A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 20th 17, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 117
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

Sounds like a skier to me. We should have sent in http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/vietnam.html

JP
Ads
  #2  
Old June 20th 17, 01:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:30:00 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
Sounds like a skier to me. We should have sent in http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/vietnam.html


"I am an alcoholic, co-dependent, ACOA, over-eater, sexual and relationship anorexic and addict, yet I no longer participate in those soul-murdering activities"

The biggest self-dramatizer in history.
  #3  
Old June 20th 17, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 117
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:45:04 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:30:00 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
Sounds like a skier to me. We should have sent in http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/vietnam.html


"I am an alcoholic, co-dependent, ACOA, over-eater, sexual and relationship anorexic and addict, yet I no longer participate in those soul-murdering activities"

The biggest self-dramatizer in history.


No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was.. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here.. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective.

JP
  #4  
Old June 20th 17, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:55:41 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective.


His first post here, early in 1995, were quite friendly and pleasant, and even modest in tone. But a few months later, he began to adopt his "Two Buddha" persona and name, and talk about himself in the 3rd person. From there, his assholicism just got worse and worse.
  #5  
Old June 20th 17, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 117
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:07:53 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:55:41 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective..


His first post here, early in 1995, were quite friendly and pleasant, and even modest in tone. But a few months later, he began to adopt his "Two Buddha" persona and name, and talk about himself in the 3rd person. From there, his assholicism just got worse and worse.


You can almost pinpoint the date - it was when klaus said something along the lines of "this man knows his local skiing" or something like that. Instant man-crush. (Probably romantic crush, in retrospect.)
All downhill from there.
JP

  #6  
Old June 20th 17, 02:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:26:39 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:07:53 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:55:41 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective.


His first post here, early in 1995, were quite friendly and pleasant, and even modest in tone. But a few months later, he began to adopt his "Two Buddha" persona and name, and talk about himself in the 3rd person. From there, his assholicism just got worse and worse.


You can almost pinpoint the date - it was when klaus said something along the lines of "this man knows his local skiing" or something like that. Instant man-crush. (Probably romantic crush, in retrospect.)
All downhill from there.


Then there was that flamewar with Dale Bish, right?

  #7  
Old June 20th 17, 02:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 117
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:31:03 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:26:39 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:07:53 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:55:41 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective.

His first post here, early in 1995, were quite friendly and pleasant, and even modest in tone. But a few months later, he began to adopt his "Two Buddha" persona and name, and talk about himself in the 3rd person. From there, his assholicism just got worse and worse.


You can almost pinpoint the date - it was when klaus said something along the lines of "this man knows his local skiing" or something like that. Instant man-crush. (Probably romantic crush, in retrospect.)
All downhill from there.


Then there was that flamewar with Dale Bish, right?


Here's a good line from that: "Remember when PishPants tried to get in with us Big Dogs and faked loving Vail?"

He's a classic bully - as soon as he feels any sort of backing he wants to pick on others.

JP
  #8  
Old June 20th 17, 02:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 117
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:37:56 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:31:03 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:26:39 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:07:53 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:55:41 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective.

His first post here, early in 1995, were quite friendly and pleasant, and even modest in tone. But a few months later, he began to adopt his "Two Buddha" persona and name, and talk about himself in the 3rd person. From there, his assholicism just got worse and worse.

You can almost pinpoint the date - it was when klaus said something along the lines of "this man knows his local skiing" or something like that. Instant man-crush. (Probably romantic crush, in retrospect.)
All downhill from there.


Then there was that flamewar with Dale Bish, right?


Here's a good line from that: "Remember when PishPants tried to get in with us Big Dogs and faked loving Vail?"

He's a classic bully - as soon as he feels any sort of backing he wants to pick on others.

JP


Jesus I didn't even read the end of it...
Because he's not cool like us Vailiens, and we ditched him like you'd ditch
the neighborhood doooooooooooofus (in an internet sense).
I think he's just faking being wounded.
Plus, Eugene, if this idjit actually gets a clue, who are we going to pick on?"

Then he starts stealing the Vail: taglines. He's just a ****ing wannabe in every sense of the word.

JP


  #9  
Old June 20th 17, 03:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 318
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:40:02 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Then he starts stealing the Vail: taglines. He's just a ****ing wannabe in every sense of the word.


Pigo described him as a "wannabe of everything". So true.

  #10  
Old June 24th 17, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 117
Default Otto Warmbier: downhill skier?

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 12:43:12 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 9:06:56 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 5:11:09 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 7:37:56 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:31:03 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:26:39 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:07:53 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 9:55:41 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

No question. I think he really is an addict, and made up the stories of abuse to justify his continued use of alcohol for 40 years or whatever it was. Then he got dry, but was still basically just a child both intellectually and emotionally - it's quite obvious from his behaviour and postings here. That, coupled with some severe narcissism and too much enabling from a few key players here is what really led to his meltdown. He actually thought he was one of the gang for a while - probably for the first time in his life. Hell, some broad even *slept* with him, apparently. shudder It's actually really interesting to read, from a purely clinical perspective.

His first post here, early in 1995, were quite friendly and pleasant, and even modest in tone. But a few months later, he began to adopt his "Two Buddha" persona and name, and talk about himself in the 3rd person. From there, his assholicism just got worse and worse.

You can almost pinpoint the date - it was when klaus said something along the lines of "this man knows his local skiing" or something like that. Instant man-crush. (Probably romantic crush, in retrospect.)
All downhill from there.

Then there was that flamewar with Dale Bish, right?

Here's a good line from that: "Remember when PishPants tried to get in with us Big Dogs and faked loving Vail?"

He's a classic bully - as soon as he feels any sort of backing he wants to pick on others.

JP

Actually, I kick ass on bullies, you pathetic coward. You freaks always hate me and fear me. What was that name again?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


"Actually I kick ass on bullies".... What does that mean? Does that mean you beat up people you think are bullies?


No, I beat up on bullies. Or at least I did, back in the day.

When was the last time you did this?


Sure as hell have not kicked ass on any rsa bullies, since none of you have ever had the balls to make good on your threats.

Recently? Plus you were a boxer, right? AND "professional security"? How many fights have you been in? Have you considered the SMMA? (that's Senior Mixed Martial Arts)


I'm retired from the game. But I am willing to come out of retirement. Just show up, ppppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

One other question - you went to 'Nam as a journalist, but I'm wondering how you avoided the draft in the first place - you're in the very thick of it at your age I believe.


Happy to answer your questions, right after you identify yourself, you pathetic stalking cowardly wack job.
One thing for su you freaks believe me when I warn you that if you try to make good on your threats, I am quite capable of defending myself. What's that name again, pussy?

You are insane. Get help.


"I kick ass on bullies" "I beat up on bullies"

So, Rambo, this is the history of violence everyone refers to. You play judge and jury as to who is a bully and you physically attack them, correct? Wow. You're kind of like Dexter? Lol - having read a good bit of what you've posted, you aren't a good judge of much of anything. Clue time. You're an angry, unhinged, bloviating fool - and virtually every single person that reads or has read your crap agrees. Not one single person supports you. Truth. Verifiable. Choke on it.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Downhill Racer Phil Rhodes Alpine Skiing (moderated) 48 February 22nd 06 11:52 PM
It's all downhill from here... AstroPax Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 September 8th 03 04:45 PM
It's all downhill from here... AstroPax Alpine Skiing 2 September 8th 03 02:40 AM
It's all downhill from here... AstroPax Alpine Skiing (moderated) 10 September 3rd 03 11:10 PM
It's all downhill from here... AstroPax Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 August 24th 03 05:24 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.