Get Ready to Vomit

Old June 22nd 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Get Ready to Vomit

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 21, 6:42*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 21, 5:12*pm, Scottum wrote:

On Jun 21, 2:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde..
.

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples of
how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you take
RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing it.

I liked the "first degree in journalism" bit.

Lying by implication.

It's interesting that someone with a 'first degree in journalism'
rarely uses words longer than three syllables. *Everything he writes
is on a less than fifth grade level.

If you read some of the Salon letters, they read like the crap he
posts here. *Never ceases to amaze me how a professional journalist
can be so trite.-

Jeez, Dickless, if you were paying attention, you would have noticed
that I stated I had not been a professional journalist for 25 years or
so.

You also said you had a "first degree in journalism"; implying you have
some second degree.

Well?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old June 22nd 10, 02:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

I am not surprised that you think poking holes in liars, frauds, and
professional victims is trite. *Coming from a psychopathic
pathological liar, I will take that as a compliment.
Another ridiculous, pathetic, cowardly stalker acting as if they just
did something courageous. *Or something that bothers me. *Holy ****,
dumb****, do you really think you can embarass me with posts I made to
a site that gets more than a million daily hits?
How trite of you.

It's not your subject matter that's trite.

It's your style - vocabulary, grammar, simile, metaphor, illusion -
you learned about "style" in journalism 101, right?
Old June 22nd 10, 02:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 21, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

True. Since you are your fellow freaks comprise my subject matter, a
more accurate word would be "vile".

It's your style - vocabulary, grammar, simile, metaphor, illusion -
you learned about "style" in journalism 101, right?-

You just defined the word "trite", you stupid dickless dumb****
stalking piece of **** coward. Freak 101. Took it from the
University of RSA.
Old June 22nd 10, 03:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_3_]

On 6/21/2010 1:06 PM, pigo wrote:
http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...or/index1.html

Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples
of how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you
take RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing
it.

Puke-making indeed.

Here's a classic one:

Saturday, June 27, 2009 10:52 AM ET Original article: A right-wing
writer on how to be a real man Greenwald the pussy

Hey, Greenwald?

When did you serve?

Then shut the **** up about when other people served, simply because
you didn't have the balls to do so.

From my point of view, the dickless wonder is you. The insecure man
desperate to prove his manliness is you. Pure projection. Laughable.
Transparent. I thought better of you.

Yeah, Greenwald didn't serve like you. He never had fantasies of being
a college journalist in 'Nam! Why couldn't he fantasize for his
country like brave, selfless Trunky?

Dave

Old June 22nd 10, 03:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 21, 8:27*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
On 6/21/2010 1:06 PM, pigo wrote:

http://letters.salon.com/08e0bc89970...73/author/inde...

*Page after page of more of the same old ****. Manufactured, self
promoting, poseur fantasy from our resident POS. Lot's of examples
of how he deals with people too. There's gotta be some pretty good
instances of him contradicting himself in that many posts if you
take RSA as an example. He usually can't many there without doing
it.

Puke-making indeed.

I assume YOU are trying to make me puke....from laughing at your
transparent, desperate dishonesty.
You puke, you.

Here's a classic one:

Yeah. Another classic Dickless Stallard lie.

Saturday, June 27, 2009 10:52 AM ET Original article: A right-wing
writer on how to be a real man Greenwald the pussy

Hey, Greenwald?

When did you serve?

Then shut the **** up about when other people served, simply because
you didn't have the balls to do so.

From my point of view, the dickless wonder is you. The insecure man
desperate to prove his manliness is you. Pure projection. Laughable.
Transparent. I thought better of you.

Yeah, Greenwald didn't serve like you.

Excuse me? I have never claimed to have served. Period. Why do you
continue to tell the same ridiculous, laughable lie?
You puke.

*He never had fantasies of being
a college journalist in 'Nam! *

And neither have I.

Why couldn't he fantasize for his
country like brave, selfless Trunky?

Puke. In disgust. I'm fantasizing that I meet you in person some
day. I promise you will puke, Puke.
Old June 22nd 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jun 21, 8:50*pm, twobuddha wrote:
*I promise you will puke, Puke.

What ? You're even fatter ?

Old June 22nd 10, 04:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 21, 9:00*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Jun 21, 8:50*pm, twobuddha wrote:

*I promise you will puke, Puke.

What ? You're even fatter ?

Please show up and I will demonstrate the proper technique for making
you puke.
Oooooops, forgot. You're a post op tranny.
Old June 22nd 10, 01:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jun 21, 6:39*pm, Scottum wrote:

And don't forget the transgender fantasies. *That's wierd.

Fantasies? You never saw that thing (Stephan?) he brought to Utah, did
you? He/she should sue the doctor. But trunky seemed to like it.
Probably the last piece of ass (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) he's had. But
he blew (no pun intended) that one too.

Old June 22nd 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jun 21, 9:27*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
(snipped)
Yeah, Greenwald didn't serve like you. *He never had fantasies of being
a college journalist in 'Nam! * Why couldn't he fantasize for his
country like brave, selfless Trunky?

Dave

Here's a good one. It rings a little differently than from when it was
happening. But by the time he'd written this he'd been told "she" was
a man.

Monday, June 29, 2009 10:03 PM ET
Original article: Crying foul on Martina Navratilova
Yo, Betzee
Not to worry about the glasses. I'm sure Martina would pay for Lazik
surgery. Need some work done on my shoulders, too.

She could be my dream woman. Rich, travels most the time, lives in a
ski area, etc. Thought I had that with a six foot blonde in Park City,
many years ago.

She ran from commitment, and I sure as hell didn't get paid. Did get
to mooch a nice place for the winter, though it was hardly a mansion.
Had to pay for my expenses and lift tickets, too. Strangely enough,
even though she's the bad guy, she still welched on the small debts
she owed me: she seemed to think she was entitled to get paid on the
way out.

Old June 23rd 10, 02:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jun 22, 7:13*am, pigo wrote:
On Jun 21, 9:27*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
(snipped)

Yeah, Greenwald didn't serve like you. *He never had fantasies of being
a college journalist in 'Nam! * Why couldn't he fantasize for his
country like brave, selfless Trunky?

Dave

Here's a good one. It rings a little differently than from when it was
happening. But by the time he'd written this he'd been told "she" was
a man.

Bob, Bob. You have to stop with the tranny fantasies. Even your
fellow terrorists Klaus Biggers and Anthea Kerrison thought you were
out of your ****ing mind when you came up with that ridiculous
whopper. Jealous that Lurleen makes your diseased punch look like a
wallflower, eh?
This is ammo for you? How desperate.
Are you so deranged, so lost in your wet brained desperation that you
think this latest venture in internet stalking is causing me to do
anything but laugh my ass off at you?