women racing lycra suit

Old December 6th 04, 07:57 AM
revyakin

Default women racing lycra suit

My wife is doing the upcoming Birkie, and wants a lycra suit. We
checked online stores like GearWest and Eagle River and found that
choices of styles and colors of lycra for women is just the opposite
to the choice of clothes you find at Macy's. At Macy's, you have three
floors for women, and half a floor for men. In skiing, in contrast,
men seem to be in great favor (can't complain). All she could find was
a couple of dull black-and-white, or grey-an-white suits, specifically
designed for women. She is a kind of person who dyes her hair pink
though.

Any recommendations from rsn females? In races I've seen females in
brightly colored suits, like Rossi's, - but where dooes one get them?
Or do they get small-sized men's stuff???
Old December 6th 04, 07:35 PM
BeeCharmer

Give Jan Guenther a call at GearWest; I think she has some suits that
might match your wife's hair...

My wife has a women's sized older swix suit she got on sale at Eagle
River Nordic. It was their Lillehammer suit.

chris
ne iowa

Old December 9th 04, 10:52 AM
Mitch Collinsworth

It's been a while (as in years) but my wife found a nice looking
suit once when we stopped in at New Moon. I was busy loading up
on waxes I couldn't find in eastern shops. :-)

-Mitch