Fantastic skiing

Old November 19th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Fantastic skiing

On Nov 19, 3:41*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:58:36 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

I'm right again. *You're insane. *I'm right about that, too. *Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

I'm sure he has an emergency softball game to go to.

Horvath and Baker. Buddies. I love it. Thanks for helping me keep
this ******** dead.
Old November 20th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Armin

On Nov 18, 6:21*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Nov 18, 7:19*am, taichiskiing
wrote:

Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

He was slipping when he should have been skidding.

No slipping or skidding where I was skiing last Thursday-Sunday...
nothing but powder:

http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov2008a.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov2008b.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov2008c.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov2008d.jpg

No lifts there but I'll take untracked powder over lifts any day.

Armin
Old November 20th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov20...CLNov2008d.jpg

No lifts there but I'll take untracked powder over lifts any day.

Armin

Wow gorgeous 3rd pic man...
Old November 20th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

wrote:

Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

He was slipping when he should have been skidding.

No slipping or skidding where I was skiing last Thursday-Sunday...
nothing but powder:

http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov2008a.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov2008b.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov2008c.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/armin/PCLNov2008d.jpg

No lifts there but I'll take untracked powder over lifts any day.

I'll take lifts over untracked powder any day.
They're my favorite lifts.

Old November 20th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote this crap:

I'm right again. *You're insane. *I'm right about that, too. *Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

I'm sure he has an emergency softball game to go to.

Horvath and Baker. Buddies. I love it. Thanks for helping me keep
this ******** dead.

Nope. He's not a buddy. I don't know him.

We just happen to share the same opinion of you.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 20th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Nov 19, 10:58*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 18, 7:35*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

At this point in the year, any skiing would be great skiing. *Looks
like a late start for the PNW. *Nothing on the ground at Whistler,
either, or Sun Valley, too warm most of the last couple weeks to make
snow.

Just another thing for you to be wrong about...

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/gallery/index.htm

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

...but you should be used to being wrong by now.

Jeez, Baker, there's about two inches on the ground there. *The length
of your dick. *According to a local, it was bare to six thou four days
ago after the latest round of warm storms.

So in addition to being wrong, you're now compounding it with not
reading what was given to you:

"Snow Report

Last Updated:*11/19/2008 9:17:31 AM

New * 24 Hours * 48 Hours * 7 Days * Snowbase

0in * 0in * * * *0in * * * *3in * * *12in

now depths are measured at Pig Alley Weather Station - 1650m
(Mid-Mountain) on Whistler Mtn."

1650 meters is 5400 feet, so I guess your "local" was full of it.

He skied with me the day you didn't have the balls to show up. Like
me, he KNOWS you are a dickless coward. Laughed his ass off at you.
As I do.

Yet "he" has never had the balls to say so...

Then, of course, there are the webcams. This one is at 6069 feet:

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/cams/whistler/index.htm

Manmade. He works for the mountain. Six days ago it was bare at
Roundhouse. Go **** yourself.

Dumb****. *They will open next week.....on manmade only....and nobody
else within driving distance will.
I'm right again. *You're insane. *I'm right about that, too. *Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

Did. You didn't show up. Now make some more excuses for how dickless
you are.

You didn't meet my condition for the meet. You went out of your way to
avoid a 6 word sentence that you then happily made after the meeting
time was safely past.

You are insane. Get help.

I offered to meet you at a psychiatrist's office in your neighbourhood,
too (or a cop shop). Funny, but you wouldn't accept those offers
either...

Old November 20th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Nope. He's not a buddy. I don't know him.
We just happen to share the same opinion of you.

Well now. Scott and I are buddies, and we share the same opinion of YOU.
Think your skiing skills are honed well enough you'll actually get your
Level II cert this winter? Or will your ****ty skiing **** you up again?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old November 20th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 19, 9:15*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote this crap:

I'm right again. *You're insane. *I'm right about that, too. *Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

I'm sure he has an emergency softball game to go to.

Horvath and Baker. *Buddies. *I love it. *Thanks for helping me keep
this ******** dead.

Nope. He's not a buddy. I don't know him.

We just happen to share the same opinion of you.

Baker, if you were not mentally ill, you would be deeply trouble that
you were such a slimebag that you agreed with Horvath about anybody.
But since you are delusional and mentally ill, you really are
incapable of understanding how decent, sane people loathe Horvath.
Find him to be a laughable, pathetic, dickless coward.
Decent people do not have as bad an opinion of you as they do of
Horvath. Mostly because they think you are sick. You need help.
Horvath knows what kind of asshole he is, and enjoys being the freak
he is. Psychopaths usually do. You are incapable of insight, and
defend yourself against any knowledge of your mental illness.
How sad you are. And no matter how much you attack, no matter how
much you hate me, it does not change the reality of your mental
condition.
I understand, Alan. I pity you. You are insane. Get help. Because
only a wack job would agree with Horvath on just about anything.
Old November 20th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

ps: Thanks for helping me keep this ******** dead.
Old November 20th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Yet "he" has never had the balls to say so...

Well, you're a dickless coward and I can prove it.

You didn't meet my condition for the meet. You went out of your way to
avoid a 6 word sentence that you then happily made after the meeting
time was safely past.

You had the time and place. All you needed was a ball or two in your nut
sack. About that 2" dick ****- A Dickless ****ing **** like you never knows
what it's like to ski dick deep powder on an epic day. Finger **** that
diseas infested **** of yours.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."