Taichiskiing

Old May 27th 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Taichiskiing

On May 26, 8:38 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
taichiskiing

Look, I don't know what you mean by "give your mutated ego a lick."
Are
you using "mutated" in the "to change" sense or in the "x-men"
sense?

"Give your mutated ego a lick"? That was saying you were lip-serving
your mutated ego.

And what is a "mutated ego"? A mutated ego is a reversed human psychic
frequently used by lower/little knowledge to try to win an argument by
twisting the facts or through shameless denials, in their mind of
course, to present a fake image that they know better.

Thank you for clearing that up. Initially it wasn't completely clear
what you meant, because none of those words mean anything remotely like
that.

Dave

You're welcome, I did say that you have a small English domain and
narrowly defined vocabularies.
Old May 27th 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 27, 7:57*am, Scottum wrote:
On May 26, 2:59*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 26, 12:25*pm, Scottum wrote:
On May 26, 8:47*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo wrote:

On May 25, 1:44*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

Those no rule that says you can't make nutty claims, but for it to be
valid or believable, you need to back it up with more than circular
reasoning. *You might want to appear silly and nonsensical. *That is
certainly your prerogative.

And the one thing he appears successful at so far.

This from Brain Fried Bob Thompson, who just whined that I am an
extremely violent man likely to go postal and harm innocents?
The mind boggles.

An hourly occurrence for you, I'm sure.

As I was saying?

What about your post about taking a gun to temple? *

Sure did. *Do you want to mention the clear death threats, people
threatening to shoot me, people claiming to have done drive by's?

I'd love for you to provide references to them, yes.

But you never will, will you?

Here is a clue. *Somebody threatens to kill me, I take precautions. *I
am more than capable of defending myself from the agression of rsa
terrorists, as you well know. *Because if you didn't believe I could
take you easier than stealing candy from a baby, you would have shown
up at Copper.

LOL

Amazing how you freaks never mention your own death threats, then
start whining to the cops when I tell you to bring it on, you pathetic
pussy.

What death threats, Scottie? I've never seen one.

The only threat I've seen is you threatening me.

That's not the only threat. *He's also threatened me, pigo, Richard,
Ted, Dave, Ant, Hobbs and Yabahoobs and I'm sure there are others I've
forgotten.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

I believe his threats against me were just bully-posturing, such as
when I pointed out that my complaint to SPD seemed to have stopped his
written threats, he quickly wrote one.

My main fear is that if someone were to actually meet him, he might
feel trapped and act out irrationally.
Old May 27th 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 26, 8:31*pm, taichiskiing
wrote:
On May 26, 3:48 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,
*taichiskiing wrote:
On May 25, 5:03 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
Not really, that was to say you are only operated in undergrad math;
for post PhD program's view (more serious discussion on the fallacy of
logic), read "The Problems of Philosophy" by Bertrand Russell; then
again, what am I talking about, if you can read that book and
understand what is said in there, we would not have this argument..
Nevertheless, for your reference.

Bertrand Russell's "The Problems of Philosophy" is not a book written
for a "post PhD program." *It's in its 17th printing and is available
for free online. *Ironically, one of Russell's goals in writing the book
was to make philosophy more accessible to anyone. *It's taught as a core
text in many undergraduate philosphy courses.

That's quite true; nevertheless, that does confirm the fact that "The
Problems of Philosophy" itself is a higher level knowledge.

No it doesn't. *This is how you keep digging yourself into holes.
Russell's "The Problems of Philosophy" is NOT book targeted at and
appreciated only in "post PhD programs."

No, I didn't say that "'The Problems of Philosophy' is a book targeted
at and appreciated only in 'post PhD programs,'" but "The Problems of
Philosophy" itself is a higher level knowledge," among other things.
You are twisting facts to make your argument. So you are still in
denial.

Perhaps you could back your claims up with something
besides verbosity and flawed reasoning.

www.google.comisa good start.

Dave

Laughable, do you ever heed your own advise?- Hide quoted text -

Having known a few Philosophy majors in my day, I would say that the
problem of philophy is 'Do want fries with that?"
Old May 27th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 27, 9:47*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I would put scott in the lost-cause ward as well.

I even feel guilty sometimes about enabling his rants.

sure I do-

It didn't occur to me to conduct the research as an avenue for repair
but as a subject of interest. It's so convoluted, such a prime example
of projection, so bizarre in it's denial of the obvious.

Toecheese is just bizarre. I can't even read it. I try sometimes but
find myself have to read outloud and pronounce each word individually
to try to make sense of it. And that just give me a headache and I
just give up. So far using the intelligable parts, he has nothing to
say anyway.
Old May 27th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

It's become apparent that *so far* that's true. But in a civilized
society one is not supposed to be allowed to keep bullying and making
_empty_ threats up to the point that he goes over the edge and carries
one out.

One has to extrapolate his "under any circumstances" threat to mean
that anytime you walk down any street that someone could walk up
behind you and hit you with a stick. And that that is his stated
intention.

We've had the discussion before about his "threatening behavior". And
is in fact the basis for past restraining orders.

My main fear is that if someone were to actually meet him, he might
feel trapped and act out irrationally.

Mine is more that he'd see someone and sneak up behind them. As long
as you can mount a defense a big yogi like that should be containable.
It would be the AIDS and hepititis that I'd worry about then!

Old May 27th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

I think he would run away given the chance, unless he thought he had
been seen and recognized. Consider the rattlesnake - lots of noise
and an impressive show, but no threat unless you confront them or
surprise them and give them no way to escape.

Old May 27th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old May 27th 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 26, 7:31*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

What death threats? *When have I ever threatened violence against
you? *Would you mind providing some backup to these wild acusations?
I didn't think so.

That sounds like a
violent man to me.

I most certainly can be violent with people who threaten violence.
Got a problem with that? *Of course you do. *Stalking freaks always
get all whiny when they think they might get held accountable. *But to
equate going postal on innocents with being able and willing to kick
the **** out of internet bullies who threaten my life?

Examples please?

Sounds like YOU are going postal, pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy. *Just
like your buddy Brain Fried Bob.
I've got a lot of training and a lot of experience with violence. *I
know how to control myself in dangerous situations.
It is insane pppppuuussssiiiieeeesssss like you and Brain Fried who
are likely to go postal, idiot.

It sounds like you are the one making the threats here.

*And what about your brothers Backlash post? *I
sure sounds like he agreed that you were a violent man.

It sure sounds like he lied his ass off the same way you are lying
your ass off.
One thing for su YOU aren't a violent man. *Obviously. *Unless we
are talking about kids, women, small animals, etc.
Here is a clue, dumb****. *You assholes threatened me, I told you what
I would do if you tried to harm me and I challenged you to try to make
good on your threats.

What threats? *Examples please?

I have never seen a one of you dickless freaks in eleven years.
Which is exactly what I want. *Because if I ever see you, in any
circumstances, you will discover if I am capable of violence.

Which is why you were too much of a pussy to show up at Copper.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
Old May 27th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 27, 7:11*am, pigo wrote:
On May 26, 8:39*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

Sure, I'd simply direct the reader to your writing in this post and ask
them if it seems like the work of a healthy, adjusted person.

That gives me an idea. I can see the drivel flying off the screen.

You shouldn't talk that way about your friend Pervert Dave.

So
there has to be a flurry of rediculousness going on.

Starting with you not knowing how to spell ridiculous, eh, Brain Fried
Bob?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I wonder if it is
not worth studying? Alan didn't have any luck getting trunky to meet
him at a psychiatrist's office. Maybe we can bring the office to him?

Holy ****, Birther Bob has really lost it. Tell you what, bitch. YOU
can be my shrink. Just show up and analyze me.
Ooooops forgot. That would take balls.
Talk about ridiculous.......

I'm pretty sure toecheese is just mental. To invent your own use for
words and sentence structure is just weird. And then to hold the
hundreds of millions that use English in contempt for not using your
"new" language is just retarded. So toecheese = lost cause.

Holy ****, irony meter invents a new language.

But trunky is a different story. I don't need to see everything. We
are all familiar with the repetitiveness and homoerotic fantasies.

C'mon, Swift Boat Bob, you can come up with something better than
that.
But I will cop to repetitivenes. You keep telling the same lies, and
I keep telling the truth.
Truth is repetitive. You would understand that if you ever told the
truth.

But
surely someone here must have colleagues or fellow students or
something of that nature that would find this level of absurdity
fasinating?

I sure find THIS absurdity fascinating.

I think that we all agree here that it's the attention he craves. Even
though it's negative. And there's no doubt that this would be negative
to him, BUT WOW, how negative! And how much attention. He could have
entire college programs, classrooms and _real_ mental health
professionals talking about him? After all that one guy that got duped
by the recovered memory angle from this professional victim got
something going. Maybe something along the same lines only truthful?

Holy ****, every time I think Brain Fried Bob Thompson can't get any
crazier, he gets crazier. This is a new one. Absurdly fascinating.
Case studies on me? Entire classes? Maybe my own section in the DSM-
V?
Thanks to Brain Fried Bob, I'm going to be a STAR!!!!!!!!

I know a few people that contribute here that travel in those circles.
Why not talk it up? Couldn't hurt.

What circles would that be? NONE of you have any connection
whatsoever with any mental health professionals.
You avoid perceptive people like the plague.
The same way you avoid me, but you don't have to worry about most
shrinks kicking your ass, Bob.
Absurdly fascinating.
Old May 27th 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 27, 8:47*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 27, 7:11*am, pigo wrote:

On May 26, 8:39*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

Sure, I'd simply direct the reader to your writing in this post and ask
them if it seems like the work of a healthy, adjusted person.

That gives me an idea. I can see the drivel flying off the screen. So
there has to be a flurry of rediculousness going on. I wonder if it is
not worth studying? Alan didn't have any luck getting trunky to meet
him at a psychiatrist's office. Maybe we can bring the office to him?
I'm pretty sure toecheese is just mental. To invent your own use for
words and sentence structure is just weird. And then to hold the
hundreds of millions that use English in contempt for not using your
"new" language is just retarded. So toecheese = lost cause.

But trunky is a different story. I don't need to see everything. We
are all familiar with the repetitiveness and homoerotic fantasies. But
[...]

I never feel guilty about enabling YOUR rants, Dickless Henry. I
enjoy watching you make a fool out of yourself.
Do you realize how stupid you look when you support such deranged
bull****?
Tell ya what. How about I enable SPD? Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's add them to the list of people doing case studies.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
I feel so guilty about enabling the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA