Attention Mark Spittal

Old October 13th 10, 05:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_5_]

Default Attention Mark Spittal

"VtSkier" wrote in message
On 10/13/2010 12:43 PM, Stuart wrote:
wrote in message
On Oct 13, 10:10 am, wrote:
Nobody in here is concerned about your alleged bum****ing. This is an
inappropriate place to post this stuff. Why are you posting here, or are
you
infact a sock puppet of Scott? We are unable to verify your story here
even
if anybody felt inclined which we don't Go get outside help if you need
it.

I disagree.

I think that as long as trunky vows to "keep the group dead", whether
he accomplishes it or not, it is valid to let others know the kind of
person making that vow.

And let's be clear. The allegation is that it was scott barak abraham,
aka, scott spittal, that physically abused his little brother. Given
trunky's behavior here and elsewhere, that is confirmed and witnessed
by those here, I believe Mark.

Maybe you could explain why anyone in an ALPINE SKI oriented newsgroup
would
give a rat's ass about who buggered who? Seem to me this story get retold
endlessly for no purpose.

The only way to make this a relevant newsgroup again is to
shut out Scott, his sock puppets, and anyone whose only
purpose is to rebut or otherwise harass Scott with old
stuff dredged up from the distant and not so distant past.

If someone wants to monitor what's going on in that quarter,
feel free.
1) It ain't gonna be me. I'm too old for this ****.
2) If you report back to the group in an incessant
manner like the sock puppet (of whomever) Mark Spittal,
you will soon be plonked by me. And I hope by the
rest of the group.
3) I now have two "Mark Spittal"s plonked. You changed
your addy when you started up again. I have no
reservations against plonking you a third time.

I plonked them numerous times. It works for awhile, but then "Scottabe"
starts butting in, unsolicited to other people's conversations with his
inane crap. The he reappears

Old October 13th 10, 05:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote in message
On Oct 13, 10:10 am, wrote:
[...]

Just keep plonking, and I'm done with this conversation.

Skiing soon.

K-mart has a new way to handle early season. Could be
skiing by the end of October. Ambassador refresher this
Saturday. I can't wait to see the 150 friends that I
normally ski with. Yahoo!
Old October 13th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_5_]

wrote in message
On Oct 13, 10:10 am, wrote:
[...]

Sure. what are some of the places you like to ski? I have skied Jay Peak,
Orford, Sutton, Mte St Anne, Tremblant, Blue Mtn, Kissing Bridge and a who
wack of smaller Ontario hills and also Mte St Marie, Calabogie peaks, Camp
Fortune...and a wack of smaller PQ resorts...

Old October 13th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote in message
On Oct 13, 10:10 am, wrote:
[...]

Where are you from, Stuart? I grew up skiing in southern Ontario...
....at Talisman, specifically.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 13th 10, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_5_]

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Oct 13, 10:10 am, wrote:
[...]

Did my CSIA Level 1 at Talisman in 1972. My home club was the Oshawa Ski
Club AKA Brimacombe nowadays. We often shucked up to Georgian Peaks, Blue
Mtn Devil's Glen Horseshoe Valley... a few I can think of. I was a bit of a
local somebody in freestyle skiing back then. Charter member of the Canadian
Freestyle Skiing Association way back when...

Old October 13th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Stuart" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

wrote in message

On Oct 13, 10:10 am, wrote:
[...]

Then we were on the same hill at the same time. My family started skiing
at Talisman in about 1968. I was skiing those runs every weekend in
those days (I turned 11 at the end of 1972).

Talisman was quite a hotbed for freestyle skiing in its early days. I
was a racer kid, but I knew most of the freestyle guys too. Did/do you
know Chris Robinson?

Old October 13th 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 13, 11:18*am, "Stuart" wrote:

[...]

All true. I don't plonk Mark but have caught up with all of trunky's
new identities. And I have no problem with the tactic that Vt. Skier
is employing. More power to him. But as long as trunky insists on his
11 year long campaign to disrupt the group I think that any method
used to make him receive a consequence for it is justified. Those of
you that have used the plonk defense are not effected by it. But
anyone that happens by needs some insight into just who this lowlife
is.

Old October 13th 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_5_]

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stuart" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

wrote in message

On Oct 13, 10:10 am, wrote:
[...]

Rings a bell Can you jog my memory a bit???

Old October 13th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 13, 11:00*am, "Stuart" wrote:

Holy ****, you insane wack job, are you really suggesting that I am
calling MYSELF a child molester, just to **** with you freaks?
How ridiculous can you get?
You lying piece of ****, you know who is doing this and you keep the
secret. *One of your buddies here.
Next time you want to pretend to be a decent, honorable human being,
don't **** yourself by making such a deranged false allegation.

I don't really give a **** waht you think. Nobody can prove or disprove
anything. You and your accusers so called are being complete jerks by
occupying a group dedicated to SKIING..Why don't you take your war
elsewhere. I don't give a **** whether you did or didn'y do whatever and I
am not accussing you of anything pea-brain.

I've heard that even when people here go for days without mentioning
trunky and his wierdness he posts about it himself ! What a stooge.
Just goes to show you that the plonk device is working. And further
demonstrates the totally ****ed up waste of air that we are dealing
with. So it's not out of the question that trunky is Mark just to keep
the attention on himself. Wow?!
Old October 13th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Stuart" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stuart" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

wrote in message
On 10/13/2010 12:43 PM, Stuart wrote:
wrote in message
.
com
On Oct 13, 10:10 am, wrote:
[...]

Chris Robinson was one of a bunch of early freestylers based at
Talisman. Him, Toby Slawter (sp?) -- it's been a long time and I can't
remember the names -- later on, Meredith Gardner on the women's side. We
were all a part of the Kimberley Ski Club. Chris and Meredith definitely
took things the farthest. Although Chris' parents kept him out of the
aerials, he was a mogul and ballet competitor for Canada, IIRC. Meredith
was younger and medaled for Canada on the World Cup and at the world
championship.

The other reason his name right ring a bell is his TV show: first called
Ski Base and later "Pontiac World of Skiing".