Olin Ellipse

Old July 28th 03, 09:47 PM
Sue

Default Olin Ellipse

In message , MoonMan
writes
In , Sue typed:
In message , Walt
writes

But it's vitally important to know whether you have women's skis or
men's skis. 'Cause if you don't separate 'em, they'll breed and
you'll wind up with a garage full of unpedigreed mongrel skis.

Don't use those, they could invalidate your insurance!

Instead, send them to me, and I'll make sure they're safely disposed
of (er, my er, bench is going to be 150cm so I don't need longer
ones...)

So how are you going to make your bench?

There's a dead public bench in **** Park with the leg units in good
condition but the planks all rotted. I'll steal the legs (borrow:
pickaxe to dig 'em out the ground, sledgehammer to knock the concrete
off) they're the integrated sort with a front and a back leg, an armrest
and supports for the seat and backrest, which are just planks bolted on.
Then I'll shorten any too-long skis with (borrow: an angle grinder)
remove any bindings that've been left on, drill bolt holes and arrange
them artistically with the tips at alternate ends.
(Buy: a dozen 10cm coach bolts.)

Then I'll just put it outside in the rain and wait for it to start
breeding litters of snowblades!
--
Sue ])