Winter is here!

Old November 24th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 24, 2:43*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
Is that you, ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy? *Going to Colorado this year.
Might have to stop by and show your boss what you do on company time.
Two choices.
Stuff your head back up your ass, or lose your job. *You are one sick,
disgusting, despicable, cowardly ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Maybe I'll ski Copper again.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

Is your butt buddy from M$ back again? *

YOU calling a friend of mine a butt buddy?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

You did such a great job at
that last time. *Everyone is laughing at you, moron.

Actually, everybody is laughing at you, because like everybody else
here, you're a laughable coward, ppppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy.

Yeah, maybe you'll ski Copper again. *I'll meet you under the big
clock. *HAHAHAHAHAHA

I showed. You didn't. You lied about it. Period. I'll always be
laughing at you, the same way I laughed at you at Copper.

Back to ignoring you.

Whassamatter? Afraid your boss will see what a pathetic freak you
are?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Old November 24th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 24, 3:43*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Is your butt buddy from M$ back again? *You did such a great job at
that last time. *Everyone is laughing at you, moron.

Yeah, maybe you'll ski Copper again. *I'll meet you under the big
clock. *HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to ignoring you.

Hey Scroat, if you see your cousin Mark over the holidays have him
post his brother's story. We don't want anyone to forget that, do we?
He ought to post it over to Seattle too. Warn those most in danger.

Old November 24th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 24, 3:35*pm, pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 3:43*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Is your butt buddy from M$ back again? *You did such a great job at
that last time. *Everyone is laughing at you, moron.

Yeah, maybe you'll ski Copper again. *I'll meet you under the big
clock. *HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to ignoring you.

Hey Scroat, if you see your cousin Mark over the holidays have him
post his brother's story.

There is sick. There is disgusting. There is insane. Then there is
Bob Thompson,
One dickless coward encourages another dickless coward to sockpuppet a
dead man and make false allegations of molesting children.

We don't want anyone to forget that, do we?

No one is ever going to forget what an asshole you are, Thompson.

He ought to post it over to Seattle too. Warn those most in danger.

The only person in danger, you stalking freak, is you. If you ever
call me a child molester in person. But you never will. Because you
are not a man. You're a dickless freak.
How vile. How disgusting. How normal for Bob Thompson.

Old November 25th 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 24, 4:18*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 3:43 pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Is your butt buddy from M$ back again? You did such a great job at
that last time. Everyone is laughing at you, moron.

Yeah, maybe you'll ski Copper again. I'll meet you under the big
clock. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to ignoring you.

Hey Scroat, if you see your cousin Mark over the holidays have him
post his brother's story. We don't want anyone to forget that, do we?
He ought to post it over to Seattle too. Warn those most in danger.

*Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

Hey, freak? How about a little condemnation, perhaps some disgust,
maybe some contempt?
After all, he's bragging about sockpuppeting a dead man to falsely
accuse me of molesting children.
That's some pretty sick ****, Teddy. Maybe sicker than committing
felony perjury and lying to the cops and a judge to harass me, though
you set a pretty high standard for crazy.
Show the post, Ted. Or at least show some manhood and condemn the
vileness of your friend. Show some balls, finally.

Why do I bother?
Old November 25th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 3:43 pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Is your butt buddy from M$ back again? You did such a great job at
that last time. Everyone is laughing at you, moron.

Yeah, maybe you'll ski Copper again. I'll meet you under the big
clock. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to ignoring you.

Hey Scroat, if you see your cousin Mark over the holidays have him
post his brother's story. We don't want anyone to forget that, do we?
He ought to post it over to Seattle too. Warn those most in danger.

*Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

Forgot to tell you something, Teddy. The war is over with you when
you admit you lied to the cops and a judge, admit you lied in court,
admit you have lied hundreds of times about me since then, and
personally apologize for being such a dickless, deranged, stalking
asshole. Otherwise, if you show up here, I am going to remind you of
wht a dickless, deranged stalking asshole you are.
Show the post, asshole. Or apologize. Or get used to being exposed
as an insane pathological liar. Your choice.
Old November 25th 10, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 24, 5:18*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

*Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts. Most likely the same old ****. But I see them being
pulled when I log on. But nobody reads it! If it really bothers you
that much I guess you'll have to kf me too. Seems a bit extreme to me
for a post or two....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

We can still hope for that vein to pop soon, can't we?
Old November 25th 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 24, 4:59*pm, pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 5:18*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

*Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts.

And you still lie and stalk.

Most likely the same old ****.

Sure is. You lie, I expose you as a lying piece of **** coward.

But I see them being
pulled when I log on. But nobody reads it! If it really bothers you
that much I guess you'll have to kf me too. Seems a bit extreme to me
for a post or two....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Holy ****. In the deranged mind of Tranny Boob Thompson, getting
killfiled for an ongoing campaign of defamation, stalking, and just
being a pathetic, disgusting asshole is "extreme".

We can still hope for that vein to pop soon, can't we?

Thanks for hoping I die. I'll save this one for the day I see you in
the real world and do what I have to do.
You're not man enough to threaten my life outright, or man enough to
show up and say this in person, of course.
On the meth today, Bob?

Old November 25th 10, 02:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 5:18 pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts. Most likely the same old ****. But I see them being
pulled when I log on. But nobody reads it! If it really bothers you
that much I guess you'll have to kf me too. Seems a bit extreme to me
for a post or two....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

We can still hope for that vein to pop soon, can't we?

I don't really understand. In one post, you claim you have campaigned for years
to have him ignored and have done so yourself, yet here you are again playing
with him. It was just a few months ago I plonked you because you kept baiting
him. Why don't you make up your mind? I thought you were cleaning up your act
when I un-plonked you recently.

Old November 25th 10, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 11/24/10 4:59 PM, pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 5:18 pm, Ted wrote:

Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts. Most likely the same old ****.

Exactly. You're posting the same old **** about the same old ****.
Pointless.
Also suggest you drop it.
Old November 25th 10, 02:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 24, 6:06*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 5:18 pm, Ted Waldron wrote:

Pigo, drop it. If the war to be over, stop continuing it.

He still posts. Most likely the same old ****. But I see them being
pulled when I log on. But nobody reads it! If it really bothers you
that much I guess you'll have to kf me too. Seems a bit extreme to me
for a post or two....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

We can still hope for that vein to pop soon, can't we?

I don't really understand. In one post, you claim you have campaigned for years
to have him ignored and have done so yourself, yet here you are again playing
with him. It was just a few months ago I plonked you because you kept baiting
him. Why don't you make up your mind? I thought you were cleaning up your act
when I un-plonked you recently.

Why in God's name would any decent human being unplonk a disgusting
freak like Bob Thompson?
Says all anyone needs to know about this asshole. Bob Thompson
expresses a clear desire to see me dead, and Bob the Bitch has nothing
to say?
Make sure you don't introduce yourself if I ever see you in person.
Ooooops, forgot. You live in my neighborhood and you're still not man
enough to give me **** to my face. What a
PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!