More from Abraham the confessed felon

Old July 11th 04, 09:56 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default More from Abraham the confessed felon

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:03:18 -0500 (CDT), "Karl with a K"
wrote this crap:

Felonious **** wrote:

snip to the wah, wah, wah

You know FF, I've never seen such a large accumulation of mental
defects in one person as I have seen with you. I was thinking
about that hot or not picture and how it must have made you feel
like a man to pose with a picture of the Duke. Next time find a
more appropriate actor like Jeffrey Jones or Paul Reubens.

He should be posing with Liberace.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."