Merry Christmas all!

Old December 29th 07, 11:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Merry Christmas all!

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 02:17:35 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

Well, since a Delta IV has no wings, I would say that 100% of its lift
is from thrust.

You know well we discussed the inverted flight of a FA-!8. Ski San Diego.

Question 1: Does the F/A-18 have a greater than 1 to 1 thrust to weight
ratio?

Question 2: What is the relationship between angle of thrust line to the
horizontal and the vertical component of that thrust?

Will this answer your questions?

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/h...ARV/index.html

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old December 29th 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

1) Mexicans are stealing all the good dishwashing, fruitpicking and leaf
blowing jobs from the native born here in the USA.

If you are the person who doesn't read Spanish and therefore never got
to see the advert for the job, that's true.

2) GW Bush faced extraordinary challenges during his presidency and is
simply the victims of circumstances.

Could be argued for any US president since they are all basically
performing monkeys.

3) "Big Drug Companies" give children immunizations to destroy their
immune systems so they can sell them antibiotics in the future.

In Africa this has been proven to be the actual fact. See also GM
crops for th rationale.

4) There is a company based in Florida that is perfecting a "perpetual
motion machine" based on the correct placement of magnets. This would
make an excellent investment.

There is one in Ireland who even placed an advert in the Economist a
couple of years back: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steorn. It has
attracted investment.

5) The ACLU is anti American and should be forced to disband.

The ACLU is anti-EVERTHING. It therefore follows logically it is also
anti-AMERICAN.

Suzie

Mom?! Is that you? Get off the internet or it's no more Bill O'Reilly
for you.

And then there was the Xmas my brother kept insisting that Timothy
Mcveigh (the Oklahoma City bomber) was a political prisoner and should
enjoy the same rights as any POW. My brother has since gone on to much
grander delusions.

Dave
Old December 29th 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Harry Weiner wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:17:58 +1100, "ant" wrote this crap:
Dave Cartman wrote:

4) There is a company based in Florida that is perfecting a "perpetual
motion machine"

Is this like that drinking bird that dips its beak into the water and then
bounces back up?
If so, it's been done! Someone should tell them.

Yes! I had one of those. It keeps going on.

A drinking machine? Why would you want one of those?

Much better to do it yourself.

//Walt
Old December 29th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote this crap:

Well, since a Delta IV has no wings, I would say that 100% of its lift
is from thrust.

You know well we discussed the inverted flight of a FA-!8. Ski San Diego.

Question 1: Does the F/A-18 have a greater than 1 to 1 thrust to weight
ratio?

Question 2: What is the relationship between angle of thrust line to the
horizontal and the vertical component of that thrust?

Will this answer your questions?

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/h...ARV/index.html

I don't need the questions answered for myself.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

You should consider the benefits of a "sig delimiter": two dashes
followed by a space and then a return.

"--
"

Just a thought.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old December 29th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:28:44 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/h...ARV/index.html

I don't need the questions answered for myself.

Then why did you ask? Did your momma tell you to?

Old December 30th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:21:21 -0500, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

1) Mexicans are stealing all the good dishwashing, fruitpicking and leaf
blowing jobs from the native born here in the USA.

If you are the person who doesn't read Spanish and therefore never got
to see the advert for the job, that's true.

2) GW Bush faced extraordinary challenges during his presidency and is
simply the victims of circumstances.

Could be argued for any US president since they are all basically
performing monkeys.

3) "Big Drug Companies" give children immunizations to destroy their
immune systems so they can sell them antibiotics in the future.

In Africa this has been proven to be the actual fact. See also GM
crops for th rationale.

Look up the UK documentary "Dying for Drugs" about Pfizer's actions in
Africa. I'm not kidding.

[...]

Adieu alt.horror
Old December 30th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

Look up the UK documentary "Dying for Drugs" about Pfizer's actions in
Africa. I'm not kidding.

I'll do that. Thanks.
Old January 1st 08, 06:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:21:21 -0500, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

1) Mexicans are stealing all the good dishwashing, fruitpicking and leaf
blowing jobs from the native born here in the USA.

If you are the person who doesn't read Spanish and therefore never got
to see the advert for the job, that's true.

2) GW Bush faced extraordinary challenges during his presidency and is
simply the victims of circumstances.

Could be argued for any US president since they are all basically
performing monkeys.

3) "Big Drug Companies" give children immunizations to destroy their
immune systems so they can sell them antibiotics in the future.

In Africa this has been proven to be the actual fact. See also GM
crops for th rationale.

Look up the UK documentary "Dying for Drugs" about Pfizer's actions in
Africa. I'm not kidding.

Sorry, but you'll have to provide a little more than that.

What I can find out on Google about that documentary mentions nothing of
the sort.

Old January 1st 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 31 2007, 11:59*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

*Suzieflame wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:21:21 -0500, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

[...]

I found this:

http://www.channel4.com/more4/docume...ure.jsp?id=142
Old January 1st 08, 07:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*Suzieflame wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:21:21 -0500, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

[...]

Which mentions absolutely nothing about immunizations.