Let's all move over to RSAM for the rest of 2010

Old October 14th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Let's all move over to RSAM for the rest of 2010

RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.
Old October 14th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 14, 3:27*pm, VtSkier wrote:

I personally love the fact that the combatants are
now so easy to killfile since regulars a not replying
and thereby reposting crap. I suspect that some
regular is using the Mark Spittal sock puppet but
so what.

I think it's a good idea to fire up RSAM to keep the group alive and
to perhaps encourage those that wander into the mess to post there and
not be repulsed and leave RSA without giving it a chance.

It will drive YKW crazy as well.

But you gotta admit. When he posts the suspicion that he's molested
children himself when no one else is, he's pretty crazy already.

I congratulate Mark Spittal for his recent posts. Most people, even
the "combatants" reply in some kind of context to what's being said.
Trunky on the otherhand blurts out **** out of the blue without
context. Re the ****storm about me going to Seattle when I said no
such thing. So I see Mark Spittal as doing a public service by
bringing up trunky's past .

Old October 15th 10, 12:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Oct 14, 2:03*pm, " wrote:
RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

Deal.
Old October 15th 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 14, 2:03*pm, " wrote:
RSAM is nice and friendly and civil and a pleasure to post and read
there.

RSA Terrorist is a private newsgroup for assholes, run by assholes,
moderated by assholes.
Go for it and leave RSA to me. I own it. I will only allow decent
people to post here.
For Richard Walsh, it has to be irritating to be such a pathological
liar and continually have your lies exposed.
Hey, want to tell me again why you posted my home address in response
to a guy who had threatened to kill me?
The truth is so inconvenient.

PGA Championship 2010. Semoatteway Backcountry Skiing 3 August 17th 10 12:57 AM
Tit-Anal Skis 2010 Evojeesus Alpine Skiing 2 January 20th 10 06:26 PM
vancouver 2010 ellis Nordic Skiing 3 April 11th 06 10:24 PM
Time to move over to RSAM (rec.skiing.alpine.moderated) [email protected] Alpine Skiing 5 February 23rd 06 05:15 PM
Doping for the rest of us John O'Connell Nordic Skiing 1 October 24th 03 12:47 PM