Let's all move over to RSAM for the rest of 2010

Old October 15th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default Let's all move over to RSAM for the rest of 2010

On 2010-10-14 15:03:16 -0600, " said:

RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

Is there a way to access RSAM if your provider does not carry the
newsgroup? I have not been able to see it for ages.

Thanks,

Mike...

get different provider these guys carry it
nntp.Aioe.org
Old October 15th 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:03:16 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

I tried a test post and it wouldn't work
Old October 16th 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 15, 3:00*pm, Let Mikey Ski It!
On 2010-10-14 15:03:16 -0600, " said:

RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

Is there a way to access RSAM if your provider does not carry the
newsgroup? I have not been able to see it for ages.

You belong there with your fellow criminals, pathological liars, etc.
No one is going to remind you that you lied to the cops and a judge
and committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Old October 16th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:
RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

I tried a test post and it wouldn't work

Not to worry. RSA.Terrorist will be delighted to put a guy named Dick
Gozinya on the white list.
Old October 16th 10, 02:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_5_]

On 2010-10-14 15:03:16 -0600, "
said:

RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

Is there a way to access RSAM if your provider does not carry the
newsgroup? I have not been able to see it for ages.

You belong there with your fellow criminals, pathological liars, etc.
No one is going to remind you that you lied to the cops and a judge
and committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.

You seem to give this "stupid newsgroup" a lot of your time BTW. But soon
you'll be ranting here all alone with your pathetic sock puppets. Kinda like
jerkin off all by yourself ain't it?

Old October 16th 10, 03:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

--
Now skiing Brian Head, Utah
Ski Photography:http://Powderday.us

groups.google.com
Old October 16th 10, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On 2010-10-14 15:03:16 -0600, "
said:

RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

Is there a way to access RSAM if your provider does not carry the
newsgroup? I have not been able to see it for ages.

You belong there with your fellow criminals, pathological liars, etc.
No one is going to remind you that you lied to the cops and a judge
and committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.

You seem to give this "stupid newsgroup" a lot of your time BTW.

I truly enjoy ****ing with freaks like you, you pathetic dickless
coward.

But soon
you'll be ranting here all alone with your pathetic sock puppets.

Kewl. I win. Are you still trying to falsely accuse me of falsely
accusing myself of molesting children, you pathetic dickless coward?

Kinda like
jerkin off all by yourself ain't it?

Considering you might be the guy jerking himself off with a sock,
dumb****, that's another idiotic statement. Go **** yourself.
Leave. Enjoy your private censored terrorist newsgroup. Your kind of
people: cowards, pathological liars, stalkers, total assholes.

Old October 16th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 16, 8:48*am, me at wrote:
Good Morning,

Will I get plonked if I try a test post in the RSAM? *I only post
about once every five years, but, would like to know it will work
before I need to.

Glad to see you all moving. *Not reading regularly and not
knowing the players that well, I now have a huge kill file and I
am sure I am have been overzealous and added some names I should
not have.

Another sockpuppet. How laughable. How ridiculous.
Old October 16th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

me at wrote:
Good Morning,

Will I get plonked if I try a test post in the RSAM? I only post
about once every five years, but, would like to know it will work
before I need to.

Glad to see you all moving. Not reading regularly and not
knowing the players that well, I now have a huge kill file and I
am sure I am have been overzealous and added some names I should
not have.

I've only seen one post over there myself. Even one I made this morning doesn't
show. Did I block THAT guy?

Old October 16th 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_5_]

On 2010-10-14 15:03:16 -0600, "
said:

[...]

So you do like putting your pathetic little prick into 7 year old boys
little assholes and creaming them. At least your wimpy tiny dick isn'y big
enough to stretch anything too much, even those tite little asses you drool
over you pathetic sick ****er. Do you like smoking their hairless little
bones as well? I know you post over in those "house of Sven" newsgroups. All
it took was a little "WHOIS" and "Traceroute" you barfnuts homo pedo
weiner...

PGA Championship 2010. Semoatteway Backcountry Skiing 3 August 17th 10 12:57 AM
Tit-Anal Skis 2010 Evojeesus Alpine Skiing 2 January 20th 10 06:26 PM
vancouver 2010 ellis Nordic Skiing 3 April 11th 06 10:24 PM
Time to move over to RSAM (rec.skiing.alpine.moderated) [email protected] Alpine Skiing 5 February 23rd 06 05:15 PM
Doping for the rest of us John O'Connell Nordic Skiing 1 October 24th 03 12:47 PM