Earthquake!

Old June 18th 04, 05:30 AM
Ted Waldron

Default Earthquake!

On 6/17/04 6:29 PM, in article ,
"Terd Fartingmor" wrote:

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:59:43 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Depends on the individual. My husband quit, was cranky for a few days
and that was it. I tried various will-power type methods and then
nicorette gum (which was really good for when you couldn't smoke in
meetings!) for a couple of years. 16 years later it still smells
wonderful when somebody else is smoking, and if I had only 6 months to
live I'd start smoking again.

If I had only six months to live, I'd take up something else. Robbing
banks, perhaps?

Robbing banks is too high risk and stress for the little money in
return, besides one gets dye sprayed all over one's clothes from those
prankster bags they give to bank robbers..

If one had six months to live, I would take out a loan with the highest
interest possible,and smallest collateral to secure the loan. Use the loan
to secure a line of credit from another bank and to pay off the monthly
charges, get a couple platinum Visas and Amex Platinum cards. Make sure the
learjet fuel can be paid by credit card, and start by heading to Las Leñas,
have a stop along the way in Rio, Spain, (Majorica) Prague, Mt.Elbrus, Iran,
Seychelles, Nepal, Bhutan,Maldives, China, Hokkaido, Saipan, South Island of
New Zealand, Tahiti, Easter Island, Cabo San Lucas, Tahoe, Bachelor,
Whistler, and finally Mt. Trashmore, where I will be buried in the pauper's
grave section....

Ted

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Old June 18th 04, 11:19 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:52:26 +0900, tm wrote this
crap:

Ahh, now here's a subject. If i only had six months to live there'd
be a small, but proper, killing spree.

Can I give you a list of names?

It's my last six months, and I ain't killing your mum no matter how
much beer you provide. She must live on with her mistake.

No. Not my mom. There's no relatives on the list.

Old June 18th 04, 02:11 PM
BrritSki

vern93 wrote:

In article ,
Olaf Timandahaff wrote:

I don't know about him, but I smoke to be more irritating.

Olaf, I find you plenty irritating already. But *if* you are going for
MAXIMUM IRRITATION...

No, no, no. Grated fresh Scotch Bonnet chilis in your knob wax is what
you need.
Old June 18th 04, 03:46 PM
Dave Stallard

Bob Lee wrote:

Tahoe and Bachelor? Six months to live, and you pick Tahoe and
Bachelor? You are insane, get help.

The San Juans, the Canadian Rockies, The Ruby Mountains, Baffin
Island...

Isn't Baffin Island where Buttdawg went to go kite-skiing? I read about
in a magazine. They used big kites to pull themselves on skiis from one
couloir to another. Gee - doesn't that guy ever get to have any fun .

Dave

Old June 19th 04, 02:12 AM
TCS

If you actually do play golf at Hound Ears, please ask around and see if the
ski area is still visible - and lift remnants, etc.

TCS - lost ski area fanatic

I will do so, come Sept.

And if it turns out to be Hounds Ear, that would be okay, too.

Strange name!

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
The Colorado ski season is temporarily closed.
Old June 19th 04, 10:46 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:39:20 -0400, Olaf Timandahaff
wrote this crap:

Nope. $100 fine if caught smoking in any business establishment
inside the city.

Wow! Do you have a fine for too high a bodyfat %, like in Boulder?

Good idea. I'll bring it up with the city council.