filmup.at we did it to the semifinals

Old March 24th 05, 05:33 AM
jens scholz

Default filmup.at we did it to the semifinals

Hi there,

does anybody know the european amateurvideocontest filmup?
it is a possibility to show selfmadevideos to the public.

and this year we did it to the semifinals in munich.
if you understand german it would be more funny to watch but if not don't
care it is just the intro that is in german.
get it at www.white-passion.com in the videosection on the lower left
screen via rightclick - save target as...

have fun. and overseas feedback in our guestbook is allways welcome

bye jenzung

Old March 24th 05, 11:32 AM
Switters

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:33:34 GMT, "jens scholz"
allegedly wrote:

and this year we did it to the semifinals in munich.

Congratulations.

if you understand german it would be more funny to watch but if not
don't care it is just the intro that is in german.

I think the idea comes across anyway.

get it at www.white-passion.com in the videosection on the lower left
screen via rightclick - save target as...

I found it difficult to navigate the website and only by looking at the
URLs for each link did I find the video section. Perhaps you should
have text overlays to indicate what the user is about to click on. It's
like every link is an "easter egg", which is frustrating (for me).

Good video though, even though it's 60MB!!! So only for people with fast
links.

It's always nice to have good riders to film, because everything on film
looks smaller and slower than it really was.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/