Up yours Algore.

Old December 30th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Up yours Algore.

Snow warnings in Arizona.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old December 31st 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 30, 5:27*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/30/10 07:31, wrote:

Snow warnings in Arizona.

And let's hear it for the snow-removal guys in New York! *Are they a
grand bunch of union workers or what?

You stupid, vile, disgusting ****. Those same guys you are trashing
were out there in incredibly vile weather working their asses off.
The same guys that responded to 9/11.
But being a psychopathic teabagger, you trash unions like you
breathe. Go **** yourself, bitch.
One thing for su YOU have never suffered any physical danger or
discomfort in service to others, but like the **** you are, you feel
free to trash other people who put their ass on the line for you.
Old December 31st 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 30, 6:27*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/30/10 07:31, wrote:

Snow warnings in Arizona.

And let's hear it for the snow-removal guys in New York! *Are they a
grand bunch of union workers or what?

I'm not sure even non-union workers could have done a whole lot with
that mess.

And it's only snow. They knew it was coming. People can get out and
shovel themselves. I can't help but think of the comparison to much
heavier flooding in the upper midwest than New Orleans. One group of
people prepared and took care of themselves and their neighbors. The
other waited for the government to do everything for them.

I've heard that something like 47,000 people pay the majority of the
taxes in NYC. Many, many, many, get checks in the mail and otherwise
nanny'd. If that's where they are going to spend their money, they
can't expect snowplows for the once every 30 year storm. Not to
mention paying the plow drivers a wage more in line with sitting in a
warm truck and driving around. You could probably double the number of
drivers right there.
Old December 31st 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 12/30/10 07:31, wrote:

Snow warnings in Arizona.

And let's hear it for the snow-removal guys in New York! *Are they a
grand bunch of union workers or what?

I'm not sure even non-union workers could have done a whole lot with
that mess.

Teabagger bitch fight!!!!! A sane remark from Brain Fried Bob! Hell
does not freeze over, but windows frost.

And it's only snow. They knew it was coming. People can get out and
shovel themselves. I can't help but think of the comparison to much
heavier flooding in the upper midwest than New Orleans. One group of
people prepared and took care of themselves and their neighbors. The
other waited for the government to do everything for them.

Holy ****ing ****. So much for sanity. Another insane teabagger
conspiracy theory spiced with his normal racism.
One thing for su Brain Fried Bob will never show up in the Lower
Ninth and spew this ****. He wouldn't get out alive.

I've heard that something like 47,000 people pay the majority of the
taxes in NYC.

Where did you hear that, Birther Bob? The alien implant in your ass
talking to you again?

Many, many, many, get checks in the mail and otherwise
nanny'd. If that's where they are going to spend their money, they
can't expect snowplows for the once every 30 year storm. Not to
mention paying the plow drivers a wage more in line with sitting in a
warm truck and driving around. You could probably double the number of
drivers right there.

Hell is hot and ready for Swift Boat Bob. The insanity of the
teabaggers of rsa continues.

Old December 31st 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

On 12/30/10 07:31, wrote:

[...]

There was a story today that the snow removers were told to work slower
because of the recent layoffs, union figured you can not do the same
work with less people.
Old December 31st 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 12/30/10 07:31, wrote:

[...]

Where did that story come from? The alien antenna planted in YOUR
ass?
One teabagger makes up a whopper, another teabagger makes up another
whopper.
Seen Obama's birth certificate yet?
Old January 2nd 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 1, 9:07*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Perhaps not, but I was referring to the confession by a few of the
grunts that they had been ordered to do a less-than-adequate job by
supervisors who had been downgraded effective 1/1/11 *due to budget
cuts.

Some called in sick too!

Unions are scum, no doubt. But people have to realize that weather
happens. You can't demand that govt. take care of you in every
situation, ever, that might happen. If I lived in NYC I'd get out and
shovel some snow, walk out and get some food (before the storm) and
wait it out, helping where I could.
Old January 2nd 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 2, 8:33*am, pigo wrote:
On Jan 1, 9:07*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Perhaps not, but I was referring to the confession by a few of the
grunts that they had been ordered to do a less-than-adequate job by
supervisors who had been downgraded effective 1/1/11 *due to budget
cuts.

Some called in sick too!

And you never have called in sick on a powder day? Typical Birther
Bob hypocrisy.

Unions are scum, no doubt.

Teabaggers make unions look like angels, freak.

But people have to realize that weather
happens. You can't demand that govt. take care of you in every
situation, ever, that might happen. If I lived in NYC I'd get out and
shovel some snow, walk out and get some food (before the storm) and
wait it out, helping where I could.

Holy ****ing ****, Shants Bob shovels his brains and throws them in
the street. Yes, asshole, you can demand that government perform snow
removal. I bet you're not out there shoveling snow to get to Alta,
eh?
Or at Sun Valley. Or at the Canyons. Because here at RSA, you freaks
have the Dickless Stalking Coward International Brotherhood of
Freaks. Union rules: never, never stalk in person because you could
have to pay the price.