Fellow Adventurers

Old August 1st 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Fellow Adventurers

In article ,
A mighty Hungarian wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:47:30 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

They are all men of the sea. They have undergone hardships which you
can never comprehend.

"We got blown out in the Mills Race this year and were scored DNF*"

*did not finish

A tempest arose. And we were attacked by sea monsters.
We were all heros for surviving the ordeal.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...ETRO/806070411
/-1/ARCHIVE

Horvath: a "might warrior" would never stoop to providing proof.

Keep your schtick straight, man!

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old August 1st 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 02:04:27 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

They are all men of the sea. They have undergone hardships which you
can never comprehend.

"We got blown out in the Mills Race this year and were scored DNF*"

*did not finish

A tempest arose. And we were attacked by sea monsters.
We were all heros for surviving the ordeal.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...ETRO/806070411
/-1/ARCHIVE

Horvath: a "might warrior" would never stoop to providing proof.

Keep your schtick straight, man!

There are doubters out there men of the sea, who are used to hardships
will show proof.

Often, during Mill's races, we have been attacked by sea monsters. I
have one of the tentacles hanging on my wall to show to any of the
doubters.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old August 1st 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...7/METRO/806070
411
/-1/ARCHIVE

Horvath: a "might warrior" would never stoop to providing proof.

Keep your schtick straight, man!

There are doubters out there men of the sea, who are used to hardships
will show proof.

Often, during Mill's races, we have been attacked by sea monsters. I
have one of the tentacles hanging on my wall to show to any of the
doubters.

What: a polyethylene six-pack holder?

:-)

Old August 1st 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 02:19:05 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...7/METRO/806070
411
/-1/ARCHIVE

Often, during Mill's races, we have been attacked by sea monsters. I
have one of the tentacles hanging on my wall to show to any of the
doubters.

What: a polyethylene six-pack holder?

Are you insulting a mighty Hungarian warrior? I have sharpened my
swords, and my throwing axes. I have fought monsters and demons all
across the realm. Meet me at the information tower, and I will clean
you out of any of your treasure. Your name will end, and I will sing
of how I smote you.

Old August 1st 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

They are all men of the sea. *They have undergone hardships which you
can never comprehend. *

"We got blown out in the Mills Race this year and were scored DNF*"

*did not finish

A tempest arose. *And we were attacked by sea monsters.
We were all heros for surviving the ordeal.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...0080607/METRO/....

All that proves is that Detroit has a newspaper.

On second thought, even that could have been faked.
Old August 1st 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A Mighty Dream of Butter

wrote this crap:

They are all men of the sea. They have undergone hardships which you
can never comprehend.

"We got blown out in the Mills Race this year and were scored DNF*"

*did not finish

A tempest arose. And we were attacked by sea monsters.
We were all heros for surviving the ordeal.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...0080607/METRO/...

All that proves is that Detroit has a newspaper.

On second thought, even that could have been faked.

Y'all are honorless pussy farts, trying to cast doubts upon the noble
deeds of my man Horvath. Clearly the man is a hero from the age
of epics, not a third rate, typo-pouncing lamester wearing a soiled
adult diaper like yourself.

Now bow down before the man and quit being so dickless, nutless,
and utterly incontinent.
Old August 1st 08, 10:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote this crap:

They are all men of the sea. *They have undergone hardships which you
can never comprehend. *

"We got blown out in the Mills Race this year and were scored DNF*"

*did not finish

A tempest arose. *And we were attacked by sea monsters.
We were all heros for surviving the ordeal.

I know there's some doubters here, but I have proof.

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs...0080607/METRO/...

All that proves is that Detroit has a newspaper.

On second thought, even that could have been faked.

You are saying I faked a newspaper article? Prepare to die. When I
return, I shall meet you at the information tower, with whatever
weapons you choose. You have no honor, and you are finished.

Old August 1st 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Aug 1, 12:19 am, A Mighty Dream of Butter
wrote:

Now bow down before the man and quit being so dickless, nutless,
and utterly incontinent.

Given the first two, can't really blame anyone for the last one...

Old August 1st 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Apparently you enjoy insulting mighty Hungarian warriors.

Well, sure. Doesn't everybody?

Choose your weapons.

I choose Lasers. Match racing. Marks to Starboard.

//Walt

Old August 1st 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MoonMan

Walt wrote:
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

Apparently you enjoy insulting mighty Hungarian warriors.

Well, sure. Doesn't everybody?

Choose your weapons.

I choose Lasers. Match racing. Marks to Starboard.

//Walt

Surely lasers are much too fast for mighty Hungarian warriors wouldn't
Optimists be a better choice? And of course the beer couldn't fall out of an
Optimist (and you'd have plenty of time to quaff it).

--

Chris *:-)