Groomed trails in Vermont?

Old July 21st 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Groomed trails in Vermont?

toller wrote:
Okay, two recommendations for Stratton.
If no one disagrees, I guess I will be trying Stratton this year.

Lots of people will disagree. They'll say Stratton (aka Flatten) is too
flat and they groom everything to within an inch of it's life. They'll
tell you to go somewhere like Magic Mountain, Wildcat, or Tuckermans for
"real" snow (i.e. ungroomed).

Should you listen to them? That's your call.

//Walt
Old July 21st 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 21, 9:18*am, toller wrote:
Okay, two recommendations for Stratton.
If no one disagrees, I guess I will be trying Stratton this year.
Thanks.

Do yourself a favor. Go to Deer Valley. Best grooming in the entire
world, great service, and absolutely no chance of running into any of
the pathetic freaks who post in this ********.
Be careful if you get near the Cabin on Bald Mountain, though.
According to Bob Thompson, men stand a grave danger of being raped in
that neighborhood.