What a good week to be gone

Old July 30th 03, 04:10 PM
scottabe

Default What a good week to be gone

in article , Suzieflame at
wrote on 7/30/03 8:47 AM:

On 27 Jul 2003 13:59:47 -0400, Mary Malmros , wrote :

Just got back from an excellent week of whitewater in Canada, and
based on rsa, I couldn't have timed it better. Half a dozen
ski-related posts and a whole big smelly pile of festering organic
waste. You kids continue smearing feces on your faces if that's
what gets you going. I'll see you on rsam and/or in the fall,
maybe.

Utterly disgusted with just about all of y'all,

You know, about a year ago I helped you create a group that would avoid the
name calling and ScottBert lunacy.... most of you voted for. In fact, it was a
landslide.

Same assholes, just with censorship of the truth.

Old July 30th 03, 04:18 PM
Alan Baker

Default More gross and despicable lies

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 7/30/03 8:39 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article mdLVa.4146$Ye.2034@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

wrote on 7/30/03 1:20 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article t8KVa.4141$Ye.3189@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

wrote on 7/30/03 12:06 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

After all, you are part of the criminal conspiracy of terrorism
that
has
committed crimes to control this newsgroup.

What crimes have I committed?

Participating in a criminal campaign of threats, defamation, and
harassment.

You have to be more specific - dates, times, which statements of mine
you consider threats, defamation, and/or harassment?

As you well know, asshole. Lie and lie and lie and lie.

Please be specific and be specific and be specific and be specific.

When you tell whoppers and lie, do you get a thrill? Do you feel clever?
Clue time. Decent people don't enjoy lying.

You have absolutely no guts, do you?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! This from a vile psycopathic liar who participates in a
criminal conspiracy of terrorism? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You claim that people have done all these nasty things and yet you
refuse to make specific reference to them... ..*ever*. And you refuse to
go to the police to do you civic duty and report these terrible "crimes".

You are insane. Get help.

I'm insane? Because I make true statements about your actions (or rather
lack of action)?

I pity you. I really do. It must be hard living life as such a coward.

Anytime, bitch. You know where I live. Come spew your filth in person,
bitch. We'll see who the coward is: a psychopath who lies from the safety
of his computer, or a decent man who stands up to the bullying of
terrorists.

How exactly are you "standing up" to anything?

I pity you. I really do.

You claim that a "criminal conspiracy" exists, and you don't have enough
bravery to show specific examples of it, let alone report it to the
police.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 30th 03, 04:19 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Plus, the fact that his veiled threats of "invitations" to "meet" are
always a hoax would appear to make him culpable.

Veiled threats? I love it. This sick **** has nothing to say when his
buddies openly threaten my life, but he plays sick games about definitions.
Another coward who takes cheap shots from the safety of his computer but
hasn't got the balls to do so in person.

Produce a reference to *just one* open threat on your life.

Just

one.

Old July 30th 03, 05:27 PM
A. B. Normal

BrritSki wrote in :

"A. B. Normal" wrote:

Alan Baker wrote in
:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

What a laugh! What a hypocrite! What a psychopath! Miss me,
wacko?

Nope. Not at all.

Me either. yawn

Miss who ?

You mean "miss what?". Scotty's not a who. I'm convinced he's just a
news bot. No real person could have such a limited set of canned answers
and overall lack of intelligence is his replies. Hence, he must be a
scottbot.
Old July 30th 03, 06:22 PM
A. B. Normal

scottabe wrote in
:

No surprise that Bob Thompson is going to lie to the police again.
Making false police reports and telling them gross lies is one of his
specialties-and no one on rsa condemns him for breaking the law.
One thing for su This sick asshole will never call me a misshapen
retard cavebutt in person. Cowards like Bob Thompson would rather lie
to the cops and hide behind their skirts.

If he broke the law we'd all condemn him. Problem is YOU were the only one
who broke the law, you were penalized, and we do condemn you. It's a shame
they can't make idiocy a crime, or you'd be the first one prosecuted.
Old July 30th 03, 06:55 PM
pigo

"A. B. Normal" wrote in message
ws.com...
scottabe wrote in
:

No surprise that Bob Thompson is going to lie to the police again.
Making false police reports and telling them gross lies is one of

his
specialties-and no one on rsa condemns him for breaking the law.
One thing for su This sick asshole will never call me a misshapen
retard cavebutt in person. Cowards like Bob Thompson would rather

lie
to the cops and hide behind their skirts.

If he broke the law we'd all condemn him. Problem is YOU were the only

one
who broke the law, you were penalized, and we do condemn you. It's a

shame
they can't make idiocy a crime, or you'd be the first one prosecuted.

Funny thing is that all I did was contact Washinton authorities and
provide them with copies of crybabies posts and tell them that I was
concerned. His own words were what they had to work with. I didn't need
to say anything.

Just like here. Copy the posts, inform them of the concern. No need to
do more, yet.