Karhu Sirius

Old March 2nd 06, 12:07 PM

Default Karhu Sirius

I'm looking at some 'blowout' deals on karhu Sirius 3pin boots. They would
be for my 14 yr old son and would prob be matched to something like a Karhu
Ursa or Pavo, i.e. a little sidecut and tip around 70'ish. Intended use
would be mostly out of track, BC 'lite'. I want him to have something he
can learn to turn on since being a teen, what he wants is to rip it up.

Is this too much or too little boot?

thx

Old March 3rd 06, 02:29 AM

a wrote:
I'm looking at some 'blowout' deals on karhu Sirius 3pin boots. They would
be for my 14 yr old son and would prob be matched to something like a Karhu
Ursa or Pavo, i.e. a little sidecut and tip around 70'ish. Intended use
would be mostly out of track, BC 'lite'. I want him to have something he
can learn to turn on since being a teen, what he wants is to rip it up.

Is this too much or too little boot?

thx

I have them and like them. BC Lite is a good description.
gr