Taichiskiing

Old May 28th 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Taichiskiing

On May 27, 9:38*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 27, 6:11*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 5:30*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

On Thu, 27 May 2010 08:47:56 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

I would put scott in the lost-cause ward as well.

I even feel guilty sometimes about enabling his rants.

sure I do

Not me. *I sincerely hope he puts a gun in his mouth. *He would do the
world a favor.

Another freak wishes that I was dead. *With no objection, ever, from
his buddies.
And people wonder why I'd defend myself from freaks who want me dead.
Oh, well. *Nothing to worry about. *Because to kill me, you freaks
would have to get close. *And we all know that would take......

Why would anyone who has had any interaction with you object?

Henry, if I were ghostwriting your posts, I could not have written a
clearer exposition of why you are a psychopathic, dickless, cowardly
freak.
I would love to share this with SPD. Contact info?

I don't follow the logic of why any of us would have to get in close
for you to put a gun in your mouth.-

Thanks. Post saved. Just in case you ever do get close enough, so I
can show this to LE.
Idiot.
One thing for su YOU are never going to get close enough.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!
Old May 28th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 28, 3:27*am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2010 17:46:00 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On May 27, 4:28*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Come hunt me down, Scott. We'll have a beer.

Alan Baker

OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh now you've done it. He just can't understand when
people can control their drink.

Don't waste your beer. *We can celebrate when his brains are
splattered all over the walls.

And people wonder why I will put these freaks down on sight.......

Because people would celebrate if you blew your brains out?

What exactly do you mean by "put these freaks down"? It sounds like a
threat to do violence to me...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 28th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 28, 9:43*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 28, 9:21*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 28, 8:37*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 4:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 12:36*pm, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 1:14*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 11:44*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 10:49*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 7:57*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 26, 2:59*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 26, 12:25*pm, Scottum wrote:
On May 26, 8:47*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo wrote:

On May 25, 1:44*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

Those no rule that says you can't make nutty claims, but for it to be
valid or believable, you need to back it up with more than circular
reasoning. *You might want to appear silly and nonsensical. *That is
certainly your prerogative.

And the one thing he appears successful at so far.

This from Brain Fried Bob Thompson, who just whined that I am an
extremely violent man likely to go postal and harm innocents?
The mind boggles.

An hourly occurrence for you, I'm sure.

As I was saying?

What about your post about taking a gun to temple? *

Sure did. *Do you want to mention the clear death threats, people
threatening to shoot me, people claiming to have done drive by's?

I'd love for you to provide references to them, yes.

But you never will, will you?

Here is a clue. *Somebody threatens to kill me, I take precautions. *I
am more than capable of defending myself from the agression of rsa
terrorists, as you well know. *Because if you didn't believe I could
take you easier than stealing candy from a baby, you would have shown
up at Copper.

LOL

Amazing how you freaks never mention your own death threats, then
start whining to the cops when I tell you to bring it on, you pathetic
pussy.

What death threats, Scottie? I've never seen one.

The only threat I've seen is you threatening me.

That's not the only threat. *He's also threatened me, pigo, Richard,
Ted, Dave, Ant, Hobbs and Yabahoobs and I'm sure there are others I've
forgotten.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA- Hide quoted text -

So, you think threating all those people is funny?-

I never threating any of those people, so I think the notion that I
ever did is very funny.

Just another one of your lies.

I love it when one of you dickless cowards whines and cries and shows
how terrified you are of me.
Just like when you didn't show up at Copper.

THEY threaten me, and I simply tell them I can and will defend myself,
ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

Yet you can't point to one post to prove it.

Oh, please. *Sell that bull**** somewhere else. *Tell ya what. *Call
the cops and tell them I threatened to spank Scottum of....where was
it you lived again?
Got a name?

But why am I telling you this? *You know I can take you, or else you
would have shown up at Copper.

We've already gone over this.

Yes, we have. *And we will continue to go over the reality that you
did not have the balls to show up at Copper, and I did.

**I didn't show up at Copper because it

would have been a waste of my time and you own lying words prove that
I was correct.

Wrong again, pussychop. *You didn't show up at Copper because you
didn't have the nads. *You know it, I know it, evrybody knows it.

Now THAT's funny.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You dickless, deranged, dumb**** asshole, if I ever see you in person,
I am going to MAKE YOU TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

So, you claim you never threatened any of those people and then
threaten me. *Now I'm sure you are going to claim that wasn't a
threat.

Damn right. *Call the cops and tell them I am threatening to MAKE YOU
TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!
Holy ****, you're one pathetic pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyyy.

But remember Trunky, you are the only person in this group who has
ever had a restraining order sworn against him. *Why is that?

They lied. *Period. *Did the same thing you are doing. *Whined to the
cops that the big bad nasty man on usenet was a danger and scared them
so bad they were peeing their pants. *Pretty typical,
ppppuuuussssyyyyy

**Can't

keep yourself under control? *I guess we already know the answer to
that question.

Yes, you do. *If you freaks really thought I would hunt you down and
stomp your bitch asses into the ground, you wouldn't be posting this
crap. *But since you are quite well aware I can control myself, you
act all manly when you can hide behind your computer. *The same way
you hid when I was at Copper.
Take your meds. *Or else I am going to hunt you down,
ppppuuuusssssyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

The funny part is that you actually think that people here are scared
of such a fat, blustering, gasbag. *What are you up to now, 270?
290? *All anyone would need to do is turn around and walk away from
you. *You would be out of breath before you took ten steps. *Can you
even lift those fat laden arms high enough to throw a punch? *Doesn't
the bulging fat between your fingers soften the blow to the point
where it's like being hit with a pillow?

Scared of you? *That's a laugh.

http://www.everyscape.com/coppermoun...39325&p=713628
Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Perhaps that's why he carries a gun.-

I carry a gun? *Since when? *You just made up another whopper, idiot.
Busted lying again.
Happy to discuss that lie with SPD.
After all, if you think I am breaking the law by carrying a gun, you
should report me. *Please.
Contact info?

So were you lying when you wrote about carrying a gun to temple, and
recently re-affirmed it, or are you lying now?

Old May 28th 10, 06:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 28, 10:46*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 28, 9:43*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 28, 9:21*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 28, 8:37*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 4:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 12:36*pm, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 1:14*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 11:44*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 10:49*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 7:57*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 26, 2:59*pm, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article

groups.com,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 26, 12:25*pm, Scottum
wrote:
On May 26, 8:47*am, twobuddha
wrote:

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo
wrote:

*

http://www.everyscape.com/coppermoun...139325&p=71362
8
Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Perhaps that's why he carries a gun.-

I carry a gun? *Since when? *You just made up another whopper, idiot.
Busted lying again.
Happy to discuss that lie with SPD.
After all, if you think I am breaking the law by carrying a gun, you
should report me. *Please.
Contact info?

So were you lying when you wrote about carrying a gun to temple, and
recently re-affirmed it, or are you lying now?

Neither. You made a clear statement "Perhaps that's why he carries a
gun."
That is an outright lie. You just got busted lying. You have no idea
whether or not I carry a gun. You used present tense, not past tense.

Your understanding of English is as week as everything else.

He didn't say "Perhaps that why he is carrying a gun".

So when you asked that ridiculous question, you were lying about
lying.
Happy to discuss this with SPD. Contact info? If you have any
evidence that I am carrying a gun, you should report me.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Still waiting for that phone call from the coppers, dumb****.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
And thanks. If they ever do call, I'll make sure this little exchange
is included in our discussion.
Pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy

Old May 28th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

If you want to get into grammar arguments, my statement was a
hypothetical construction in the present perfect continuous tense and
subjunctive mood.
Old May 28th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

If y

....varies inversely as x and y = 28 when x = 4, then find k, the
constant of proportionality.

(show your work)
Old May 28th 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 28, 10:21*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Perhaps that's why he carries a gun.

That and that no one would expect to meet him head on. There's nothing
about what we know about him that doesn't sneak up from behind. That's
how he takes it, that's how he gives it.

Old May 28th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 28, 10:46*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 28, 9:21*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 28, 8:37*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 4:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 12:36*pm, Scottum wrote:

On May 27, 1:14*pm, twobuddha wrote: