Hey Schattie!

Old June 29th 04, 04:54 PM
Eviel Dewar

Default Hey Schattie!

I suddenly realized that you're no longer ranting about Mark Hoover and
annexcafe.men.online. What happened? Have you given up that crusade?
Or have you been banned permanently from all of Annexcafe? Just curious.

your friend,
Eviel

Old June 29th 04, 09:52 PM
pigo

"Eviel Dewar" eviel@nospam wrote in message
news:a3JpbWluYWw=.a095e3ce402b649ca8d18e79da58a4a6 @1088528074.nulluser.com...
I suddenly realized that you're no longer ranting about Mark Hoover and
annexcafe.men.online. What happened? Have you given up that crusade?
Or have you been banned permanently from all of Annexcafe? Just curious.

your friend,
Eviel

He hasn't been on menswad either. Must be a complete (another) ban.
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Old June 29th 04, 10:29 PM
Richard Henry

"pigo" wrote in message

"Eviel Dewar" eviel@nospam wrote in message

news:a3JpbWluYWw=.a095e3ce402b649ca8d18e79da58a4a6 @1088528074.nulluser.com...
I suddenly realized that you're no longer ranting about Mark Hoover and
annexcafe.men.online. What happened? Have you given up that crusade?
Or have you been banned permanently from all of Annexcafe? Just

curious.

your friend,
Eviel

He hasn't been on menswad either. Must be a complete (another) ban.
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Since he was attacking Mark Hoover's site, and got banned from there, and
then started attacking the Annexcafe staff, they may have given Bert an
offer he could not refuse.