Caribbean RSA Face Time

Old May 30th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TexasSkiNut

Default Richard Henry, Homophobic Stalker

On May 29, 11:39 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Harry Weiner wrote:
I tried posting on alt.test.biniaries. Didn't work.

Heh. I thought you were a technological sophisticate.http://www.imageshack.us/orhttp://photobucket.com/ought to do just fine.

Heck, even http://xs.to/ will do...

Old May 30th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 25, 1:34 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Well, I didn't have it, but I did a whitepages.com search and got a
number ending in 3231. Is that it? Let me know if that's right

Yep. BTW- 4PM doesn't mean anything.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Actually Stupid, it does. It's Post Meridiem-Latin meaning afternoon.

Old May 31st 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 29 May 2007 21:39:37 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

On Tue, 29 May 2007 07:38:37 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

The Queen of England drew a line at the Greenwich Naval Observatory
and called it the "Z Line," this became the start of "Zulu time."

Which one? There have been lots.

Which Queen? I don't know. The line was also the start of zero
longitude, That's why it was called the "Z line."

OK, here's the real poop according to wikipedia: "The UTC time zone is
sometimes denoted by the letter Z – a reference to the equivalent nautical
time zone (GMT), which has been denoted by a Z since about 1950. The letter
also refers to the "zone description" of zero hours, which has been used
since 1920. See time zone history. Since the NATO phonetic alphabet and
amateur radio word for Z is "Zulu", UTC is sometimes known as Zulu time."

The Queen Mum was still Queen in 1950, and it's unlikely that she would have
been involved in drawing a timezone line. Liz II became Queen in 1952 (we
watched it on TV in school). I suspect that royalty was NOT involved in the
Z designation.

The Z line was the start of zero longitude, which dates back to the
1500's. The queen herself actually drew the line.

BTW, I've actually been to the Greenwich Naval Observatory in London,
and I have pics to prove it.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."