Best electric boot warmers ?

Old February 9th 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ron - NYP

Default Best electric boot warmers ?

Looking for a recommendation for some good boot warmers for my girlfriends
cold feet. I know a few may be tempted to talk me out of it saying if the
boot fits right and she wears the right socks they should stay warm, nope,
won't work. I just want to find her a pair that will work, anyone ?
TIA
Ron

Old February 9th 10, 01:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

Ron - NYP wrote:
Looking for a recommendation for some good boot warmers for my girlfriends
cold feet. I know a few may be tempted to talk me out of it saying if the
boot fits right and she wears the right socks they should stay warm, nope,
won't work. I just want to find her a pair that will work, anyone ?
TIA
Ron

Hey, if you need boot warmers, get 'em. I
actually know guys who use them.

AFAIK Hotronics (sp?) are still the best,
but I think they come in different (quality)
versions.
Old February 12th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Feb 8, 7:16*pm, "Ron - NYP" wrote:
Looking for a recommendation for some good boot warmers for my girlfriends
cold feet. I know a few may be tempted to talk me out of it saying if the
boot fits right and she wears the right socks they should stay warm, nope,
won't work. I just want to find her a pair that will work, anyone ?
TIA
Ron

I use Hotronics or neoprene boot socks. Work great. If the batteries
run down, I just find a snowboarder. Couple of minutes after I insert
the boot, toes are fine. Snowboarder usually isn't too appreciative,
but what the hell, they gotta be good for something......

electric gloves DZN Alpine Skiing 13 November 21st 05 09:14 PM
Electric gloves DZN Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 November 18th 05 09:24 PM
Portable Electric Ski Sharpener [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 December 20th 04 09:05 PM
Electric Ski Sharpener ronace Marketplace 0 October 8th 04 12:08 PM
Electric Ski Sharpener ronace Alpine Skiing 0 October 3rd 04 05:04 PM