scottabe

Old December 29th 03, 01:51 AM
scottabe

Default scottabe

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 12/28/03 5:23 PM:

scottabe wrote in message news:BC136913.C80A%
Kiss my ass, you insane nutcase.

Say Scott, where does Alex accuse you of all the things that you say
he does?

For years, dumb****.

I've been reading this group a long time and I have never seen him
make accusations of child molestation.

He just denies it happens, and supports those who do it.

In fact, he does quite the
opposite. You want people to speak up against those practices and he
is the only one I see doing that on a regular basis, yet you
constantly make false accusations against him anyway.

What false accusation?
In any case, to follow up on Heney's arguement, fair is fair. The insane
wacko has falsely accused me on scores of occasions.

What gives? I
would think you would cut him some slack since he is constantaly
standing up for you.

With insane friends like him, you don't need enemies.

Old December 29th 03, 01:56 AM
Alex Heney

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:51:32 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , Alex Heney at
wrote on 12/27/03 4:26 PM:

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:07:28 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Alex Heney at
wrote on 12/25/03 5:21 PM:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:16:26 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Alex Heney at
wrote on 12/24/03 1:32 PM:

snip

Remember, so far as Scott is concerned, two wrongs *do* make a right.

Remember, as far as Alex Heney is concerned, reality is highly suspect.

Readers can make up their own minds who has a better grasp on reality.

Any reader who klnows the truth thinks you are a pathological liar with no
grasp on reality.

Like I said. They can make up their own minds who has a better grasp
of reality. I think your response may have helped them decide.

Clue time, wacko. Anyone who has any grasp on reality thinks you're nucking
futs.

I doubt it.

Anyone? Apart from Scott.

People may think I am nuts for trying to respond rationally to you.
But not for what I have said.

He considers that if you do something to him, it is quite fair and
reasonable for him to do it back.

Really? I missed the part where I threatened his life or falsely accused
him or anyone else of molesting children, wacko.

That is unsurprising, since there was no such part.

That's what you just said, you sick ****.

Where?

You are insane.

In other words, even you cannot find anything which might be taken to
mean what you claim I have said, so you just resort to your standard
taunt.

And how on earth can you say it is what I just said, after saying you
had missed it?

You snipped it, wacko.

Liar.

I didn't snip anything. As anybody reading this thread will know. And
as Google can easily prove.

You missed it because I DIDN'T SAY IT.

Bull****. You accused me of doing what your fellow criminals do. Period.

Liar. Period.

If you can find ANYTHING in what I said that could conceivably be
taken as saying you have threatened anyone's life, or falsely accused
anyone of molesting children, then you really do need some basic
lessons in understanding plain English.

You need some basic lessons in requiring it.

In other words, once again, you cannot find anything which could mean
that, but since you have decided (wrongly) that I did, that means I
cannot have written it properly.

You are simply wrong.

I have never suggested in any way that you have done those things.

Bull****.
You have repeatedly accused me of things I have never done.

Liar.

I have NEVER, as far as I can recall, accused you of doing anything
you have not said yourself you have done.

So if I have ever accused you of doing anything you haven't, then you
have lied about what you have done.

What is said was that you have SAID it is OK to do back to others what
they have done to you. That does NOT mean you have actually DONE any
of those things, and it most certainly does NOT mean you have done ALL
of them.

Seeing as you continue to support those who do those things, and only give
me and Bert ****, obviously YOU believe they have a right to commit crimes.
Fair is fair, right?

Nope. I do not believe anyone has a right to commit crimes. But I also
believe it is up to those against whom the crimes are committed to
take action over them.

And I do not only give you ****, but it is too much trouble to keep on
giving people **** over things that happened months or years ago.

I also simply did not see many of the accusations you complain about
because I have most of those people in my killfiles.

As it happens, you have obviously done SOME of the things that have
been done to you, as in this instance, where you are accusing Horvath
of being in Jail just because he hasn't posted for a few days.

More like a month. Read the posts.

I can't be bothered. I'll take your word for it.

There was a Horvath in jail for
indecent exposure in NW Ohio during that time. Since he ain't got the balls
to provide a verifiable first name, I assume it is him until he proves
differently. And I
have no problem with you responding in that way. I actually agree that
is fair.

Anything I do to that asshole is fair.

That depends what "anything" is. Certainly everything I have seen you
do is fair. There are still things you *could* do, but almost
certainly * won't* do, that would not be fair.

It is simple FACT that you have stated on numerous occasions in the
past that turnaround is fair game.

It is a simple FACT that I have no acted like you and your sick friends, nor
have I done what you have done. It is a FACT that you are a pathological
liar.

You have certainly done a lot more than I personally have.

Bull****. You've lied your sick ass off and made false accusations, unlike
me.

Liar.

And as for
my "sick friends", I don't know who you are talking about. There are
only three people who have ever posted on this newsgroup I have even
met, and that was once only, for one evening, and one of them is now
dead.

The only two people I know are dead from here are pathological liars and
terrorists. Your friends.

Nope. One of them I never met. the other, I met once, for one evening,
and every decent person who met him thinks he was a very good man.

I wouldn't presume to call him a friend, based on the little contact I
had with him.

That does not mean you will do *everything* that has been done to you.
Just that you think (and many would agree) that it is fair for you to
do so.

You are insane. Get help.

Do you mean that there is something in the previous paragraph you
disagree with?

You are insane. Get help.

I'll take that as a no, then.

If you think there is anything ion that paragraph which could
conceivably lead ANYONE who has the slightest grasp on reality to
think I am insane, then you are probably way beyond help.

You are insane. Get help.

I'll take that as meaning you cannot find anything to support your
ridiculous accusation then.

Many people would agree with him there. Where they would disagree is
that he takes it further, and thinks it is also fair and reasonable to
do it to people who were not involved, just because they are friends
or relatives of the ones who did it to him.

You truly are insane, Heney.
You just accused me of what you sick ****s do, what I have refrained from
doing. You are a vile, demented, indecent lying asshole.

Please explain exactly what your deluded mind thinks I have accused
you of here.

What you just said, you sick ****.

No. Pleas point out EXACTLY which words of mine you think were
accusing you of any of these things. Just saying "what you just said"
is meaningless.

You are insane. Get help.

OK. Since I didn't use those words, I'll assume that means you cannot
find any such words again.

I know, and anybody else reading this knows, that I have made no such
accusations.

I'm reading it. You lie. Get help.

Liar.

you have still entirely failed to point out where I have made any such
accusations.

And I have not snipped ANYTHING from this thread.

If you could point out which words you think were making such
accusations, perhaps the misunderstanding could be cleared up.

No misunderstanding. You are a deranged pathological liar who continues his
pattern of lies....while never holding his fellow terrorists liable.

Liar.

And if there was no misunderstanding, then you KNOW that I did not say
the things you accuse me of. If you think I did, then there must be a
misunderstanding, since I KNOW I said no such thing, and therefore you
have misinterpreted something I said.

Again, it is simple, verifiable fact that you have stated in this
newsgroup that you think it fair to go after the friends of people who
have gone after you and your friends, regardless of whether those
people had anything to do with it.

This was part of your "fair is fair" campaign.

Fair is fair. You don't mind if I falsely accuse you of molesting children
in your hometown newsgroup, do you.

Of course I would. If I had a "hometown" newsgroup.

You just accused me of doing so, might
as well be guilty of it.

Liar.

You are insane.

I don't think so.

I have NEVER accused you of molesting children. Nor would I ever do
so. As far as I know, you have never molested any children, and I have
always thought, and have several times said, that I think it is vile
to accuse anyone of doing so, unless they have actually been convicted
of a crime involving such.

Then why are you civil with those who do it, wacko?

I'm not, generally.

But then what you consider to be such an accusation is just plain
ridiculous. What I consider to be such an accusation is somebody
actually stating that you have done those things.

As far as I am aware, this does not apply to you, and I think all such
accusations deserve condemnation.

A little moral lesson. You don't meet people who falsely accuse people of
molesting children. You shun them. Clue time, wacko.

I never have met anyone who has made any such accusation.

Now please retract YOUR vile lie that I have accused you of such.
Unless, again, you can point out the EXACT words which you think could
be construed as an accusation that you have done such vile deeds.

Kiss my ass, you insane nutcase.

I don't see any point in continuing this, since you jut make up insane
lies about what I have posted, when everyone can see that I have
posted no such things.

Trying to have a rational conversation with you is like trying to
catch the ocean in a sieve.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
If at first you don't succeed, work for Microsoft.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom
Old December 29th 03, 02:29 AM
pigo

"Scottabe" wrote in message
m...
scottabe wrote in message news:BC136913.C80A%
Kiss my ass, you insane nutcase.

Say Scott, where does Alex accuse you of all the things that you say
he does?
I've been reading this group a long time and I have never seen him
make accusations of child molestation. In fact, he does quite the
opposite. You want people to speak up against those practices and he
is the only one I see doing that on a regular basis, yet you
constantly make false accusations against him anyway. What gives? I
would think you would cut him some slack since he is constantaly
standing up for you.

He says he won't answer questions if he doesn't have a certain information
about the asker. When I ask the question, he has all that information about
me, he *still* won't answer. Not that it's a surprise to anyone. You can use
that for an example of his ethics.

Old December 29th 03, 02:49 AM
scottabe

I'm not even going to bother, except for one observation: Alex Heney never
takes his fellow liars and terrorists to task. He only obsesses over Bert
and me. So many wackos, so much filth, and silence from Alex Heney, wack
job.

in article , Alex Heney at
wrote on 12/28/03 5:56 PM:

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:51:32 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Alex Heney at
wrote on 12/27/03 4:26 PM:

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:07:28 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Alex Heney at
wrote on 12/25/03 5:21 PM:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:16:26 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Alex Heney at

Old December 29th 03, 09:20 PM
Sue

In message , Scottabe
writes

Say Scott, where does Alex accuse you of all the things that you say
he does?
I've been reading this group a long time and I have never seen him
make accusations of child molestation. In fact, he does quite the
opposite. You want people to speak up against those practices and he
is the only one I see doing that on a regular basis, yet you
constantly make false accusations against him anyway. What gives? I
would think you would cut him some slack since he is constantaly
standing up for you.

Is it possible that you might have misunderstood Scott's position?
If he's the *only* decent ethical person, it goes without saying that
nobody else can be decent and ethical, so they must all be villains of
some sort.
This could be seen as a case of words speaking louder than actions.

[NB this post aims only to promote understanding of the position: it is
not a vote for or against.]
--
Sue ]8(