The Ballad of Too Fatta - concluded

Old June 8th 17, 12:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default The Ballad of Too Fatta - concluded

On Friday, July 23, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, madge wrote:
Scott In article ,
wrote:
/madge wrote:
// In article ,
//
er (Ferdy) wrote:
//
// /Hell yes. It is these damn flamers that just keep it all going.
// /The big guy has done the right thing and gone back to skiing talk,

// Translation: Spanked.

/Spanked?
/I certainly don't feel spanked.
/More like amazed that so many sick people acted with such a collective
/insanity.
/
/Like you, who I've never heard of, and yet still you presume to claim some sort
/of victory.
/Truly crazy.
/
/Scott

Well by all means let's get better aquainted. My name is Madge. How are you?
You are a fascinating man, Scott. I have so many questions for you.
You have had such an interesting life, I mean with the Navy Seals and the
VietNam journalism and the police career and all, but what most interests
me is your childhood and how it shaped the wonderful human being you have
become. You write in your personal and moving articles in
http://www.vix.com/menmag/scottwom.htm, "There was no mutilation to my
body when my mother forced her five year old son to perform cunnilingus".
Wow! Powerful, gripping stuff! Gad what a monster she was. She just
shoved your face in there and wiggled it around. Bitch. Did she make you
extend your tongue?
Then later, in http://www.vix.com/menmag/scottrev.htm, you write, quite
poetically about your recovered memories, " A year ago as I mark time, a
seven year old boy stood between a grown woman's open, naked thighs. Four
months later, hands jammed his head into the place that gave me birth. Six
months ago, I heard my mother's voice cursing "This is what your father
should be doing" as she shuddered in orgasm. I hold my smile, so these
innocent children do not know I have left them. With a backdrop of clear
blue sky rather than peeling paint, the birthday boy's face becomes
Scotty's, the smile a rictus of terror, as I gaze in the bathroom mirror
of the slum apartment that was my home. It is not cherry frosting that
drips from my cheeks. It is my mother's blood."
Dear God! Are you suggesting that your mother was menstruating when she
forced you to perform cunnilingus? What an awful, horrible woman. One
consolation, at least you gave her an orgasm. Hell, most guys can't give a
woman an oral orgasm when they are adults and here you are knocking them
off when you are seven. (sorry, that was insensative, don't want to get
our new friendship off to a bad start, it's just that men's poor oral
skills are one of my pet peeves).
What is most horrifying is that this monsterous woman still lives nearby,
as you explain so powerfully in this paragraph: "My mother, the vilest of
them all, lives a mile from me. She shares a dilapidated apartment with my
brother. He is forty years old, and still lives with her. He has never
married. She has never remarried. No need to. She raised her sons to be
her husbands."
Man-o-man! Has this woman no shame, no heart, no common decency? She is
truely evil is she not? I wish I lived nearby, I would certainly tell her
a thing or two. Does this mean your brother is sleeping with your mother
like man and wife? She will certainly burn in hell. Is this the same
brother who just died and whose death was so upsetting you lost your
temper out at Whistler? If that is the case then I can understand your
momentary lapse and others should understand it too and forgive you.
Sorry to ask so many questions, but you are one of the most interesting
people I have met on Usenet. And there's so many other things I want to
ask, like, what age did you lose your virginity? Was it before or after
the neighbor lady who seduced you at 14 or the the apostate priest who
raped you? What is a "Two Buddha"? Do you know anyone named Erik? And why
does everyone make mayo jokes about you?
Gosh I'm so glad we have had the chance to have this little chat. You are
a fascinating man, Scott, and I can't wait to get to know you better.
Please share more of yourself.

m.

PS. Love the cute pictures.

Old June 8th 17, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

What's up dude. where were we?