Indy TR

Old June 2nd 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default Indy TR

On Sun, 31 May 2009 18:40:36 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) "
wrote this crap:

I thought you were so tough you could ride a bike without a seat

Why don't you ask your mother what I can ride without a seat. *She
won't answer because she knows that I can have her entire village
BURNED TO THE GROUND.

I was hoping for a better answer than that from a leader

Stupid statements deserve stupid replies, dumbass.

Remember to vote for Palin-Ahnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old June 10th 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:45:00 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I thought you were so tough you could ride a bike without a seat- Hide quoted text -

Dumbass.
In Horvath's case, not about toughness.
He loves riding without a seat. Prefers riding without a set. The
bigger the seat post, the happier he is.
Think South Park.
You know, the episode where the perpetual motion bicycle was invented?
The one with the dildo up front Horvie blew on and the dildo in back
he rides on?

You should really see someone about this obsession about dicks and
dildos. This really makes you look like a sex psycho.

and remember to vote for Anthea-Palin in 2012, dumbass.

Old June 10th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 29, 8:58*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On May 29, 5:22*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

On Fri, 29 May 2009 13:02:19 -0700 (PDT), TheOtherGuy
wrote this crap:

Doe a deer, a female deer. *Ray, a drop of golden sun. Me, a name I
call myself.........

Hey, can I play too?

The wheels on the bus go round and round.
round and round.
round and round.

I don't think it's possible to come up with a gayer song. *Please try
to do better. *I'm teaching leadership here. *And part of leadership
is to be the best, and encourage others to be better.

Now then, I'm going to ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars,
no handlebars......