skiing in europe with kids

Old September 28th 04, 10:30 AM
karen smith

Default skiing in europe with kids

what are the best resorts in europe for kids?
Old September 28th 04, 05:56 PM
The Older Gentleman

alt.lolitas.****ing is that way ---------

--
Trophy 1200 750SS CB400F CD200 Z200 x2 ST70 DT50MX YTC#3
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 IHABWTJ#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06
Old September 29th 04, 04:27 PM
Johannes

On 28 Sep 2004 03:30:33 -0700, (karen smith)
wrote:

what are the best resorts in europe for kids?

Davos, Saas Fee, Lenk, Gstaad, Lenzerheide. Soerenberg

Johannes
Old September 29th 04, 07:22 PM
PSmith

All resorts cater for children.

I took my 6 year old niece to Kitzbuhel some years ago. For the first
morning she was in the enclosed skiing play area with all the Micky Mouse
obstacles to ski around etc. After lunch they moved her to the adjacent
nursery slope with a poma. The next day she was everywhere on the nursery
slope. The next day she was bussed to the Kitzbuhler Horn. She never looked
back. On our last day, I took her out of school and she skied the whole
region and ended up skiing the Hannenkalm back into the village!

Maybe she found her feet very quickly, but the service was excellent.
Entrance to the swimming pool is free with the ski-pass - always a favourite
after a days skiing since kids and apres-ski are sometimes difficult to
combine.

Paul

"karen smith" wrote in message
om...
what are the best resorts in europe for kids?

Old October 1st 04, 05:19 PM
Rob White

When I put an un-PC comment out on this NG a few weeks ago it caused a bit
of a storm - so how do you get away with that!!!

Rob
"The Older Gentleman" wrote in
message news:1gku77o.1bbnk0919vj9zuN%chateauSPAMKILL.murra ...

Old October 1st 04, 06:04 PM
The Older Gentleman

Rob White wrote:

When I put an un-PC comment out on this NG a few weeks ago it caused a bit
of a storm - so how do you get away with that!!!

Because I didn't top post.

Next question?

Old October 2nd 04, 01:08 PM
AndyP

"Rob White" wrote in message
When I put an un-PC comment out on this NG a few weeks ago it caused a bit
of a storm - so how do you get away with that!!!

Cos most people know he's a tosser so don't read/ignore his posts?