looking for apartement in Zermatt from the 12th to the 19th January?I have one reservation and it is impossible for us to go!!

Old December 28th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default looking for apartement in Zermatt from the 12th to the 19th January?I have one reservation and it is impossible for us to go!!

Hello everybody

I have rent an appartemen in Zermatt in September for the week
begining the 12th January 08.
Past week I was skiing and I had fallen. Not very goog news, the neck
is ko and there is no more ski for me these season.
I had to pay for the 100% of the appartemennt even if I do not go, and
they are not willing to change the date to another season.

So I'm looking for a couple, who wants to go to Zermatt from the 12 to
the 19th in January and that is looking for an apartement in Zermat. I
think we can agree a deal.

Please contact me by mail and I will give you more details, regarding
the appartement, the price, the situation and regarding any other
question I coudl clarify
Thanks in advance and best regards

Cristina

Old December 29th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Hi, yes you are rigth

The price for the hole week is around 380 EURO, there you have to pay the
taxes (around 18 EURO ) and the final cleaning (around 36 EURO)
I said "around" because the prices are in swiss francs, not in euros,
and I have done the maths.

If you want more info, please let me know
thanks