In any case, if you were going to rid the world of evil, you would
have killed yourself years ago. But you couldn't break Bubba's heart,
eh, pppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyy?

I live in the greatest city in the world. Detroit. I fear nothing.
You don't even have the guts to say Detroit. Make me laugh some more,
dumbass.

Old July 19th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

He also admits to having a tiny penis. *Note that he says that he has
to use a strap-on beefstick.

Uh, duh. *Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but I did not admit to being
a tiny dicked fag like you.

I'm just posting the facts. *You admitted to using a strap-on when
having sex.

I did? *Where did I do that?

Your last post.

I did? Where did I do that? Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but
unlike you, I've not only never needed one, I've never seen one. Of
course, I've never jammed a beefstick up your ass, either, but you
could talk me into it. You're projecting your fantasies about being
raped again. Make your fantasies real, Horvie. Go visit Bubba.
They'd probably let you have a conjugal visit, they are very
understanding of conflicted people like youl

I just posted facts. *You have admitted to being a tiny dicked fag who
was Bubba's bitch when you were in prison.
Facts.
I read it somewhere.

In your fantasy world.

Actually, I believe we are discussing YOUR fantasy world, in which you
get raped by a two foot beefstick. Preferably while skiing, though
the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is high on the list.

You see, unlike you, I would have a problem having sex with a man,
because unlike you, I would not be able to get it up.

How do you know that? *You certainly have tried to have sex with men..
You just admitted it.

I did? *You certainly do not have a problem having sex with men. *You
have admitted that on hundreds of occasions.
Facts. *I read it somewhere.

Fantasy. *You live in a fantasy world where you have sex with men
using a strap on penis.

Horvie, Horvie. You have to stop telling everyone here that you want
to be raped. You're as transparent in your desires as Tranny Boob
Thompson.
Are you a Tranny, too? Is that why you hide, fearful you will be
outed?
Everybody already knows you are a freak, why hide?

Ergo, the strap on beefstick. *Bet you got a tiny liddle boner just
thinking about it.
I almost got a boner laughing at you, though. *Go back to hiding,
terrified that I am going to hunt you down and rape you.

I'm not terrified of your little dick. *I rid the world of evil and
I'm terrified of you? *Make me laugh some more.

Show up in person and talk your ****. *Make me laugh some more. *You
have admitted that you want to be raped with the legendary two foot
beefstick.
In any case, if you were going to rid the world of evil, you would
have killed yourself years ago. *But you couldn't break Bubba's heart,
eh, pppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyy?

I live in the greatest city in the world. *Detroit. *I fear nothing.

You do? Real name and real address? Which burned out shell of a
building do you call home?
You are such a terrified little dickless pussy that you aren't even
man enough to ID yourself.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHA

You don't even have the guts to say Detroit. *Make me laugh some more,
dumbass.

You don't even have the guts to laugh at me in person. Still waiting
for you to show up. Or for your buddies.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old July 20th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:43:09 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I'm just posting the facts. *You admitted to using a strap-on when
having sex.

I did? *Where did I do that?

Your last post.

I did? Where did I do that? Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but

Here is your exact words.

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

You admitted that you have a tiny penis and have to use a strap on
when having sex with men in the shower.

Old July 20th 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote this crap:

I'm just posting the facts. *You admitted to using a strap-on when
having sex.

I did? *Where did I do that?

Your last post.

I did? Where did I do that? Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but

Here is your exact words.

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

You admitted that you have a tiny penis and have to use a strap on
when having sex with men in the shower.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

And Scooter admitted to:
Peeing his pants coming out of a "meeting"
Rape fantasies of Bob T and others
A small penis which requires him to strap on a sausage