RE-seeding Olympic races.

Old March 3rd 06, 12:09 AM
E_Mundahl E_Mundahl is offline
Junior Member

Default RE-seeding Olympic races.

Could anyone reseed the olympic races? particularly the mens relay? I only had 10% left to download and that last seeder disappeared.
Old March 3rd 06, 08:53 PM

I'm having difficulty reseeding it, probably because Denness Networks
upgraded their tracker. I have contacted the administrator of the
tracker to figure out what is going on, but once I have it figured out,
I will reseed this file for you.

Colin

Old March 3rd 06, 11:05 PM

It looks like you might not even have to stop & start your download,
depending on what client you use. It seems that several other seeders
connected automatically as soon as I uploaded the torrent files.

If anyone can upload other world cup races (especially Canmore &
Vernon) that I didn't upload, please do - I missed them the first time
around.

Thanks,
Colin

Old March 3rd 06, 11:35 PM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Mundahl
Could anyone reseed the olympic races? particularly the mens relay? I only had 10% left to download and that last seeder disappeared.
Ya that would be great, and if someone could re-add the torrent to the tracker because all the torrent were wiped out. The admin were updating the tracker software.
Thanks
Adam
Smithers, BC
Update: Thank you to whoever posted all the torrents for the past season of World Cup racing and the Olympic races!!!

Last edited by doogiski : March 4th 06 at 12:40 AM.