Soll, Austria

Old December 12th 03, 06:42 PM
john robertson

Default Soll, Austria

Just a quick note guys and girls to say im going to be working in the resort
of Soll this year once again.
So if you like a ski holiday with a good apres scene, get yourself over to
see us in The Whiskey Muhle nightclub and bar complex.
Ill be either Djing or behind the bar, you cant miss me as i have a big red
stripe thru my hair.
Bye
www.whiskey-muehle.at
(website up soon)

Old December 12th 03, 07:00 PM
James Hart

john robertson wrote:
Just a quick note guys and girls to say im going to be working in the
resort of Soll this year once again.
So if you like a ski holiday with a good apres scene, get yourself
over to see us in The Whiskey Muhle nightclub and bar complex.
Ill be either Djing or behind the bar, you cant miss me as i have a
big red stripe thru my hair.
Bye
www.whiskey-muehle.at
(website up soon)

Recognise any of us?
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/others/ski2002/ski2002.htm
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/others/ski2003/ski2003.htm

We're all coming back for another week in Jan.

--
James...
http://www.jameshart.co.uk/

Old December 13th 03, 09:55 AM
PSmith

Make sure to take appropriate music such as "the green green grass ... " and
"how green is my valley"!

Snow is unfortunatley rather scarce at the momment.

Paul Smith

Old December 13th 03, 02:03 PM
john robertson

Hehe looks like a few drunken photos in the 2003 lot! :-)
Not so many in the whisky though :-(
Well see you lot there in January!
Johnny
Ps. say hello when your in the whisky, i'll be the only member of staff with
red in his hair. (well i'm assuming i'll be the only one!)

Austria Skitour Nico Vdb Snowboarding 1 July 23rd 04 05:51 PM
Off-piste in Saalbach Austria JO Snowboarding 1 January 14th 04 02:09 PM
October, November skiing in Austria Pablo European Ski Resorts 3 August 27th 03 01:18 AM
Info for Ski Trip to Austria. William Wells European Ski Resorts 6 August 24th 03 09:56 AM
Skiing in Austria FredB European Ski Resorts 10 August 2nd 03 09:48 PM