"New" Utah ski area: Eagle Point

Old October 21st 10, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Let Mikey Ski It![_4_]

Default "New" Utah ski area: Eagle Point

Sort of flying under the radar is the reopening of the former Elk
Meadows ski area in southern Utah as Eagle Point (I don't think it was
even mentioned in the Ski Magazine ad for Utah skiing that I just saw).
Particularly of interest might be the words under backcountry on their
website (Tushar mountains peak access). We have driven the canyon, and
I would guess getting up there in a storm will be sporty. We are
planning on giving it a try this winter.

http://skieaglepoint.com/

http://espn.go.com/action/freeskiing...d=5685848&askl

Mike...
--
Now skiing Brian Head, Utah
Ski Photography: http://Powderday.us

Old October 21st 10, 02:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 21, 7:37*am, Let Mikey Ski It!
wrote:
Sort of flying under the radar is the reopening of the former Elk
Meadows ski area in southern Utah as Eagle Point (I don't think it was
even mentioned in the Ski Magazine ad for Utah skiing that I just saw).
Particularly of interest might be the words under backcountry on their
website (Tushar mountains peak access). We have driven the canyon, and
I would guess getting up there in a storm will be sporty. We are
planning on giving it a try this winter.

http://skieaglepoint.com/

http://espn.go.com/action/freeskiing...d=5685848&askl

Mike...
--

Saemisch, take this to the private terrorist newsgroup where you
belong. After all, you're an original terrorist who committed
Old October 21st 10, 06:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 21, 9:37*am, Let Mikey Ski It!
wrote:
Sort of flying under the radar is the reopening of the former Elk
Meadows ski area in southern Utah as Eagle Point (I don't think it was
even mentioned in the Ski Magazine ad for Utah skiing that I just saw).
Particularly of interest might be the words under backcountry on their
website (Tushar mountains peak access). We have driven the canyon, and
I would guess getting up there in a storm will be sporty. We are
planning on giving it a try this winter.

http://skieaglepoint.com/

http://espn.go.com/action/freeskiing...d=5685848&askl

Mike...
--
Now skiing Brian Head, Utah
Ski Photography:http://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!

What happened to Breckenridge, do you still live there?
Old October 25th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Let Mikey Ski It![_4_]

On 2010-10-21 12:25:05 -0600, " said:

What happened to Breckenridge, do you still live there?

We still own a place in Breck (for sale), but pulled up stakes in
Colorado and are now chasing retirement dreams in southern Utah.

Mike...

Old October 25th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 25, 10:31*am, Let Mikey Ski It!
On 2010-10-21 12:25:05 -0600, " said:

What happened to Breckenridge, do you still live there?

We still own a place in Breck (for sale), but pulled up stakes in
Colorado and are now chasing retirement dreams in southern Utah.

Mike...
--
Now skiing Brian Head, Utah
Ski Photography:http://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!

Good idea. If you retired to southern Utah, it's not too far to the
real skiing in northern Utah.