Mighty C invasion tomorrow

Old March 15th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Mighty C invasion tomorrow

It's the midwest, so the invasions are as small as the hills, but bw,
bumpfreaq and I will be attacking the south peak of the mighty C tomorrow.

Catch us if you can.

//Walt
Old March 15th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Walt wrote:
It's the midwest, so the invasions are as small as the hills, but bw,
bumpfreaq and I will be attacking the south peak of the mighty C tomorrow.

Catch us if you can.

//Walt

I'll be there, if I can. Can I bring my mountain guide with me?

Bert
Old March 15th 08, 11:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:38:45 -0700, Bert Hoff
wrote this crap:

Walt wrote:
It's the midwest, so the invasions are as small as the hills, but bw,
bumpfreaq and I will be attacking the south peak of the mighty C tomorrow.

Catch us if you can.

//Walt

I'll be there, if I can. Can I bring my mountain guide with me?

Bert

Only if you can find a good lawyer.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old March 15th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 14, 8:38*pm, Bert Hoff wrote:
Walt wrote:
It's the midwest, so the invasions are as small as the hills, but bw,
bumpfreaq and I will be attacking the south peak of the mighty C tomorrow.

Catch us if you can.

//Walt

I'll be there, if I can. Can I bring my mountain guide with me?

Bert

Hey, Bert? Ain't no "invasions" anymore. Unless this is the one
Suzieflame was bragging about. Two lying assholes on straight skis in
the Midwest. Sounds about right. Whereas we skied Jackson on new
boards and didn't give the mountain a dime for our lift tickets. With
a member of the JHAF.
Must stop ****ing with freaks....
Old March 15th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Walt wrote:
It's the midwest, so the invasions are as small as the hills, but bw,
bumpfreaq and I will be attacking the south peak of the mighty C tomorrow.

Catch us if you can.

Can't.
Have fun.

Things are looking up here - too bad your visit was an aberrational snow
year. We do have better years.

Today was cold hence 8-10 inches of Utah lite on 155 inches of base.
Hope you found similar.
Old March 15th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:12:07 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Hey, Bert? Ain't no "invasions" anymore. Unless this is the one
Suzieflame was bragging about. Two lying assholes on straight skis in
the Midwest. Sounds about right. Whereas we skied Jackson on new
boards and didn't give the mountain a dime for our lift tickets. With
a member of the JHAF.
Must stop ****ing with freaks....

Heh Heh. What about the famous olympians, and the million-dollar
mansions, and the free meals?

Your nose must be fifty feet long.

Old March 15th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Hey, Bert? *Ain't no "invasions" anymore. *Unless this is the one
Suzieflame was bragging about. *Two lying assholes on straight skis in
the Midwest. *Sounds about right. *Whereas we skied Jackson on new
boards and didn't give the mountain a dime for our lift tickets. *With
a member of the JHAF.
Must stop ****ing with freaks....

Heh Heh. *What about the famous olympians, and the million-dollar
mansions, and the free meals?

Your nose must be fifty feet long.

That was in Sun Valley, dumb****. **** yourself.
The mansion I stayed last time I was there in is worth several
million, this time I was in a condo a hundred and fifty steps from
Warm Springs. Nice. Forgot my camera, walked back. Wanted to change
skis, walked back. Wanted a nap, walked back. While you were wanking
off in Toledo or whatever ******** you live in. **** yourself.
Arnie does not ski in Jackson. He was skiing in SV.
**** yourself.
Chatted with several famous Olympians, they were running a local
fundraiser. Hung out and did some singing for them. **** yourself
again.
Your dick must be a half inch long. You keep hoping that if you lie,
it will get longer. But in your case, it gets smaller.
**** yourself again. With your tiny liddle dick.
Hey, where have YOU skied this year, dip****?
Must stop ****ing with Horvath......
Must stop ****ing with freaks.....
Old March 16th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:42:11 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

[...]

More crap and lies. Everybody knows it.

A few weeks ago, I finished reading the book, "Beowulf." Tonight I'm
watching the movie, for the second time. It must bother you that I'm
so much like Beowulf. Tall, blond, good-looking, leader of men, and
ready to slay monsters with my bare hands.

Give me a stout ship, an army or warriors, wind for my sails, and a
flaggon of mead, and I'll head to the place on the map where it
says,"Here be monsters." And I'll return with a shipload of treasure.

While you are much like Grendl, hideously deformed, and living in his
mothers basement.

I'll walk into your lair one day, and rip your arms off, with my bare
hands.

Old March 16th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

twobuddha wrote:
Nice. Forgot my camera, walked back. Wanted to change
skis, walked back. Wanted a nap, walked back.

I do that every day. At my own house. That I own. Not someone else's.

-klaus

Old March 16th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 15, 7:33 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Nice. Forgot my camera, walked back. Wanted to change
skis, walked back. Wanted a nap, walked back.

I do that every day. At my own house. That I own. Not someone else's.

Yeah, but you are still a dickless wimp, a pathological liar, an utter
fraud, and a pinna.
Horvath even likes you. Says everything anyone needs to know.
Missed ya at Jackson. We have been laughing our ass off at you: you
showed up right when we predicted you would, and hid like the liddle
bitch you are when we were in Wyoming.
Shame you couldn't make it up to SV, too: wish I could have waited.
Waste of time, of course. Showed your post about Peek to a couple
locals. If you showed your face, they would have taught you a lesson
you would never forget long before I got to you.
What a pathetic, laughable, cowardly poseur you are. You know what
really makes me giggle?
You used to hate the people who talked like you talk now, who bragged
about their possessions.
And now you are one of them, and too ****ing stupid to know how you
have become what you hate.
Because you hate yourself. For good reason. You truly are a
loathesome coward.
Now go **** yourself, freak. I'm laughing at you. As usual.

Must stop ****ing with easy targets like my bitch Klaus Biggers.....