Amazing ski tip

Old April 21st 05, 02:35 AM
Fart2Fart

Default Amazing ski tip

I have am *amazing* ski tip that will change the way you ski
*completely*. It's a technique that is so *simple*, yet so *subtle*,
that hardly *anyone* knows about it. I bet not one person in a
thousand knows anything about it. And yet once you learn it, it's
something you can use every day, because it's something that *everyone*
does all the time, *naturally*.

Does anybody have any idea what is?

It's passing gas.

Yes, passing gas is the key to revolutionizing your skiing. You see,
the extra propulsion you get from breaking wind is *critical* to getting
your skis properly edged, and even more importantly, to *crossover*,
which as we all know, is the *most* important thing in skiing. Farting
might seem like a trivial, even neglible amount of force, but done
right, it has *enormous* effects. The key is to fart in the *middle*
of the turn, where all the action of the turn *really* happens. But not
just any farting. You have to imagine yourself turning around an
imaginary point down the hill, and fart in *that* direction. If you do
it right, that tiny bit of extra force halps put your skis on edge,
*and* launches your body *across* the skis to start the next turn.

Trust me folks, it works.

F2F

Old April 21st 05, 03:32 AM
ant

Fart2Fart wrote:

Trust me folks, it works.

Gold. 18 carat. Made my day!

ant

Old April 21st 05, 12:12 PM
VtSkier

Fart2Fart wrote:
I have am *amazing* ski tip that will change the way you ski

(snip)

Does anybody have any idea what is?

It's passing gas.

Of course. I do that all the time. In fact that's why
I have a HUGE bowl of SkiAreaChili(tm) every morning
before I take my first run. This is not a new thing.
I've been doing for all of my 50 years of skiing. Get
with the program F2F and ask a few questions before you
embarrass yourself by claiming to have invented something
when you really haven't

(snip)

Trust me folks, it works.

Well, of course it works, it's completely natural.

VtSkier
Save gas, fart in a jar.
Old April 21st 05, 02:23 PM
JQ

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Fart2Fart wrote:
I have am *amazing* ski tip that will change the way you ski

(snip)

Does anybody have any idea what is? It's passing gas.

Of course. I do that all the time. In fact that's why
I have a HUGE bowl of SkiAreaChili(tm) every morning
before I take my first run. This is not a new thing.
I've been doing for all of my 50 years of skiing. Get
with the program F2F and ask a few questions before you
embarrass yourself by claiming to have invented something
when you really haven't

(snip)

Trust me folks, it works.

Well, of course it works, it's completely natural.

VtSkier
Save gas, fart in a jar.

Yes, it works and it seems to also work for those that are next to you when
you fart. Ask my son and he will attest to it too.

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Old April 21st 05, 08:04 PM
foot2foot

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Fart2Fart wrote:
I have am *amazing* ski tip that will change the way you ski

(snip)

Does anybody have any idea what is? It's passing gas.

Of course. I do that all the time. In fact that's why
I have a HUGE bowl of SkiAreaChili(tm) every morning
before I take my first run. This is not a new thing.
I've been doing for all of my 50 years of skiing. Get
with the program F2F and ask a few questions before you
embarrass yourself by claiming to have invented something
when you really haven't

(snip)

Trust me folks, it works.

Well, of course it works, it's completely natural.

VtSkier
Save gas, fart in a jar.

Yes, your and JQ's replies do in fact have a softening
effect on a total crab like me. And it's good to laugh
at one's self given an opportunity, something which most
"regulars" can't and won't *even* do.

So thanks for your input(s).

I've seen this gag before here, but I can't find it. Yea, it's funny
and inncouous on it's face, but I do need to point out "fart2fart" is
the same "phlubarb" poster out of nulluser.com that I reported
to the FBI. He/she has cleverly shown up again and proved my
point. Thinking of course he/she is fooling everyone, but I don't
think so.

Not exactly Mr. Innocent after all, is she/he? Many of the posts
out of nulluser.com *have not* been any kind of innoucuous.
I think this very same person could well be responsible for the
extremely malicious, actually rather sick stuff that has come out
of nulluser.

Truly deranged stuff, really. When a pure nut like that sets in
after me, I think it's time to do something about it.

I don't buy the "I don't know you dude" crap either. It's the
same poster. Look at the style of the first post I reported.
Look at the style of the joke post.

Please. It's the same person. Someone that isn't hitting on
all eight cylinders. The regulars and holders of the "group
agenda" will try to convince otherwise, but I doubt that
there are many people in the world of readers that
believe they aren't the same person. Of course they are.

What kind of person would feel a need to do this? Hire out
an anonymizer and post pure slime (as they've done in the past)?
Who needs to play this kind of game? Someone with a
problem, that's who.

The other intersting side of this is that, as I look back, (I have her
killfiled) I see that when nulluser posts, Anthea Kerrison
immediately answers, nulluser posts again, Kerrison immediately
answers. Golly.

I wonder what that could mean? I also notice she's *still*
been hanging on my posts, and once when I said I considered
the subject of nulluser closed, she posted up "no it isn't".
Then there's something about snake oil salesman.

She can't seem to let go.

In fact, nulluser never posted to me that I can recall, until I
finally cut Anthea Kerrison out of my usenet life, and said so.

Who can wonder why I want nothing to do with
Anthea Kerrison?

One thing I will never do, is post anything that I would
not mind having my name connected with. I don't need an
anonymizer.

Old April 21st 05, 09:05 PM
VtSkier

foot2foot wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message

Fart2Fart wrote:

[...]

It was certainly my intention to give you a chuckle. I
WAS also laughing at myself. You know, the guy who's
been doing it for so long that everything is old hat?

So thanks for your input(s).

(snippage of stuff that's been talked about before. I
still don't think there is much malevolence to this Phlubarb
character except that he/she posts through an anonymous
remailer. I did a quick google on the name and found a few
recent posts and back about 2000, 2001, a number of folks
here having fun with the word, along with the word Phester.
No posts from Phlubarb. I would suspect that P is someone
who has been here in the past, got burnt by the previous
goings-on, left for a while and came back using a handle
which he/she thought was cute and an anonymous remailer.

Again, people who use anonymous remailers here on rsa
were not all that rare in the past. I really don't think
it's a particular issue.)
Old April 21st 05, 09:33 PM
Sue White

In message , foot2foot
writes

the same "phlubarb" poster out of nulluser.com that I reported
to the FBI. He/she has cleverly shown up again and proved my

Is that the same as making a federal case out of it?

Truly deranged stuff, really. When a pure nut like that sets in
after me, I think it's time to do something about it.

The more you take them seriously the more they'll swarm round you.
That's why they like Scott.

I don't buy the "I don't know you dude" crap either. It's the
same poster. Look at the style of the first post I reported.
Look at the style of the joke post.

Well, I don't know you, I'm several thousand miles away, and I think
you're overreacting.

Please. It's the same person. Someone that isn't hitting on
all eight cylinders. The regulars and holders of the "group
agenda" will try to convince otherwise, but I doubt that
there are many people in the world of readers that
believe they aren't the same person. Of course they are.

Quite likely. Scott's fan club used to put quite a lot of effort into
exaggerating their numbers. So what if they are?

What kind of person would feel a need to do this? Hire out
an anonymizer and post pure slime (as they've done in the past)?
Who needs to play this kind of game? Someone with a
problem, that's who.

Certainly. But they're looking for someone else with a problem.
You needn't go along with the game if you don't want to.

The other intersting side of this is that, as I look back, (I have her
killfiled) I see that when nulluser posts, Anthea Kerrison
immediately answers, nulluser posts again, Kerrison immediately
answers. Golly.

Wow! Fancy that! It could mean they're within a few hours of the same
time zone! Or that one of them's posting from work - hasn't anyone in
Leftpondia got an actual job to do?

I wonder what that could mean? I also notice she's *still*

She can't seem to let go.

finally cut Anthea Kerrison out of my usenet life, and said so.

Who can wonder why I want nothing to do with
Anthea Kerrison?

She knows what you're talking about, and she doesn't agree with you.
Maybe you'd be more comfortable posting at length to an inert audience,
but if you want to do that you should do it from a website.
Usenet mainly does discussion, even acrimonious discussion.

One thing I will never do, is post anything that I would
not mind having my name connected with. I don't need an
anonymizer.

Nor do I. But that's a matter of individual choice.

--
Sue ]3(

At the last annual count, Britain had 544 breweries and rising.
Old April 22nd 05, 12:04 AM
foot2foot

"Sue White" wrote in message

(some snips)

Is that the same as making a federal case out of it?

It's a federal crime to harass IRL.

Truly deranged stuff, really. When a pure nut like that sets in
after me, I think it's time to do something about it.

The more you take them seriously the more they'll swarm round you. That's
why they like Scott.

That's it. I'm not so sure it's the "they", I think it's more that
Anthea Kerrison has fixated on me and she can't give it up.

I'm beginning to wonder more and more about this "anonymous
nuts" thing in here. Perhaps it's time to think about which known
posters in here are behind some of this utter slime being posted.

What kind of person would feel a need to do this? Hire out
an anonymizer and post pure slime (as they've done in the past)?
Who needs to play this kind of game? Someone with a
problem, that's who.

Certainly. But they're looking for someone else with a problem.
You needn't go along with the game if you don't want to.

They need to go to jail or suffer civil penalty if they play it in real
life, or even go beyond a certain threshold on usenet.

Wow! Fancy that! It could mean they're within a few hours of the same
time zone! Or that one of them's posting from work - hasn't anyone in
Leftpondia got an actual job to do?

Please. The relation between this nulluser poster and Kerrison
seems a bit intimate.

She knows what you're talking about, and she doesn't agree with you.

Please. She's fixated, she's stalking me and she can't give it
up. It's malicious behavior. "Incompetent snake oil salesman
with verbal diarrhea?" Yea, there's some calm discussion.
She's a malicious individual and that's her intent.

Maybe you'd be more comfortable posting at length to an inert audience,
but if you want to do that you should do it from a website.
Usenet mainly does discussion, even acrimonious discussion.

I'd be more comfortable not being stalked by Anthea Kerrison
who has fixated on me.

One thing I will never do, is post anything that I would
not mind having my name connected with. I don't need an
anonymizer.

Nor do I. But that's a matter of individual choice.

Sue, it's a matter of not being a really poor example of a human
being. Basically, not being a nut with serious mental problems
of one kind or the other. Anyone who looked at some of those
posts out of nulluser can tell that. Really, anyone who looks at
both these posts out of nulluser as a unit can see someone with
a problem as well. Then throw in the absurd "dude I don't know
who you are and life is too short" nonsense, and my point is made
by the very person opposing it, this "harmless, innocuous" original
poster.

Let's face it, funny or what, the "fart2fart" post out of nulluser was
surely from the same poster that posted the first one. The second
post was an attack, a really juvenile one consisting of third grade
bathroom humor that other posters tried to save because of their
own good intentions. So the first one *wasn't* an attack? However
mildly put? This from an anonymous poster who is *afraid* to put
their own name to the crap they wrote. Not much of a person, are
they? Let's hire out an anonymizer and post against people as we
operate on the intellectual and emotional level of a third grader.

Old April 22nd 05, 01:33 AM
pigo

"foot2foot" wrote in message

(mercy snip)

nice try bert.

Old April 22nd 05, 01:50 AM
ant

VtSkier wrote:
Fart2Fart wrote:
I have am *amazing* ski tip that will change the way you ski (snip)

Does anybody have any idea what is?

It's passing gas.

Of course. I do that all the time. In fact that's why
I have a HUGE bowl of SkiAreaChili(tm) every morning
before I take my first run.

Anti-social skiier: someone on twin tips on a powder morning, with a
bellyfull of ski area chili (of doubtful provenance and various vintages).
Ye gods!

ant