Online Snowboard shops

Old December 14th 03, 10:51 PM
Al_xtreme

Default Online Snowboard shops

Hi,

Do you guys buy some stuff online if yes where?
I ordered from cheapsnowboards.com and my shipment is on it's way. They have
very agressive price, but old stuff. That doesn't mean crap, it means very
good deals!
Any other good shops?

Cheers
Alex

Old December 15th 03, 02:49 AM
ex

Check out http://the-house.com. They have some pretty good deals. I've
bought some stuff from there in the past. Umm... Look around google won't
hurt either.

Old December 15th 03, 03:04 PM
Tiburon27

The only online dealer I've ever bought off was Boardzone.com. It's a
Canadian outfit so if your currency is good against the canadian dollar then
go for it. Ont thing though, they have a catalogue that has a lot more in
it than the website. This is too bad becasue only the people who get the
catalogue know that they carry Grenade Gloves for example.

Old December 15th 03, 09:46 PM
Arvin Chang

"Al_xtreme" wrote in message . ..
Hi,

Do you guys buy some stuff online if yes where?
I ordered from cheapsnowboards.com and my shipment is on it's way. They have
very agressive price, but old stuff. That doesn't mean crap, it means very
good deals!
Any other good shops?

Cheers
Alex

I really like www.rei-outlet.com (not sure if they ship out of the
US). The deals are like 40-50% off, good but not great... but you can
ship to any REI location for free and their return policy is amazing
(can actually use the gear and decide if you like or not and still
return it).

I just bought a Burton Tactic shell for 53% off and a pair of Session
snow pants for like 50% off. I actually purchased a pair of Burton
Ronin Vent pants too, decided they didn't fit well and returned them
immediately within a few minutes without a problem.

--Arvin
Old December 17th 03, 12:43 AM
Chris Stringer

Please check RDCshop out at http://www.rdcshop.com. We are based in
beautiful Bend, Oregon and our entire staff rides and/or skis. We
have no sales tax and we currently include free shipping on all orders
over $175. You can shop on our web site or call us toll free at
1.877.BEND.SKI.

Chris Stringer
RDCShop.com Online Board Shop
Bend Ski and Board Sport
1009 NW Galveston
Bend, OR 97701
Email:
Web:
http://www.rdcshop.com
Toll Free Phone: 1.877.BEND.SKI
Old December 17th 03, 10:19 AM
Savage

(Chris Stringer) wrote in message . com...
Please check RDCshop out at
http://www.rdcshop.com. We are based in
beautiful Bend, Oregon and our entire staff rides and/or skis. We
have no sales tax and we currently include free shipping on all orders
over $175. You can shop on our web site or call us toll free at
1.877.BEND.SKI.

Chris Stringer
RDCShop.com Online Board Shop
Bend Ski and Board Sport
1009 NW Galveston
Bend, OR 97701
Email:
Web:
http://www.rdcshop.com
Toll Free Phone: 1.877.BEND.SKI

Is that free shipping to the UK?
Old December 17th 03, 09:55 PM
Chris Stringer

Is that free shipping to the UK?

Sorry but that's only in the US. Although we do accept international
orders, we require prepayment with a wire transfer as credit card
sales are just too risky. We will ship to any country with prepayment
though.