Scottee's last day

Old May 23rd 07, 01:04 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default Scottee's last day

On May 23, 1:22 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Nothing for you to be afraid of, eh?
Odd that you mention it. Ever hear of Glazer's? Just picked up some for
the 45. And a couple of boxes for the Makarov, so I can do some shooting in
the desert.

Why should he be afraid of you target shooting in the desert? Are you a
really bad shot?

Maybe he's going out there to shoot at rawks? Let's hope he doesn't
take any pot shots at those big birds of prey....the halks. And if he
doesn't take his "new motorcycle" we'll have to see how far he wocks.

OH GOD ! I FEEL COOL !!!!

Old May 23rd 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Challenge to Bob Thompson, nutless and gutless coward

oups.com...
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Nothing for you to be afraid of, eh?
Odd that you mention it. Ever hear of Glazer's? Just picked up some
for
the 45. And a couple of boxes for the Makarov, so I can do some
shooting in
the desert.

Why should he be afraid of you target shooting in the desert? Are you a
really bad shot?

Maybe he's going out there to shoot at rawks? Let's hope he doesn't
take any pot shots at those big birds of prey....the halks. And if he
doesn't take his "new motorcycle" we'll have to see how far he wocks.

OH GOD ! I FEEL COOL !!!!

Hey, Bob? Happy to show you the weapon and the bike. Would you show up in
Jackson Hole if I gave you a few days notice?