Remember This One?

Old February 11th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Remember This One?

Just got back from Europe.

When was that? Some of that would be funny to repost. I remember that
exposing that one was hilarious. Didn't he post from Seattle during
the time he was "gone".
Old February 11th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Feb 11, 9:41*am, pigo wrote:
Just got back from Europe.

When was that? Some of that would be funny to repost. I remember that
exposing that one was hilarious. Didn't he post from Seattle during
the time he was "gone".

Geez, Bob, had a blast in Europe. Didn't post from Seattle, either.
Another one of your delusions.
You know what is really funny and needs to be repeated? Don't even
have to go back years, only weeks.
You didn't have the balls to show up at DV, even though I gave you
three months notice. Amazing how you have not even come up with
another ridiculous excuse for your cowardice.
You just keep ignoring being exposed, for the umpteenth time, as a
blowhard coward, pathological liar, dickless pussy, and laughable,
ridiculous brain fried pussy.
You should have heard us talking about you, on the mountain. Now THAT
was funny.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, freak? Still waiting to hear from the RCMP, you stupid pussy.

Old February 18th 10, 02:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_3_]

On 2/11/2010 1:09 PM, twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 11, 9:41 am, wrote:
Just got back from Europe.

When was that? Some of that would be funny to repost. I remember that
exposing that one was hilarious. Didn't he post from Seattle during
the time he was "gone".

Geez, Bob, had a blast in Europe.

WHERE in Europe? Which country? Europe is a big place with many
countries; it's a pretty vague description to say "Europe" . Most
people would say something like "Just got back from France", or "Just
got back from Switzerland and Italy", etc.

Oops, there's that tell that lets you know he's lying: the old
telegraphic style where he omits the subject pronoun "I". Note it's
"... had a blast in Europe", not "I had a blast in Europe".

Come on Schattie. Which country? Where did you go and what did you do
there? What's the name of the local currency? Etc. Just like your
Vietnam story - no details, just the assertion "I was in Vietnam".
Oops, that should be "Was in Vietnam".

Dave
Old February 19th 10, 08:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Feb 11, 9:41 am, wrote:
[...]

Fat ass was never in Europe
Old February 19th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On Feb 11, 9:41 am, *wrote:
[...]

I do not have a fat ass, dumb****.
And you were not in Issaquah at Starbucks.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old February 19th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Feb 11, 9:41 am, *wrote:
[...]

That's all you have? Uttering a false denial? How sad. How pathetic.
Old February 19th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On Feb 11, 9:41 am, *wrote:
Just got back from Europe.

When was that? Some of that would be funny to repost. I remember that
exposing that one was hilarious. Didn't he post from Seattle during
the time he was "gone".

Geez, Bob, had a blast in Europe.

WHERE in Europe? *Which country? * Europe is a big place with many
countries; it's a pretty vague description to say "Europe" . * Most
people would say something like "Just got back from France", or "Just
got back from Switzerland and Italy", etc.

Three countries, actually, but didn't ski. Very low snow that year.
Played tourist.
Hey, where in the United States do YOU live. Lots of places. How
about a verifiable address so we can give you some credibility, or are
you going to continue to hide like the dickless pussy you are?

Oops, there's that tell that lets you know he's lying: the old
telegraphic style where he omits the subject pronoun "I". *Note it's
"... had a blast in Europe", not "I had a blast in Europe".

Load of crap. Stallard Bull****. Always write that way. Your tell:
if you mention me, you're lying. Like you just got busted lying.
Have a blast exposing you as a dickless freak, dickless freak.

Come on Schattie. *Which country? * Where did you go and what did you do
there? *What's the name of the local currency? *Etc. *Just like your
Vietnam story - no details, just the assertion "I was in Vietnam".
Oops, that should be "Was in Vietnam".

Geez, pussy, I'll start answering your questions right after every
single one of you provides a verifiable identity, provide proof of
your lies (no details, just assertions, as usual), provide contact
info for the LE you claim to have lied to, etc.
Fair is fair, right, pussy?
Amazing how you pathetic liars are always demanding I provide details
of MY life while hiding, lying, and never providing any proof for any
of your lies about me, which is pretty much everything you write.
Go **** yourself, pussy.
Old February 20th 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:38:18 -0800 (PST), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

Three countries, actually, but didn't ski. Very low snow that year.
Played tourist.

I remember you bragging about skiing in Shamonie., you liar.

Suck on a bullet, dumbass.

vote for Palin-Brown in2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old February 20th 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Three countries, actually, but didn't ski. *Very low snow that year.
Played tourist.

I remember you bragging about skiing in Shamonie., you liar.

I have never, ever claimed to have skied in Shamonie, dumb****.

Suck on a bullet, dumbass.

Another death threat from Dickless Horvath. Go suck on Bubba. Maybe
he's been to Shamonie.
Old February 19th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

On Feb 11, 9:41 am, *wrote:
[...]

Hey, Dickless Dave? You forgot to vote for your favorite Brain Fried
Bob Thompson Pussy Moment
He sure as hell wasn't at DV or Temple Square. Indeed, he ran all the
way to Vegas and hid out, terrified I would hunt him down at his bar
and bitch slap him in front of his buddies.
Ooooops, there's a tell so you know when Bob Thompson is lying about
me. He posts.