Scott Abraham Syndrome

Old May 10th 10, 06:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scott Abraham Syndrome

In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.

That got me to thinking - other than empty accusations or insinuations
of lying, what other behaviors belong in the SAS definition?
Old May 10th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.

That got me to thinking - other than empty accusations or insinuations
of lying, what other behaviors belong in the SAS definition?

This already well described:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional

The problem with delusions is you can't talk people out of them.
Anything you say to them becomes part of the delusion.

Think of a delusional mind as a big hot fire. Almost anything you throw
into it to "cool it down" become part of the fire and actually makes it
burn hotter.

The novel "Shutter Island" (and to a lesser degree, the movie) do a good
job of describing a delusion from the "inside."
Old May 10th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 10, 11:51*am, Richard Henry wrote:
In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". *

Translation: you lied and defamed in a futile attempt to diminish my
credibility, while hiding behind your computer like the coward you
are.
I wonder if SPD agrees with you? Obviously, not. Day 124 of the
pathetic embarassment of Dickless Henry.

His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.

I have caught you lying on hundreds of occasions. You ignore being
caught, lie some more, lie about being caught, etc.
One thing for su I have not heard from SPD. They blew you off.
How embarassing for you, lying to the cops and getting laughed at.

That got me to thinking - other than empty accusations or insinuations
of lying, what other behaviors belong in the SAS definition?

Holy ****, there are times the profound dishonesty of this psychopath
boggles the mind. Amazing.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!

Old May 10th 10, 07:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 10, 12:08*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". *His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.

That got me to thinking - other than empty accusations or insinuations
of lying, what other behaviors belong in the SAS definition?

This already well described:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional

Pervert Dave goes Wikipedia insane defamation again. How typical.
How pathetic.

The problem with delusions is you can't talk people out of them. *
Anything you say to them becomes part of the delusion.

Translation: No matter how much Pervert Dave Davidson lies, I know
the truth and continue to expose him as a lying piece of **** cowardly
pervert.
Which I just did again.

Think of a delusional mind as a big hot fire. *Almost anything you throw
into it to "cool it down" become part of the fire and actually makes it
burn hotter.

Think of the psychopathic mind as a sewer. Any truth thrown into it
gets ignored as the **** floats to the top and gets repeated.
How laughable. How transparently ludicrous. How typical of the
psychopaths of rsa.

The novel "Shutter Island" (and to a lesser degree, the movie) do a good
job of describing a delusion from the "inside."

RSA does a wonderful job in providing examples of the psychopathic
mind and how it works, especially with these two assholes.

Old May 10th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 10, 11:51*am, Richard Henry wrote:
In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". *

Translation: you lied and defamed in a futile attempt to diminish my
credibility, while hiding behind your computer like the coward you
are.

No one could possibly diminish your credibility, Scottie.

I wonder if SPD agrees with you? Obviously, not. Day 124 of the
pathetic embarassment of Dickless Henry.

And by the same standard how many days into the embarrassment of Scott
Abraham, are we now? How many days since you claimed that Richard was
going to jail because he'd been "ratted out".

LOL

His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.

I have caught you lying on hundreds of occasions. You ignore being
caught, lie some more, lie about being caught, etc.
One thing for su I have not heard from SPD. They blew you off.
How embarassing for you, lying to the cops and getting laughed at.

And you've been laughed at by law enforcement in Richard's neck of the
woods, then.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 10th 10, 08:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 10, 12:59*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 11:51*am, Richard Henry wrote:
In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". *

Translation: you lied and defamed in a futile attempt to diminish my
credibility, while hiding behind your computer like the coward you
are.

No one could possibly diminish your credibility, Scottie.

For once, I agree with you. Compared to you freaks, I am the gold
standard of credibility.

I wonder if SPD agrees with you? *Obviously, not. *Day 124 of the
pathetic embarassment of Dickless Henry.

And by the same standard how many days into the embarrassment of Scott
Abraham, are we now? How many days since you claimed that Richard was
going to jail because he'd been "ratted out".

LOL

Not embarassment, dumb****. Disappointent. Unlike Henry, I didn't
lie to LE, and they didn't laugh at me.
But let me know how that goes when SPD throws you out on your dumb****
ass when you try to claim I threatened your life, idiot.

His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.

I have caught you lying on hundreds of occasions. *You ignore being
caught, lie some more, lie about being caught, etc.
One thing for su I have not heard from SPD. *They blew you off.
How embarassing for you, lying to the cops and getting laughed at.

And you've been laughed at by law enforcement in Richard's neck of the
woods, then.

Excuse me? I have never contacted any California LE. You just got
busted making up another whopper of a lie, Wack Job. What were you
saying about credibility?
Talk about lying and never providing proof. I've ca8ught YOU lying
hundreds of times. You ignore it and just keep on lying.
Call it "RSA Syndrome".
Old May 10th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 11:51*am, Richard Henry wrote:
In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". *

Translation: you lied and defamed in a futile attempt to diminish my
credibility, while hiding behind your computer like the coward you
are.

No one could possibly diminish your credibility, Scottie.

For once, I agree with you. Compared to you freaks, I am the gold
standard of credibility.

And your delusions kick in!

No one can diminish your credibility...

....because there is no lower credibility than none.

I wonder if SPD agrees with you? *Obviously, not. *Day 124 of the
pathetic embarassment of Dickless Henry.

And by the same standard how many days into the embarrassment of Scott
Abraham, are we now? How many days since you claimed that Richard was
going to jail because he'd been "ratted out".

LOL

Not embarassment, dumb****. Disappointent. Unlike Henry, I didn't
lie to LE, and they didn't laugh at me.

Sorry, but since your whole case that SPD laughed at Richard is based on
the claim that you haven't been contacted, the same applies in reverse.

But let me know how that goes when SPD throws you out on your dumb****
ass when you try to claim I threatened your life, idiot.

I will, Scottie: you may be sure of that.

His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.

I have caught you lying on hundreds of occasions. *You ignore being
caught, lie some more, lie about being caught, etc.
One thing for su I have not heard from SPD. *They blew you off.
How embarassing for you, lying to the cops and getting laughed at.

And you've been laughed at by law enforcement in Richard's neck of the
woods, then.

Excuse me? I have never contacted any California LE. You just got
busted making up another whopper of a lie, Wack Job. What were you
saying about credibility?

You really should remember your lies, Scottie. You've already claimed to
have contacted them but that they declined to do anything about it...

Old May 10th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 10, 1:11*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 10, 11:51*am, Richard Henry wrote:
In another website not too far away, I characterized another poster as
suffering from "Scott Abraham Syndrome". *

Translation: you lied and defamed in a futile attempt to diminish my
credibility, while hiding behind your computer like the coward you
are.

No one could possibly diminish your credibility, Scottie.

For once, I agree with you. *Compared to you freaks, I am the gold
standard of credibility.

And your delusions kick in!

Translation: another lie by a pathological liar trying to diminish the
credibility of the truth teller.
What makes this particular lie even more laughable is that a
delusional pathological liar makes the claim.
The same guy that says if he believes a lie, it is not a lie.

No one can diminish your credibility...

...because there is no lower credibility than none.

Clue time, dumb****. If you didn't believe me, you wouldn't need to
lie about me. Your very attacks on my credibility reinforce my
credibility. With honest and sane people, that is.

I wonder if SPD agrees with you? *Obviously, not. *Day 124 of the
pathetic embarassment of Dickless Henry.

And by the same standard how many days into the embarrassment of Scott
Abraham, are we now? How many days since you claimed that Richard was
going to jail because he'd been "ratted out".

LOL

Not embarassment, dumb****. *Disappointent. *Unlike Henry, I didn't
lie to LE, and they didn't laugh at me.

Sorry, but since your whole case that SPD laughed at Richard is based on
the claim that you haven't been contacted, the same applies in reverse.

No, it does not, you stupid idiot. Because I did not lie to LE. And
Henry did.

But let me know how that goes when SPD throws you out on your dumb****
ass when you try to claim I threatened your life, idiot.

I will, Scottie: you may be sure of that.

Baker, what is truly scary is that I am sure you will lie to the
police.....but not the police in your own country, where they take an
even dimmer view of making false police reports.
Oooooohhhhh, I'm so scared. Don't go ballistic when they laugh you
out of the precinct.

His particular
characteristic was accusing me of lying and then not being able or
willing to provide any concrete examples.

I have caught you lying on hundreds of occasions. *You ignore being
caught, lie some more, lie about being caught, etc.
One thing for su I have not heard from SPD. *They blew you off..
How embarassing for you, lying to the cops and getting laughed at.

And you've been laughed at by law enforcement in Richard's neck of the
woods, then.

Excuse me? *I have never contacted any California LE. *You just got
busted making up another whopper of a lie, Wack Job. *What were you
saying about credibility?

You really should remember your lies, Scottie. You've already claimed to
have contacted them but that they declined to do anything about it...

Busted again, you pathetic idiot. You really should remember your
lies. I never claimed to have contacted California LE. Never did.
Typical Alan Baker: when exposed as a liar, keep lying.

Talk about lying and never providing proof. *I've ca8ught YOU lying
hundreds of times. *You ignore it and just keep on lying.
Call it "RSA Syndrome".

LOL

You just proved my point, you incredibly stupid idiot. You are
insane. Get help.
Old May 10th 10, 08:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

I don't lie about you, Scottie.

I wonder if SPD agrees with you? *Obviously, not. *Day 124 of the
pathetic embarassment of Dickless Henry.

And by the same standard how many days into the embarrassment of Scott
Abraham, are we now? How many days since you claimed that Richard was
going to jail because he'd been "ratted out".

LOL

Not embarassment, dumb****. *Disappointent. *Unlike Henry, I didn't
lie to LE, and they didn't laugh at me.

Sorry, but since your whole case that SPD laughed at Richard is based on
the claim that you haven't been contacted, the same applies in reverse.

No, it does not, you stupid idiot. Because I did not lie to LE. And
Henry did.

Your only "proof" is that you haven't heard from them. He has that same
proof about your discussions with LE about him.

But let me know how that goes when SPD throws you out on your dumb****
ass when you try to claim I threatened your life, idiot.

I will, Scottie: you may be sure of that.

Baker, what is truly scary is that I am sure you will lie to the
police.....but not the police in your own country, where they take an
even dimmer view of making false police reports.

I won't lie to anyone, Scottie. I will present your posts.

Oooooohhhhh, I'm so scared. Don't go ballistic when they laugh you
out of the precinct.

If you had the balls, you could be there, but I think you'll punk...
....again.

[...]

Yes, Scottie, you did. Or don't you remember saying this:

'I acted on it. *LE decided not to. *Shame. *Evidence was there, wasn't
worth their time. *Little things like perverts, child molesters,
identity thefts aced me out. *If I had been a woman, they probably
would have. *But as one investigator told me, "We're not worried about
you: you can take care of yourself if they ever decide to escalate,
and those asshole ain't got the balls." '

How did LE decide "not to" and how did you know of this decision if you
never contacted them?

Old May 10th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 10, 2:39*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Yes, Scottie, you did. Or don't you remember saying this:

'I acted on it. *LE decided not to. *Shame. *Evidence was there, wasn't
worth their time. *Little things like perverts, child molesters,
identity thefts aced me out. *If I had been a woman, they probably
would have. *But as one investigator told me, "We're not worried about
you: you can take care of yourself if they ever decide to escalate,
and those asshole ain't got the balls." '

How did LE decide "not to" and how did you know of this decision if you
never contacted them?

Ohhhhh...Good one! I thought I remembered his talk of contacting
police in Poway. I thought that maybe he left off the pronoun for his
CYA?

It will be interesting to watch him scuttle on this one! Well,
probably not. Probably just more of the same ****. C'mon monkeyboy,
dance for us.