hey barf

Old March 21st 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default hey barf

Have you heard from robert thompson of park city utah lately?

One more thing:
Do not answer this post.
Old March 21st 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 21, 10:07*am, pigo wrote:
Have you heard from robert thompson of park city utah lately?

One more thing:
Do not answer this post.

Hey, dickless freak?
Sure didn't here from a Bob Thompson in Jackson. Or anywhere else in
person.
That would take balls.
One more thing: **** yourself, you dickless freak.
Old March 21st 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 21, 10:26*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:07*am, pigo wrote:

Have you heard from robert thompson of park city utah lately?

One more thing:
Do not answer this post.

Hey, dickless freak?
Sure didn't here from a Bob Thompson in Jackson. *Or anywhere else in
person.
That would take balls.
One more thing: **** yourself, you dickless freak.

Did you know Ron White is stealing your material?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0811045/quotes

Search for "debate team".

Old March 21st 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 21, 10:07*am, pigo wrote:

Have you heard from robert thompson of park city utah lately?

One more thing:
Do not answer this post.

Hey, dickless freak?
Sure didn't here from a Bob Thompson in Jackson. *Or anywhere else in
person.
That would take balls.
One more thing: **** yourself, you dickless freak.

Did you know Ron White is stealing your material?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0811045/quotes

Search for "debate team".

Ron White is being falsely accused of molesting children by Dickless
Bob Thompson?
No surprise.
Now go **** yourself, Dickless Dick.
Old March 21st 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 21, 10:07*am, pigo wrote:

Have you heard from robert thompson of park city utah lately?

One more thing:
Do not answer this post.

Hey, dickless freak?
Sure didn't here from a Bob Thompson in Jackson. *Or anywhere else in
person.
That would take balls.
One more thing: **** yourself, you dickless freak.

Did you know Ron White is stealing your material?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0811045/quotes

Search for "debate team".

Ron White is being falsely accused of molesting children by Dickless
Bob Thompson?
No surprise.
Now go **** yourself, Dickless Dick.- Hide quoted text -

I liked the title of his show, too: "You Can't Fix Stupid"

"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to.
Stupid is forever."
Old March 21st 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 21, 10:07*am, pigo wrote:

Have you heard from robert thompson of park city utah lately?

One more thing:
Do not answer this post.

Hey, dickless freak?
Sure didn't here from a Bob Thompson in Jackson. *Or anywhere else in
person.
That would take balls.
One more thing: **** yourself, you dickless freak.

Did you know Ron White is stealing your material?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0811045/quotes

Search for "debate team".

Ron White is being falsely accused of molesting children by Dickless
Bob Thompson?
No surprise.
Now go **** yourself, Dickless Dick.- Hide quoted text -

I liked the title of his show, too: *"You Can't Fix Stupid"

"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to.
Stupid is forever."- Hide quoted text -

I like the title of a book I might write about this ********, "You
can't help a psychopath."

"There is not a pill you can take, there is not a therapy that will
help. Psychopath is forever."
Now go **** yourself, psychopath.
Old March 22nd 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

On Mar 21, 10:07*am, pigo wrote:

Have you heard from robert thompson of park city utah lately?

One more thing:
Do not answer this post.

Hey, dickless freak?
Sure didn't here from a Bob Thompson in Jackson. *Or anywhere else in
person.
That would take balls.
One more thing: **** yourself, you dickless freak.

Did you know Ron White is stealing your material?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0811045/quotes

Search for "debate team".

Ron White is being falsely accused of molesting children by Dickless
Bob Thompson?
No surprise.
Now go **** yourself, Dickless Dick.- Hide quoted text -

I liked the title of his show, too: "You Can't Fix Stupid"

"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to.
Stupid is forever."

The two that made me laugh out loud were;

1) I am however, a member of a group I created called the Mile Ahead
Club. That's where you f--k somebody behind a Cracker Barrel billboard.

2) Barbara was actually Jeff Foxworthy's interior designer when we first
met. So, not only was Jeff responsible for my success in my career, he
also introduced me to the woman who I'm going to spend the rest of my
life with, which, I think, makes us even.

Man that is funny!
Old March 22nd 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

On Mar 21, 10:07 am, pigo wrote:

Have you heard from robert thompson of park city utah lately?

One more thing:
Do not answer this post.

Hey, dickless freak?
Sure didn't here from a Bob Thompson in Jackson. Or anywhere else in
person.
That would take balls.
One more thing: **** yourself, you dickless freak.

Did you know Ron White is stealing your material?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0811045/quotes

Search for "debate team".

:-)

Ron White is being falsely accused of molesting children by Dickless
Bob Thompson?
No surprise.
Now go **** yourself, Dickless Dick.

I liked the title of his show, too: "You Can't Fix Stupid"

"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to.
Stupid is forever."

I like the corollary: "Beauty is only skin deep, but stupid goes clear
to the bone."

--
Cheers, Bev
"Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level.
Old March 22nd 08, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

It's good to see that barf is following orders.

Old March 22nd 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 21, 7:12*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

On Mar 21, 10:07*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

Man that is funny!- Hide quoted text -

What utter bull****! This freak doesnn't even have the balls to drop
his own name, then starts name dropping Foxworthy?
Stupid is forever. So is psychopathic.
I sure feel sorry for the **** that is married to this asshole: she
has to be as dishonest and sick as he is. Like finds like.